dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Night all!

See you tomorrow, unless one of the old folks needs me.

(What made them think they could all have problems at the same time?)

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Looking at the TV guide, coverage in my area starts at 3am on Friday, 4/29.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:Looking at the TV guide, coverage in my area starts at 3am on Friday, 4/29.



Barbara Walters special on the wedding.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady

Good morning Rain and all others who follow.

Saw this online video of an Aurora.

The Mountain video is also worth viewing, just magnificent.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Back in the mountains. Daughter2 unloaded her stuff from the car and left for her BFF's house. Haven't seen her since.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', all.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all.
Somehow my messenger stutus got changed to available and now stuck in a conversation with my son in laws father

In the end only kindness matters

Mavyn


quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning all! My sister is coming to visit this weekend, so yay!

Ice--last week, I was really busy with work so set my messenger status to 'Do Not Disturb' at work. Didn't realize this meant no one could send me an IM...which resulted in everyone who wanted to talk to me walking over and interrupting me in person instead. Or, for those not in the office, sending someone else over to bother me.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

Morning all. Another fun week ahead!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
kdccrosby wrote:Morning all. Another fun week ahead!



Sez you!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

lplady wrote:Good morning Rain and all others who follow.

Saw this online video of an Aurora.

The Mountain video is also worth viewing, just magnificent.



We saw an aurora, years ago, on top of Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park, in Maine.
Small. Couldn't figure out what it was. Then everyone there decided it was an aurora. We didn't know you could see it so far south. Though it was an Alaska thing.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Baby eagles are eating

http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
dontwantaname wrote:We saw an aurora, years ago, on top of Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park, in Maine.
Small. Couldn't figure out what it was. Then everyone there decided it was an aurora. We didn't know you could see it so far south. Though it was an Alaska thing.



I saw it about 30 years ago in my hometown (70 miles north of Detroit). It was eerie weird and it took a while to realize what it was.

In the end only kindness matters

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
AZGman wrote:Sez you!



shh... I'm trying to fool myself!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
kdccrosby wrote:shh... I'm trying to fool myself!



How's it working out for ya?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
AZGman wrote:How's it working out for ya?



not so hot. But I'm nothing if not unrealistic!



Are you off today? or was Friday the holiday and you were off then...

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Good day all. Company just left - time to redo guest room and pick up before next arrival this afternoon. Hope everyone is safe and well. Horrifying tornados, wildfires, etc. I feel so badly for the folks involved.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kdccrosby wrote:not so hot. But I'm nothing if not unrealistic!



Are you off today? or was Friday the holiday and you were off then...



What holiday? Aren't all the holidays this week?


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
kdccrosby wrote:not so hot. But I'm nothing if not unrealistic!



Are you off today? or was Friday the holiday and you were off then...



Worked Fiday and at work today.

No Fed Holidays in April!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
AZGman wrote:Worked Fiday and at work today.

No Fed Holidays in April!



I didn't realize at first it was just a DC holiday - which is why tax day was moved up. I didn't know if that affected you or not.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
kdccrosby wrote:I didn't realize at first it was just a DC holiday - which is why tax day was moved up. I didn't know if that affected you or not.



Nope; just DC.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Back from playing cards this morning and lunch. Not sure how I feel about playing cards in the morning. Somehow it just doesn't feel right. Maybe like going to a movie in the morning. I'll try it a couple more times and see how it goes.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
pooflady wrote:Back from playing cards this morning and lunch. Not sure how I feel about playing cards in the morning. Somehow it just doesn't feel right. Maybe like going to a movie in the morning. I'll try it a couple more times and see how it goes.



What were y'all playing?

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
kdccrosby wrote:What were y'all playing?



Euchre.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Turken


quality posts: 5 Private Messages Turken

Hey PWA!

Thanks for all the b-day greets on FB. I would post the thanks over there, but forgot to bring laptop in to work with me this morning and have been stuck working on this web-filtered lab computer, so no FB and hit-and-miss with the rest of the web today.

totally oblivious to all the storm stuff that hit many of y'all over the weekend until I heard it mentioned on the radio. crazy storms! no tornados here, just snow -- a few minutes on saturday and a very wet quarter inch or so last night. WHAT THE FRACK!? IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SNOWING THIS TIME OF YEAR! odd thing is that between the two snow days we had a quite pleasant sunny spring day on sunday.

and last I checked, cornish game hen is chicken.


dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Turken wrote:Hey PWA!

Thanks for all the b-day greets on FB. I would post the thanks over there, but forgot to bring laptop in to work with me this morning and have been stuck working on this web-filtered lab computer, so no FB and hit-and-miss with the rest of the web today.

totally oblivious to all the storm stuff that hit many of y'all over the weekend until I heard it mentioned on the radio. crazy storms! no tornados here, just snow -- a few minutes on saturday and a very wet quarter inch or so last night. WHAT THE FRACK!? IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SNOWING THIS TIME OF YEAR! odd thing is that between the two snow days we had a quite pleasant sunny spring day on sunday.

and last I checked, cornish game hen is chicken.



NO.

I washed the scarves, gloves and hats. There is no snow.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:NO.

I washed the scarves, gloves and hats. There is no snow.



If it makes you feel better, I have one window cracked open for fresh air (still too windy and cold to open all the way) and it's making the new curtain (2 of 4 done) billow plesantly and the little sparkles on the fabric shimmer.

Orc took Ver3 since he isn't napping, just me and Ver2 (she's supposed to be napping) and I'm supposed to be working.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Euchre.



euchre? i barely know her!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Evenin', folks.

Dinner's over - linguine with sauce and meatballs; fast and easy.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Papa John's is a genius. He's advertising a special pizza for tax day. Large, four toppings for 10.40. (1040, get it?) I just ordered a Monday Mania pizza from Papa John's. Large, 7 toppings, 8.99.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Papa John's is a genius. He's advertising a special pizza for tax day. Large, four toppings for 10.40. (1040, get it?) I just ordered a Monday Mania pizza from Papa John's. Large, 7 toppings, 8.99.



LOL

We had a Papa Johns, I think they closed last year.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

I retract what I said about the open window. I had to close it because it's snowing.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

GWP said it looked like a snow globe there today.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

A word of warning to those in the east.
Bad weather will be forming in east Texas starting Tuesday night and then again Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Not looking good for your weekend.

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:A word of warning to those in the east.
Bad weather will be forming in east Texas starting Tuesday night and then again Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Not looking good for your weekend.



We're supposed to get rain and stuff tonight and into tomorrow morning. Then tomorrow night the bad stuff's supposed to be moving in.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
Iceback wrote:A word of warning to those in the east.
Bad weather will be forming in east Texas starting Tuesday night and then again Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Not looking good for your weekend.



We really need rain. but I hope it doesn't happen on Easter.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
kdccrosby wrote:We really need rain. but I hope it doesn't happen on Easter.



This part of Tx has only 20% chance of anything. The bad crap is supposed to be north east.
I think there is a better chance of the wildfires 2 counties west making it here and burnin this sucka to the ground.

In the end only kindness matters

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

It would be nice if the sun decided to stay out for an entire day. Not just until I get up.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

There's a June bug on my screen.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.