Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5

I remember when magic didn't automatically mean Harry Potter. That was a better time. This derby should have just been called the harry potter derby. That way I wouldn't have been so disappointed when things turned out this way.

roxy86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roxy86
Re: Create life

Sorry I just checked about the magic crayons, good luck!

jerberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerberry
Re: Snack Summoner

I love the critters... but maybe the pink squigglies are a bit too much.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
Re: The Floral Magic

I think this would be good for a Fantasy derby. Not seeing much magic here.

roxy86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roxy86

celia1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages celia1
Spiritgreen wrote:I really like your illustration Manniedex. I wonder if you've tried it on a brown shirt? For me it'd have more energy without the box.

Nice design!

OR EVEN A CRANBERRY SHIRT, THAT WOULD MAKE THE GREEN REALLY POP

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

fishbiscuit5 wrote:Oh! Thank you for the heads up versus a rejection.

Given the sheer number of rejections based off this we feel that fair warning is the best way to go about it. We're not trying to penalize and upset people so much as try to get everyone on the same, up-to-date page.

collinvh

quality posts: 62 Private Messages collinvh

11_03-10 Magical Metamorphosis by collinvh

Look into the chrysalis ball and you will see your future!
I hope you all enjoy the design.
Woot On!

-collinvh

jsichel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsichel
Re: They call me... Tim

Awesome. But then again, I like anything that John Cleese inspired.

...but seriously. That fire rabbit is well done

dooomcat

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dooomcat

Because I like drawing women better than men

Detail shot:

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
tgentry wrote:We're talking about the colors you are using in your background, not the shirt template itself...

Thanks for explaining! I was wondering what you guys were referring to.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
DianaSprinkle wrote:Hmm, well Death might have come to pick up the magician's soul and been amused to find the all the destruction was caused by a rabbit.

That's what I assumed, too. Death does have a quizzical look on his face.

tico0001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tico0001
tgentry wrote:Given the sheer number of rejections based off this we feel that fair warning is the best way to go about it. We're not trying to penalize and upset people so much as try to get everyone on the same, up-to-date page.

Just my opinion... The quality of the relationship between rejectionator/staff with the artists seems to have gone up 10x since you joined, Travis. Congrats!

~Tico

KIDA26

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KIDA26
Re: Expecto Catronus

As far as cute shirts go I actually like this one. I could do without the wall in the background though. just having it on the grey shirt is enough for me. Regardless, well done.

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith
Re: MAGIK

I really love this design... I was shocked to see it so bright (and the girl a blond) because of the preview image.

It's awesome regardless... I'm really looking forward to buying it this weekend. (Vote!!!)

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

jsichel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsichel
Re: Uhoh. Froggumoxenslugbat.

Uh..hm...that's no dragon!

enginivity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enginivity
Re: Uhoh. Froggumoxenslugbat.

You know when you cook something for the first time, and you forget one little step in the recipe? Well! Wizardry is a subtle craft.

Thanks for your bllarrrrgghhptt!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Re: The wrong rabbit for the show

This shows a nice attention to detail which I appreciate, Ramy. It looks like others do as well. I kinda wished you had more expression with the bunny. You did a great job on that last week. I was kinda hoping you'd continue on that path.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

JRWorkshop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JRWorkshop

Great halftones, but the bunny is flying or the ripper has glue on his hand because he's not putting any pressure on the rabbit's hears.
(Besides, an almost identical idea was already rejected because of being too similar to a previous shirt)

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
bluejester wrote:As I was starting my laundry I came to the realization that I can't really wear this shirt. I have that "Vampire Photobooth" from a few months back, but was only allowed to wear it about half an hour around my wife before mid-way through a dinner conversation she looks at me and gives chagrined look and says:

"Umm...I'm sorry honey, but you're shirt is really grossing me out. Would you please change?"

Sorry, bluejester's wife.

It was only a flaming skeleton. :p

KIDA26

This is pretty awesome. well done sir.

KIDA26

While I don't think I would wear this, I would probably buy it for my daughter to wear when she gets big enough for it. I appreciate the creativity and the style. Well done, you GMV.

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
Akashhhhh wrote:I...I don't understand. Does Gandalf have a raging hard on and is he pointing at Harry's...ahem...crotch?

Sad...That is the first thing your mind goes to when looking at this shirt

joemail11

quality posts: 34 Private Messages joemail11
cdrewlow wrote:The bunny ate the magician.

Much thanks. I'm a little sick, so I guess my mind can only work through one step today.

stingray69

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69
Re: The Final Countdown

I can't hear that song without thinking of Gob's magic show. Nice reference. Too bad you can't actually write "The Final Countdown" on there somewhere.

cindyscrazy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cindyscrazy

YYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"--from a T-shirt

https://www.etsy.com/shop/cindyscrazyknits?ref=si_shop

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

Just chiming in to say I love the design. I'm not sure how wearable this is for me as an adult male, but outstanding artwork.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: The Sorceress

This is very cool. Do you use a tablet to draw your lines? Just curious and admiring your work. :D

novastarj

Re: It's an illusion Elmo!

Way too many colors and copyrighted character, but other than that I love the concept.

piakul

quality posts: 1 Private Messages piakul
Re: A magic drop of life

This is really gorgeous. I'd buy it for my mom; she's obsessed with green and loves fairies. Fantastic job

novastarj

Re: A Hoppit's Tale

Nice artwork, but is it "magic"? I'm curious about your interpretation, maybe there's something I'm missing.

echinsuocha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages echinsuocha

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
Akashhhhh wrote:I...I don't understand. Does Gandalf have a raging hard on and is he pointing at Harry's...ahem...crotch?

I can see what you are saying... he is bent at the knees which is what that bulge is showing...

Perhaps if I didn't crop it that tight so you could see the other side or had any actual artistic ability it wouldn't be confusing.

Nothing follows.

novastarj

That's some of the best fire effects I've seen in any derby entries. Good work.

graffd02

quality posts: 1 Private Messages graffd02
Re: The Spell

The Spell
2 Colors on Navy

Boom!

novastarj

Re: The Disappearing Mouse Trick

Nice work as always Spiritgreen. I wish I could see the expression on the mouse-audience's faces!

dsgnGrl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dsgnGrl
Re: The Illusionist

I am not quite sure what is going on here, but I like it!

rivetheart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rivetheart
Re: The Sorceress

i love this so much!

novastarj

Re: Rabbit Revenge

I like the use of the negative space to make up her dress, it really flows into the rest of the shirt itself.