xiaobaosg

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xiaobaosg
Re: Create life

Create something out of nothing with your magic crayons..

joemail11

quality posts: 34 Private Messages joemail11
Spiritgreen wrote:Red shirt!

Yes, indeed. This design looks sharp. I do, however, have a difficult time understanding the premise of the shirt. I presume the rabbit mauled the other animals, but why is it Death's Magic Show? Or am I completely missing the point? I hate it when this happens...

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
taternuggets wrote:collaboration between myself and Ignorant.

Hahaha! I like it.

yobaker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yobaker
kylemittskus wrote:Aside from the obvious, the angle the scythe is at compared to death's hand is really off.

...wow, people just can't leave this guy alone. I'm not a shirt aficionado, but his design is fine. It's a t-shirt for goodness sake.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
rogerrogerroger wrote:bringing em back from the deaddddd...

I usually really like your stuff. (I'd kill for your acorn design on a shirt.) Something just isn't right with this one.

cynic11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cynic11
Re: Bunny Out

Resubbed without exclaimation points, i didnt realize that was a no-no...THANKS AHEAD FOR THE VOTES!!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
bluejester wrote:Woah, and they'll defintely reject it for the exclimation points. Scrub those quick and resub.

Yeah, they will. I love the design though, so I hope you can resub it really quickly.

greystone9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greystone9
dsgnGrl wrote:Dual entry by myself and greystone9. Original drawing by greystone9. Concept, colors, and digitizing by me.

This mischievous little pixie has had enough of turtles!

He'll get better!

biotwist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biotwist
bluejester wrote:Woah, and they'll defintely reject it for the exclimation points. Scrub those quick and resub.

thanks

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester
Re: The Sword Spirit

Very Ninja Gaiden! I was just thinking how long has it been since I've since I seen some nice designs that weren't centrally placed. Had Jasneko's print last night, and now I hope to see this one print as well. I'm a big fan of the way you direct the viewer's eyes on this piece.

awcoburn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awcoburn

Very beautiful!

cynic11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cynic11
Re: Bunny Out

the crafty rabbit not only ruined the illusion, but spoiled the tied-up hanky trick too. that son-of-a-gun.

6 colors on grassy green

sunnydiscontent

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sunnydiscontent

It's Harry Potter related... 'nuff said. Voted!

SunnyDiscontent

noblehappenstance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noblehappenstance
Re: Vengeful Magic

When the oppressed receive power, the tides turn very quickly...

Rake This![/url]

dsgnGrl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dsgnGrl
greystone9 wrote:He'll get better!

Details!

FlyingMouse365

quality posts: 5 Private Messages FlyingMouse365

Wow very beautiful!

ChaosDoctor07

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ChaosDoctor07
yobaker wrote:...wow, people just can't leave this guy alone. I'm not a shirt aficionado, but his design is fine. It's a t-shirt for goodness sake.

If you had looked above, you would have noticed that he thought the shirt was well-done, aside from the shirt's content, a statement which I would certainly agree with.

"Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."

bluejester

Re: The Magic Eight Ball

This is hillarious, but I'm sorry to say that there is no text in this derby, so it's going to get rejected.

Do you think it's possible to scrub the numbers and mabye make the "try again later" text looks like squiggly lines and still get the effect you are looking for? I maybe find a way to obscure the 8 enough to make it doable?

ApeLad

quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad
Re: Expecto Catronus

Conjuring ain't easy.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: The Disappearing Mouse Trick

That the scarf is scrunched to look like a fish tail makes me smile.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
joemail11 wrote:Yes, indeed. This design looks sharp. I do, however, have a difficult time understanding the premise of the shirt. I presume the rabbit mauled the other animals, but why is it Death's Magic Show? Or am I completely missing the point? I hate it when this happens...

The bunny ate the magician.

ChaosDoctor07

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ChaosDoctor07
Re: The Sword Spirit

Perhaps it's just me, but could you explain how this relates to the derby theme of magic? My first impression is, that although this looks pretty cool, I fail to see the relationship between ninjas, swords and dragons to the theme (dragons do not themselves equal magic).

"Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."

aliciabeck

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aliciabeck
analogradio wrote:There's magic everywhere you look; when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. The poor sap is missing the magic right in front of his eyes.

This is my first entry here; any critique would be wonderful .

dooomcat

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dooomcat

I have a few ideas I wanted to try for this derby but one doesn't involve any magic users and I'm not sure it would be on theme enough... then I figured there was no point trying to compete with all the inevitable HP refs so this popped out... back to the drawing board

bighobbit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bighobbit

LOVE this one!

bluejester

biotwist

Re: Abracadammit

Resubbed with out text, got to watch it them them explanation points

markh27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages markh27

Good choice for the shirt color.

And voting again for the re-sub.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: The Dark Wizard

Nice! I really love the way you colored this.

rapelje

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rapelje
Re: She turned me into a.....

Cute! That little fairy looks familiar! ;)

biotwist

bluejester wrote:Cool. Revoted.

I got lucky by only needing to get rid of the dots, dynamic lines have the same effect

bennydougs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bennydougs
bluejester wrote:This is hillarious, but I'm sorry to say that there is no text in this derby, so it's going to get rejected.

Do you think it's possible to scrub the numbers and mabye make the "try again later" text looks like squiggly lines and still get the effect you are looking for? I maybe find a way to obscure the 8 enough to make it doable?

I thought incidental text was allowed? If not, bummer.

profbrendan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages profbrendan
cdrewlow wrote:The bunny ate the magician.

Okay...so why is Death there? I mean, if the rabbit ate the magician then I get that, but the overall concept on this is somewhat perplexing to me. Not trying to be deliberately obtuse here.

Teripie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie
taternuggets wrote:collaboration between myself and Ignorant.

Good job guys!

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.

bennydougs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bennydougs
bennydougs wrote:I thought incidental text was allowed? If not, bummer.

If i get rid of the text on the cube does it work? What about the 8?

raerae104

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raerae104
Re: The Magic Eight Ball

wow the rejectionator doesn't waste any time

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

This is a notice that the shirt color you're using doesn't match the color in our provided template. For future entries please download the latest templates and use the colors provided.

itsmisty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages itsmisty
Re: The Weasel and the Owl

I love you so hard, and I want this so bad!! But I can't help but wonder at why the weasel wasn't white (to be the 'Malfoy' counterpart to the 'Potter' owl) and as such, why he isn't wearing a green and silver scarf to go with that. ^^; Just my HP nerdness kicking in, sorry!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Let's Try That Again

Ha! Love his twirly hair.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: They call me... Tim

Whoaaa. Great use of fire FX. I really like how you've stylized the rocks too.

Sweet work Patrick.