LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
no1 wrote:i hate when that happens.



I just bet you do.

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
LittleMissRachel wrote:I just bet you do.



so how does this work, they don't lock down the thread unless cruzer's around?

LittleMissRachel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LittleMissRachel
no1 wrote:so how does this work, they don't lock down the thread unless cruzer's around?



They don't lock the thread until the last post has been posted.

Last Post!

LMR's opinions are like margaritas: intoxicating, and best taken with a bit of salt.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

got home from the farmer's market a bit ago.

The fresh veggies are more plentiful now. I got squash, green beans, 'maters, & a small watermelon.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
LittleMissRachel wrote:They don't lock the thread until the last post has been posted.

Last Post!



i think you're in the wrong thread!

//grabs end slot

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
kdccrosby wrote:got home from the farmer's market a bit ago.

The fresh veggies are more plentiful now. I got squash, green beans, 'maters, & a small watermelon.



Sounds good.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
no1 wrote:i think you're in the wrong thread!

//grabs rear-end



watch it!!!

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
kdccrosby wrote:watch it!!!



i guess the front end will do.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
klozitshoper wrote:Sounds good.



yep! It's a new farmer's market, so they are building up the attendance and booths. I get excited at each new offering.

This week there was fresh baked bread. I got a 3 seed bread that has lot's of healthy grains in it.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
kdccrosby wrote:yep! It's a new farmer's market, so they are building up the attendance and booths. I get excited at each new offering.

This week there was fresh baked bread. I got a 3 seed bread that has lot's of healthy grains in it.



braaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiins... braaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiinnns...

oh, wait. you said grains.






that's something completely different.












never mind!