RohitK89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RohitK89

What about the, er, well-endowed?
http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/hendricksa.jpg

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith

Chuck Norris isn't REALLY a ginger. It's just stained that way because of all the blood from dead ninjas.

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid

No sale.
No Napoleon... No Rick Astley.... Two very big mistakes.

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
sparrowhawk69 wrote:we've been Rick-rolled.

I think this would be considered a Rick-roll fail.

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

DrPepper

quality posts: 6 Private Messages DrPepper

SpiderBorland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpiderBorland

I get the feeling that I'm required by Ginger Law to buy this shirt. Good thing I kind of want it.

haroper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haroper

Does anyone have any examples of people wearing a WS/WM American Apparel shirt?

EDIT: Eh, I just went with a Small. Will find out correct size tomorrow. It's 4AM here on the East Coast.[/quote]
-----------------------
The women's woot shirts are very undersized. I usually end up buying a mens size so I can breathe. I'm similiar in size to your friend and even the XL is snug in the womens.

pgm39

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pgm39
applepielicious wrote:Okay, from the pic, I got
1) Harry Potter
2) Chuck Norris
3) Chucky
4) Conan
5) Ronald McDonald
6) George Washington
7) Tony Hawk?
8) I Love Lucy?

Funny shirt!

1. Is probably Ron Weasley (Harry's not a red-head)

savvy9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages savvy9

I had to have one... okay two. My son has "orange" hair and since his birth I've believed he is Chucky/the spawn of Satan, but that might just be because I know his father.

cindyscrazy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cindyscrazy

What about the rock star Axl Rose?

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"--from a T-shirt

https://www.etsy.com/shop/cindyscrazyknits?ref=si_shop

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant
smiriamt wrote:And what about the hot chick from Gilligan's Island? She was both "a ginger" AND "Ginger"!! Another unfortunate oversight, but a great shirt nonetheless.

i agree with you! she would have been a perfect replacement for ronald, since his "redhead" status comes from a ketchup-colored wig. even better, her well-known "the movie star" moniker fits this shirt design...ahem...to a tee. <=b

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

emberisle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emberisle

I would have purchased several, if the illustration did not contain one of my biggest grammatical peeves: it should be '50s and '80s. I point out these errors far too often, to go against the Grammar Gods, now!

It's a brilliant design. Shame on woot editors, for not catching/requesting a fix.

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant
emberisle wrote:I would have purchased several, if the illustration did not contain one of my biggest grammatical peeves: it should be '50s and '80s. I point out these errors far too often, to go against the Grammar Gods, now!

It's a brilliant design. Shame on woot editors, for not catching/requesting a fix.

too true--i'd rather have people add no apostrophe at all in such references than put it in the wrong spot.

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

Kent767

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kent767

I would buy if it was only the Conan character and no text. Can we do that?? Please?

TakeTheCann0lis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TakeTheCann0lis
wamsachel wrote:The skater is Shaun White

Isn't Shaun White better known for his Snowboarding?

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj

Some of us with "copper tresses" aren't the least bit ridiculed. We're too busy being hot and gorgeous. I see the humor in the shirt, but it's so much easier to make fun of blondes.

You never know whether a hot redhead will turn around and punch your lights out, or stick her tongue against your uvula, for looking at her ass.

Depends on the mood. ;)

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

TheCheshire

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TheCheshire

Missing Tim Minchin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw

I'm out.

u2fanatic08

quality posts: 0 Private Messages u2fanatic08
Eastaer wrote:It's Thomas Jefferson.

Thank you! I was hoping someone else would have figured that out before I said anything.

goddessmaster

quality posts: 1 Private Messages goddessmaster
polluxoil wrote:I feel like this shirt is the red-headed stepchild of the "Other Numbers" pencil shirt.

/rimshot

It would seem that you can caught Woot Redhanded about that.

princechopper88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages princechopper88

This is a pretty cool shirt!

traceymello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages traceymello
mtutick wrote:I didn't know GW was a ginger... Good ole American public education!

Not GW, but TJ!

traceymello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages traceymello
applepielicious wrote:Okay, from the pic, I got
1) Harry Potter
2) Chuck Norris
3) Chucky
4) Conan
5) Ronald McDonald
6) George Washington
7) Tony Hawk?
8) I Love Lucy?

Funny shirt!

#7 Shaun White aka the flying tomato!

whiskeytango55

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whiskeytango55
mtutick wrote:I didn't know GW was a ginger... Good ole American public education!

Thomas Jefferson

tomsman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tomsman

great design. 80s brat! Although I'm not quite sure I want to walk around with Chuck Norris trying to kick me in the throat all day! lol

Looking for MXLs Alien Sonogram, Tin: Old Skool, Puppet Checkup and Flesh Wound from Teefury; A Wicked Mess, F5 Refreshes You, and Sissy Fight. PM or teetrade (tomsman)for trade or sell.

airelav

quality posts: 0 Private Messages airelav

"I love those red heads, man!"

SegaAges

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SegaAges
TakeTheCann0lis wrote:Isn't Shaun White better known for his Snowboarding?

He is, but he started with skateboarding and still does skateboarding.

I believe it was during the X-Games (correct me if I am wrong on the event) where he was much younger and doing doubles vert with Bob Burnquist. They had a miscalculated move and Bob smashed into Shaun knocking him out cold for awhile.

Shaun used to do snowboarding on his free time when he wasn't skating and ended up getting really good at snowboarding.

Either way, his is definitely a skateboarder who is just really good at snowboarding

Netlad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Netlad

Gingers everywhere appreciate the tshirt nod!

brandtman2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brandtman2000

I just have a warning for anyone who buys this shirt. So many gingers (even just their pictures) in one place will cause a bolt of lightning straight from God to wipe out the soulless.

leprechaungirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages leprechaungirl

You wanna know the REAL reason people make fun of us Gingers? It's because they're jealous. No really! There was this creepy older lady when I was younger who used to threaten to steal mine to make a wig for her self! She scared the crap out of me! She was also always getting her hair died differet shades of red and coming up to me to compare and see if she'd got the color right yet. CREEPY!!!

On a less disturbing note here are some fun facts about Gingers:

*The Red Head gene is so recessive that red heads are dying out. (I actually don't think this is fun but some people might >:/ )

*People tend to think that most Red Heads decend from Ireland but that isn't always true. In Fact some Irish believe Red Hair is bad luck.

*Most people know that us Gingers sunburn easily. According to my mother's doctor this is due to a genetic anomaly found in red heads where the skin actually has one less layer than everyone else's. O.o Weird!

rich5665

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rich5665

What no Tina Louise? She spent all those years as a Cast away on a desert Island.

seanely1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanely1

I have no part of a soul but by purchasing this baller-tastic T-shirt, I accept that fact and wear my soulless clothing with pride.

MaximKat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MaximKat

Wait, what about Felicia Day?

scionofjubal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scionofjubal
specsmachine wrote:Fake redheads like Lucille Ball and Ronald McDonald should be disqualified. Wendy makes a better burger AND she's a natural.

I'm reminded of the quote from Mona Lisa Smile: "'I LOVE Lucy! Even if she is a Communist.' 'The only thing red about her is her hair. And even that's fake.'"

DrPepper

quality posts: 6 Private Messages DrPepper
specsmachine wrote:Fake redheads like Lucille Ball and Ronald McDonald should be disqualified. Wendy makes a better burger AND she's a natural.

Warning: Link is NSFW and might not be liked by all. Maybe best not to click it. You've been warned.

Proof that Ronald IS a natural redhead.

kmirabil

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kmirabil

Hey woot, go F yourself with your unecessary negative remarks about red heads, exactly who do you think is going to by one - a blond person? Nope, the red head who if you werent attacking them might be interested. One sale lost, humans

kjwise

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kjwise

That is Thomas Jefferson who was a Red head

scmtim

quality posts: 2 Private Messages scmtim

Bozo would have been a better clown since Ronald has a more primary red than ginger.

And what about the man from the future, George Jetson? How about Lassie? Eric the Red? Redbeard the pirate? Peter Pan? Lots of missed oportunities for more universal and/or more obviously ginger figures.

causeyginger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages causeyginger

I am a red-headed Ginger and I think it's funny! However, I would've liked to have "The Gingers" on the top of the shirt, for reference, of course.....

the88thcrazy

quality posts: 10 Private Messages the88thcrazy
bnbsouthworth wrote:Ummm..Shirley Temple was a blonde

i think he was mistaking shirley temple for little orphan annie.

mnj7333

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mnj7333

I bought one for my favorite redhead.. My wife. when i first met her she told me her name was Ginger.. which after the second date she told me the truth.. i am buying this to reminder her that she lied to me once.

Nothing is finer than an ice cold Shiner!