AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Sometimes a thread should be locked before it reaches 100 pages.


Just sayin'.



G'night.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:Sometimes a thread should be locked before it reaches 100 pages.


Just sayin'.



G'night.



I'm sorry GMan, would it have been better had I not resurrected Yammer? Or would you prefer if I didn't post while working?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
AZGman wrote:Yeah; like that.





Please save the cherry ones for me.

Evening Wootville.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Hello. Was looking forward to Jeopardy, then remembered it's high school. //sigh// Only shows worse than that are the kids.

Castle's season finale tonight. Hope they're renewed.

Also...eating green onions from the garden. Good.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Hello. Was looking forward to Jeopardy, then remembered it's high school. //sigh// Only shows worse than that are the kids.

Castle's season finale tonight. Hope they're renewed.

Also...eating green onions from the garden. Good.



Me too. He's supposed to confront Beckett about knowing that he loves her - at least according to facebook. They keep posting a video with that title, all week!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Hello. Was looking forward to Jeopardy, then remembered it's high school. //sigh// Only shows worse than that are the kids.



what don't you like about those shows? pop culture?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:what don't you like about those shows? pop culture?



The questions are too easy.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:The questions are too easy.



MABE YOU'RE JUST TOO DANG SMARTZ.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:MABE YOU'RE JUST TOO DANG SMARTZ.



No, I mean the questions are too easy for high school kids.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Dew point finally dropped to bearable. Turned the a/c off and opened the windows. Very nice.

Sorry for you Ice. I'd probably be in a motel.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:No, I mean the questions are too easy for high school kids.



Now that's sad. I wish they streamed Jeopardy. I'd love for the Versions to hear the trivia. I loved it as a kid.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:Now that's sad. I wish they streamed Jeopardy. I'd love for the Versions to hear the trivia. I loved it as a kid.



I enjoy celebrity Jeopardy, even though they dumb it down. It's really surprising which ones are far more intelligent than you'd think and which ones try to treat it as a joke because they don't have a clue.

Coming up in a few weeks are political people. That should be interesting.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:I enjoy celebrity Jeopardy, even though they dumb it down. It's really surprising which ones are far more intelligent than you'd think and which ones try to treat it as a joke because they don't have a clue.

Coming up in a few weeks are political people. That should be interesting.



Oh wow, I don't think I've ever seen politicians on Jeopardy! That could either be amusing or repulsive.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:Oh wow, I don't think I've ever seen politicians on Jeopardy! That could either be amusing or repulsive.



Chris Wallace is one, so not a politician. Maybe pundits?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Chris Wallace is one, so not a politician. Maybe pundits?



Oh well, hmmm... not quite as good as say US Senators, but I guess it is an election year.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:Oh well, hmmm... not quite as good as say US Senators, but I guess it is an election year.



No elected official in his right mind would go on Jeopardy.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:No elected official in his right mind would go on Jeopardy.



Good point

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Thanks for the thread, AZ. See you in another hundred.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Almost done.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Almost done.



What?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericsavitz/2012/06/14/microsoft-to-buy-yammer/



Does this mean AZ has to move to San Francisco?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
no1 wrote:http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericsavitz/2012/06/14/microsoft-to-buy-yammer/



Hope theirs enjoys greater success than mine.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Just in case.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Just in case.



It is needed again.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

One of the best opening ceremonies I've ever seen. Didn't try to be so sophisticated and avant garde that very few knew what was going on.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

They lit the Olympic flame to Dark Side of the Moon!



I guess this means my generation has reached it's zenith

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Congrats to Poof, who had last post as the Olympic flame was lit!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Congrats to Poof, who had last post as the Olympic flame was lit!



Thank you, thank you vera much.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Thank you, thank you vera much.



She who post last, post best.





Yeah, I know it makes no sense.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Night all.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Night all.



giving up 20 mins to woot?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:giving up 20 mins to woot?



She does that all the time. I'm too nosey, got to see what's coming up.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Congrats Poof


Good morning all.

In the end only kindness matters

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Hi AZ! We really enjoyed the dolphin cruise. Not too many dolphins but the ride was lots of fun. The Inlet was fascinating. The Core of Engineers built jetties in the 1970's. I want to read all about it. The same company does a jet ski tour. I'm not sure what I think of a jet ski in the Atlantic but I bet it would be a blast.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
joyner wrote:Good morning everybody! Hi AZ! We really enjoyed the dolphin cruise. Not too many dolphins but the ride was lots of fun. The Inlet was fascinating. The Core of Engineers built jetties in the 1970's. I want to read all about it. The same company does a jet ski tour. I'm not sure what I think of a jet ski in the Atlantic but I bet it would be a blast.


Hi! I believe it was the Corps of Engineers!!

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

mornin

got to the old place and found it all boarded up. some strange little monkey nodded to the west. I stumbled around a bit, then found a trail of cheetoes crumbs and followed it. Ended up here. Guess I found the right place.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Lynnzoi wrote:mornin

got to the old place and found it all boarded up. some strange little monkey nodded to the west. I stumbled around a bit, then found a trail of cheetoes crumbs and followed it. Ended up here. Guess I found the right place.



Evidently no one else found it this morning. What a terrific morning! Temperature in the 70s, dewpoint not awful. It's not going to last, supposed to get hot again, but for right now it's great. All the windows are open.

Top of the mornin' to everyone!



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Evidently no one else found it this morning. What a terrific morning! Temperature in the 70s, dewpoint not awful. It's not going to last, supposed to get hot again, but for right now it's great. All the windows are open.

Top of the mornin' to everyone!



I went back and left a note.


How long should we wait before we open a new pwa? Cruzer never goes on facebook.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.