justmiller87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justmiller87
Re: Cosmic Eagle

Congrats on making The Fog, one step closer to getting this printed. My fingers are crossed.

Earlysong

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Earlysong
Re: All is left...

Email woot and tell them. This sounds pretty messed up.

I love this website! ^^

kim227

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kim227
Re: Honey Bear

I have never voted before, but I LOVE this!

resistance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages resistance

great

rue842

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rue842
jlegos wrote:

Things are getting pretty catty in here...rawr!

I hope you guys will give me a chance to prove myself!

did you draw the cat? i like it!

sorry for the welcoming. it's just hard to know who to trust out here. and clearly people like your design since it's fogged.

ste7enl

quality posts: 18 Private Messages ste7enl
joemail11 wrote:I thought the same thing. I figured this would be a Friday or Saturday purchase for me. I also never saw it leave the fog, but I can trust you guys, right?

It's definitely not in the fog now, but there's still time, one supposes

SirLancelittle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SirLancelittle
ste7enl wrote:It's definitely not in the fog now, but there's still time, one supposes

I don't understand how this is not in the fog. This is one of the most creative shirts I've ever seen on shirt woot. Too bad my vote only counts for 1.

220clothing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 220clothing
twinlina wrote:I think that's the point. From a distance it just looks like a tree trunk, then when you get closer you start to make out the separate animals.

Yes twinlina, that is precisely the concept behind the design, for the animals to blend in with each other and with the tree... forming a "Communitree".

This style is a departure from any of my previous designs and maybe a bit too abstract for most Wooters' taste, but either way it was refreshing to try something new.

Thanks for your interest in my design!

bubblesister1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubblesister1
Re: Fevered Beaver Dreams

The eye is good but the beaver needs work.

mandikaake

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mandikaake
Re: Spring Games

I LOVE this design!

teasel49

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teasel49
FlyingMouse365 wrote:Cool one!

Thanks! :D

walmazan

quality posts: 71 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Timber Wolves

wow! this is awesome!

+1

loveengrey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loveengrey

Being a Criminal Justice major, I just gotta say "innocent until proven guilty". Everyones just tossing out a bunch of assumptions, which isn't fair to the artist at all, nor is it fair to the t-shirt community as a whole because everyones going to read these assumptions and believe them. odysseyroc has the best evidence so far, but even then, it doesn't prove anything.

Then again though, it'd probably gonna be pretty hard to prove anything at all..

enginivity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enginivity
Re: Mack Daddy Melvin the Disco Moose.

Collab between Enginivity and Jsichel!
Six colors on braawn.
Git down wit tha flyest o fly, tha smoothest of hooves, the keeper of kool, yo man Melvin the Moose.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 282 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: oopsies

J is not Sekiyoku. J is a real, live person everyone, I now know this to be true. No evil plans afoot.

::everyone can breathe now::

Sorry J. If we'd known you'd had some veteran help and advice getting started there wouldn't have been all this kerfuffle and confusion. Normal service can now resume. -_^

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
Re: Turtle Trap

TMNT is old.

loveengrey

This is a beautiful shirt and I really love the design, but it's black ink on a white shirt. Fades way too fast for me to make a purchase if it does print.

loveengrey

Whenever I see a bird chirping now, it reminds me of twitter haha. The owl is like, that one person that hates twitter and all the other birds are all like "omgomg twitter is the best!"

That being said, it's a fun design. As always, I love your owls haha

thewronggrape

quality posts: 50 Private Messages thewronggrape
Re: Big Dam Heroes (in color!)

This baby blue is definitely more wearable than the cream. Love your drawings - you're so talented (though I'm sure you already know that!).

dangerjack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dangerjack
Re: It's A Bird

I dig it!! Print away.

loveengrey

redaxelrod wrote:I love the concept, but I'd like to see it in a more organic shape rather than a straight line.

I second this

loveengrey

It's pretty fun to look at each animal and say "om nom nom nom"

Adam7986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Adam7986
amh wrote:Alright, I am just frustrated about getting original, untraced work called as such. There is always something out there that resembles something else. but there is nothing more frustrating than doing things right, and someone telling you you didn't. My apologies if my claim was unfair. next time, please don't just assume cheating. The tree, like all else there was drawn from inspiration of hundreds of pictures and drawings, but none was copied nor traced in any way.

I know if you were in my place and someone just called you a cheat when you weren't you'd be equally frustrated. Again, sorry for undue offense, just deep frustration speaking.

You know usually, I don't bother to do this, but because you defend your self so hard core when you are clearly lying, I decided to make an exception.
Here is your wallpaper taken from your site:
Your Submitted Image

Here is the quoted bear image:
Climbing Bear

And here is the bear superimposed over a blown up portion of your wallpaper:
Proof.

So will you come clean now?

gedsalazargarcia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gedsalazargarcia
Re: Cosmic Eagle

AWESOME AGAIN!!!

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
Spiritgreen wrote:J is not Sekiyoku. J is a real, live person everyone, I now know this to be true. No evil plans afoot.

::everyone can breathe now::

Sorry J. If we'd known you'd had some veteran help and advice getting started there wouldn't have been all this kerfuffle and confusion. Normal service can now resume. -_^

Starting up a private detective service, eh, Spirit?

jmmbell1987

SirLancelittle wrote:I don't understand how this is not in the fog. This is one of the most creative shirts I've ever seen on shirt woot. Too bad my vote only counts for 1.

Wooters are a weird bunch. They love them some geeky pop culture references, but the moment one gets too good with its colors and design, out of the fog with it!

jmmbell1987

This design has grown on me. I'm an unrepentant night owl and a terrible morning person, so I can relate.

allora619

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allora619

Awww it's so cute! I love this design!

dreadwood

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dreadwood
Re: Fevered Beaver Dreams

Eh... not sure what doesn't match up, but alright.

dreadwood

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dreadwood
Re: Spider Sunrise

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the input. Sadly it's probably too late to change the shirt color, but I will think about that in the future. Thank you

djtheatre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djtheatre
Re: It's Actually A Funny Story

I came up with this design yesterday and thought it was really fun. Please vote. Thanks!

bonezz322

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bonezz322
Re: King of the Mountain

Thank you for taking a look at our design!

{{volmod edit: advertising belongs in your signature and not in your comments. To edit your signature, please click on "my account" found under your username at the top of any woot page. Thanks.}}

locustpr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages locustpr
Re: King of the Mountain

Is there a word better then awesome? 'Cause if there is, that is what this design should be described as.

astyrfan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages astyrfan

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
allora619 wrote:Awww it's so cute! I love this design!

Simple chibi. Not a bad thing, in itself, but doesn't show a lot of originality.
And - why can I not un-see those greens as gonads? :D

SirGecko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SirGecko
grahamb2011 wrote:So...I hate to break it to you guys...but, squirrels almost never...and I want to emphasize NEVER...contract or transmit rabies.

Bats transmit rabies. Actually I'm surprised there aren't many bat designs. Those are totally woodland creatures. Plus people love bats. They even have their own superhero named after them. I don't see squirrel-man fighting crime around any cities.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 36 Private Messages odysseyroc
SirGecko wrote:Bats transmit rabies. Actually I'm surprised there aren't many bat designs. Those are totally woodland creatures. Plus people love bats. They even have their own superhero named after them. I don't see squirrel-man fighting crime around any cities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squirrel_Girl

tallily21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tallily21
paigeg wrote:Simple chibi. Not a bad thing, in itself, but doesn't show a lot of originality.
And - why can I not un-see those greens as gonads? :D

Sorry, I'm new to this. I just wanted to submit something to see how submitting works... Sorry, but I can't save your mind from the gutter, however I assure you those are just greens.

Earlysong

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Earlysong
Adam7986 wrote:You know usually, I don't bother to do this, but because you defend your self so hard core when you are clearly lying, I decided to make an exception.
Here is your wallpaper taken from your site:
Your Submitted Image

Here is the quoted bear image:
Climbing Bear

And here is the bear superimposed over a blown up portion of your wallpaper:
Proof.

So will you come clean now?

Okay, as I understand it, artists can use reference photos-right? I looked at that last link, and that seems to prove that he did NOT trace it-the edge doesn't match up at all! It looks like he just use it for reference, which is, as I understand it, perfectly acceptable.

I don't get why this is cheating...?

I love this website! ^^

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: Mr Owl's Sugar High

much better! really nice! +1