inflatablechair

quality posts: 3 Private Messages inflatablechair
RadicalPrefect wrote:"Meh" predates the internet. Or at least predates the meme, depending on how you want to qualify the "beginning" of the internet.

Perhaps; I was honestly unaware of the word's appearance on the Simpsons. Regardless, it really irritates me, and the modern frequency of its usage is certainly due to the internet.

The internet is not serious business. But when things that might be thought of as "cute" on the internet start to creep into real life, and people use "meh" to end arguments because they lose and want to pretend like it doesn't bother them, I get ANGRY. Like the Hulk. To be clear, I probably wouldn't actually punch anyone (for any reason), but I will *think* about punching you, over and over and over....

GeneralYorr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GeneralYorr
jmmbell1987 wrote:I'm scared.

meh

xdavidsaint

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xdavidsaint

I bought a shirt lucky before they were sold out yesterday...I was on the border about it and then I said Meh might as well.

subluxe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages subluxe

I require this shirt. Will it get a second chance?

subluxe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages subluxe

Durr. Never mind. I'm all set.

subluxe wrote:I require this shirt. Will it get a second chance?

cernenus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cernenus
jennyjames1229 wrote:This has nothing to do with right/left handedness. The facebook thumb is in the correct position in regards to its wrist placement. Look at the wrist placement in the "meh" shirt. The wrist is clearly above the hand giving it what another poster described as "kneading bread." If one actually did a thumbs to the side position in real life, and did it with their wrist above their fist, they would find it awkward and odd. Putting your fist above your wrist with elbows in at your side, you'll find it's the natural position for the "meh" side thumb position, regardless of which side the thumb is pointing.

But if you did it with fist above wrist, it would look like someone was trying to hitchhike

pamwillden

quality posts: 4 Private Messages pamwillden

I got this shirt for my husband and it was PERFECT for him!!! Whenever I ask him any question he answers "meh" or "eh". It was great! And it looks really good on him too!

beje88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beje88

can't wait to walk around campus all day and have ppl look at me and just say, 'like'

WhyJ9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WhyJ9

Anybody know if I can exchange for a larger size- the shirt was smaller than I expected.

jymm2000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jymm2000

looks like this one sold out - I got one, but my new minister's son wants one so bad... if anyone has a medium by mistake - find me please.

Snobrdfool

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Snobrdfool

Should have paid the extra for shipping. Ordered 4/7 not going to get till 4/18. Sirius GPP. Still pretty excited though about mildly approving while slightly disapproving everything in my path from then on.

truleemee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages truleemee

Tight ass shirt! Now only if that button was real on Facebook! HA!

jigj119

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jigj119

I assume that this shirt is making fun of Facebook itself, yet I feel like I have no reason to buy it since I don't actually use Facebook. I mean, I understand the joke, but it doesn't seem applicable to me. Maybe I'm just over-thinking it, especially since it's been so long since this shirt came out.

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf

Wore this shirt to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival last weekend (Google it if you want to know), and got quite a few knowing nods.

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf

Just for the fun of it, I'll add another message to this thread. Last week's "Most Discussed" shirt on the reckoning had a whopping 1 comment. Now "Meh" had at least three this week.

Lets go for a new record!

jmunger

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jmunger

carlajfc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carlajfc

I think this shirt is hilarious, but I have to explain it to someone every time I wear it.

logophilia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages logophilia

After responses, comments, and 15 weeks on the reckoning, it is evident that this shirt isn't so "meh".

TimUSCA

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TimUSCA
carlajfc wrote:I think this shirt is hilarious, but I have to explain it to someone every time I wear it.

I was wondering if the people I knew were just OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG PWNIES OMGs... glad to see I'm not the only one that has to explain it to everyone. I had one guy say, "may... is that German?"

I mean, seriously... I didn't think it was that much of an inside joke.

beanvideo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beanvideo

No. Don't Reckon it yet. I promised my kid I'll get this for him to wear to his first day of middle school. Where can I find it?

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

beanvideo wrote:No. Don't Reckon it yet. I promised my kid I'll get this for him to wear to his first day of middle school. Where can I find it?

You might be able to find it on teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum.

SethB

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SethB

If shirts are printed to order (as they are right now), how is this one sold out?

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 117 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

SethB wrote:If shirts are printed to order (as they are right now), how is this one sold out?

We have a daily limit of how many we can produce, when that limit's hit we shut off the catalog until the next day starting at midnight CT.

jmacgill

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jmacgill

I've gotten more comments on this shirt in public than any other Woot design I own.

dissman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dissman
agingdragqueen wrote:We have a daily limit of how many we can produce, when that limit's hit we shut off the catalog until the next day starting at midnight CT.

Urm, I've came in at 12:01 CT and this still indicates sold out. What gives?

manhandsha

quality posts: 31 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

dissman wrote:Urm, I've came in at 12:01 CT and this still indicates sold out. What gives?

Sorry. It looks like this one might not be making a comeback.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.