tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Re: The wrong rabbit for the show

This is a notice that the shirt color you're using doesn't match the color in our provided template. For future entries please download the latest templates and use the colors provided.

sacrerouge

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge
profbrendan wrote:Okay...so why is Death there? I mean, if the rabbit ate the magician then I get that, but the overall concept on this is somewhat perplexing to me. Not trying to be deliberately obtuse here.

Death has to send him back, since the magician certainly can't

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

If for some reason you do a resub of this, you could put a shadow for the scythe. bugs me a little.

random42s

quality posts: 2 Private Messages random42s
Re: Create life

This reminds me of some of my books of poetry from when I was a kid. They were beautifully illustrated, the characters were drawn with such detail. This has that same life-likeness to it, the girl looks so real. This is awesome, I really hope it wins!

Why? Forty-two...you see, it doesn't work.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Magic of Life

I really like your illustration Manniedex. I wonder if you've tried it on a brown shirt? For me it'd have more energy without the box.

Nice design!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
tgentry wrote:This is a notice that the shirt color you're using doesn't match the color in our provided template. For future entries please download the latest templates and use the colors provided.

hey, didn't you (woot) reject edgar for using the wrong shirt color one time? and, like, fifty other people?

-doesn't seem all that fair to them to give him a pass.

perryn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perryn
Re: MAGIK

Very bad ass.

biotwist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biotwist
tgentry wrote:This is a notice that the shirt color you're using doesn't match the color in our provided template. For future entries please download the latest templates and use the colors provided.

thanks, I happen to be color blind, whatever red the shirts come in will be fine anyways, Aspesh' if it's AA

plaster

quality posts: 7 Private Messages plaster
itsmisty wrote:I love you so hard, and I want this so bad!! But I can't help but wonder at why the weasel wasn't white (to be the 'Malfoy' counterpart to the 'Potter' owl) and as such, why he isn't wearing a green and silver scarf to go with that. ^^; Just my HP nerdness kicking in, sorry!

Weasel --> ron weasley, At least that is how I took it.

tgentry

Staff

Josephus wrote:hey, didn't you (woot) reject edgar for using the wrong shirt color one time? and, like, fifty other people?

-doesn't seem all that fair to them to give him a pass.

We're giving everyone a pass this week. We're trying to get the word out BEFORE we put the hammer down on dozens of entries. This seems like a good way to do it.

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

As I was starting my laundry I came to the realization that I can't really wear this shirt. I have that "Vampire Photobooth" from a few months back, but was only allowed to wear it about half an hour around my wife before mid-way through a dinner conversation she looks at me and gives chagrined look and says:

"Umm...I'm sorry honey, but you're shirt is really grossing me out. Would you please change?"

Now I can only wear it on days that she works late or I am hanging out with friends. Sufficed to say, this would likely tip her gross out meter too far.

Regardless, it still is a funny shirt, so I voted for it.

katrinabean86

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katrinabean86

I like this shirt design the best out of all of the HP ones. It's Weasley, because Malfoy always calls him 'Weasel' to make fun of him, right?

tgentry

Staff

Re: You're a Wizard, Harey!

This is a notice that the shirt color you're using doesn't exactly match the color in our provided template. For future entries please download the latest templates and use the colors provided.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
tgentry wrote:This is a notice that the shirt color you're using doesn't exactly match the color in our provided template. For future entries please download the latest templates and use the colors provided.

Really? This is the James Cho template that's been up in the forums for a while. Thanks for the heads up, Travis! Better go check that out...

Akashhhhh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Akashhhhh
Re: Size Matters

I...I don't understand. Does Gandalf have a raging hard on and is he pointing at Harry's...ahem...crotch?

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Rabbit Trick

Wheee, fun! ^__^

I love how you draw your rabbits. I've never seen anyone else do it this way.

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester
bennydougs wrote:If i get rid of the text on the cube does it work? What about the 8?

Text on the cube for sure, and I'm sorry to say, probably the big ol' 8 as well. When I first saw this design I laughed both because it is one of the more unique designs this week and because--sorry, not trying to be mean here--it looked as if the thing was saying:

"TADA! I'm an 8, reject me!"

Again, sorry. It still is a cool concept though and if you can't find a way to make it work to your satisfaction here with slight adjustments, I'd like to no if you submit it for voting/buying some where else.

dsgnGrl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dsgnGrl
Re: She turned me into a.....

Ah yes, she is based on both of our fairy-obsessed five year olds.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 117 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
joemail11 wrote:Optimum cute levels, fun, AND beautifully simple! Perfect sizing on the chest, great color choice, including the shirt itself. I have nothing but praise for this one.

Thanks! I had designed these little guys for some paintings on wood I'd done last year, so I thought I'd use them again for this. I'm glad the sizing is good that trips me up sometimes.

moniquevh24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moniquevh24

Love it!

DianaSprinkle

Re: They call me... Tim

LOL, nice! It's interesting to see how people are using rabbits in their designs.

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks
Re: fortune

Opted for something off the beaten path. Enjoy your week all.

MacTheHero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MacTheHero

I'm just going to warn you now, it'll probably be rejected cause it goes outside the borders for where images go on the shirt

JRWorkshop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JRWorkshop

Amazing illustration...on asphalt

JRWorkshop

Lovely characters!

DianaSprinkle

profbrendan wrote:Okay...so why is Death there? I mean, if the rabbit ate the magician then I get that, but the overall concept on this is somewhat perplexing to me. Not trying to be deliberately obtuse here.

Hmm, well Death might have come to pick up the magician's soul and been amused to find the all the destruction was caused by a rabbit.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5

"Yeah, okay, a really pretty sunset might be magical, but we want stuff with wizards and sorcerers and magicians."

zanuhdu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zanuhdu

Oh. . .My. . . God. . . this is all kinds of AWESOME!!!!

tgentry

Staff

fishbiscuit5 wrote:Really? This is the James Cho template that's been up in the forums for a while. Thanks for the heads up, Travis! Better go check that out...

We're talking about the colors you are using in your background, not the shirt template itself...

Some people are using out of date colors, or are modifying them either by accident or perhaps because it makes their designs look better. We want those to be uniform as possible. Your example is rather subtle, but the longer we go without doing something like this the wider the range of difference becomes to the point where we have dozens of variations on a color. Basically we're hoping to corral it in a bit and try to make sure everyone is on the same page.

donnarockwell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donnarockwell

beautifully cool!

JRWorkshop

cool

gekiere

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gekiere

I agree that this is a much better Ramyb entry than usual, that said:
- it's still a cute animal
- I have absolutely no clue what's going on

Great use of the red shirt though.

JRWorkshop

Amazing artwork!

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
biotwist wrote:thanks, I happen to be color blind, whatever red the shirts come in will be fine anyways, Aspesh' if it's AA

I've been rejected for using that template on navy before. I think the base colors might actually be correct, but the highlights really throw it off.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

bellisperennis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellisperennis

Is this not a copyrighted character? I would be afraid of it getting rejected along those lines...

That said, great design, love the burning rabbit-o-doom!

JRWorkshop

nice idea n artwork

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
tgentry wrote:We're talking about the colors you are using in your background, not the shirt template itself...

Some people are using out of date colors, or are modifying them either by accident or perhaps because it makes their designs look better. We want those to be uniform as possible. Your example is rather subtle, but the longer we go without doing something like this the wider the range of difference becomes to the point where we have dozens of variations on a color. Basically we're hoping to corral it in a bit and try to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Oh! I thought you meant the actual shirt template itself. Thanks for explaining that to me. I eyedropped the color from the shirt template. I'll make sure to use the color swatches on the original woot template next time. Thank you for the heads up versus a rejection.

ApeLad

quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad
bighobbit wrote:LOVE this one!

Thanks bighobbit!

gekiere

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gekiere
Re: Expecto Catronus

Love it! It will be lost on those unfamiliar with Harry Potter lore, though.

roxy86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roxy86

It looks nice but wheres the magic here?