jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
Re: tea!

YES

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: Stink Less!

nice, i think i can always spot yours from the thumbs now robert...i am scanning through and im like, "oooooooh that looks sharp!" and what do you know, its always yours =) nice, and i have a guy at work that i would love to give this too >_<

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: hotcakes

I love the design, especially the word hotcake with the steam S, but I can't help but feel like it'd be funnier if it said "They're selling like.. HOTCAKES!" instead of using the word themselves.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Taco it's spanish for taco

Must own this shirt. Great design, Tony! Taco, taco!

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Veggies - We Beat The Meat

Love the characters! +1

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
Re: Calculators! Problem Solved!

BOOBS John. BOOBS!

megsck

Re: Red Shirts

horrible slogan if you actually wanted to sell the shirt, but very funny for those of us who loves the trek. nice job diana =)

megsck

megsck

megsck

Re: Beware !!!!

nice and simple =) i like it.

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties

I just recently realized my cats true feelings about me, so this shirt was me trying to recover from the heartbreak that came from learning the truth. *sob* I loved you kitty!

Anyhow... This is my dog! His name is Silas and he's like a million times better than any stinky mean old cat. It was about time he got his own shirt design.

Not that it's been said, but if anyone thinks puppies aren't products, one thing: puppy mills. Or just visit your local pet store. They are products and they are expensive! (I do not endorse puppy mills. They are evil. Only get your pets from a reputable breeder or adoption agency.)

megsck

Re: Delicious Nuts

im gonna have nightmares about that elephant. awesome drawing and color.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
cwalter428 wrote:Making this for dinner tonight in honor of voting for this shirt!

Great design, btw!

Awesome! They're the easiest thing to make and really good. The main thing is to get that meat sliced as thin as possible (like you would for a cheese steak). I also recommend Mission's "extra thin" corn tortillas, if you don't have a Mexican market near you that sells "taqueria size" corn tortillas.

fishbiscuit5

Re: The best contraceptive!

Nice sombrero! Voted!

fishbiscuit5

Re: Raisins Ruin Everything

Raisin lovers of the world unite and make it your mission to convert all the raisin haters into raisin worshipping, lovers of all things sun-pruned! (I'm still voting for the shirt. Don't tell anyone.)

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
Re: Xtremely Refreshing Water ... in a bottle

Very nicely done. However, I will caution against black on asphalt. It can be near invisible at times. You might just end up seeing the red and white parts from a distance and have no context for the design till you get closer.

clarinerd

quality posts: 2 Private Messages clarinerd
odysseyroc wrote:I really like the idea and even the drawing of the pie, but the layout is a bit "clunky". voted anyway

Thanks for the comment odroc! I was going for a slightly powerpointesque look, which I guess is inherently a bit clunky, but I can see how you wouldn't want to overdo that aspect so that it's still visually appealing enough to wear.

fishbiscuit5

Re: Calculators! Problem Solved!

Nice job, John! The colors came out great.

ikxixi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ikxixi

Love how the slogan of this booms through my head in a AC-tion movie trailer voice-over voice :D

But as girl, I'm not entirely sure I'd be safe wearing this....

collinvh

quality posts: 62 Private Messages collinvh
walmazan wrote:Love the characters! +1

Thank you walmazan. Quite a complement coming from you.

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
mrwednesday wrote:Very nicely done. However, I will caution against black on asphalt. It can be near invisible at times. You might just end up seeing the red and white parts from a distance and have no context for the design till you get closer.

If you decide to change the color, I love heather gray!! i might be the only one though.

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero

CindyToo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CindyToo
Re: Raisins Ruin Everything

The truest statement I have ever seen on a shirt. :D

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
sealchild wrote:Don't get us backwards!

@ sealchild - that would have been a way better slogan.

@woot - yeah, I totally knew I misinterpreted the derby when I saw the majority of the entries. Fair rejection.

collinvh

quality posts: 62 Private Messages collinvh

FYI: 4 Colors over Grass. Hope you enjoy the design and please vote. Woot On!

sarahlav

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sarahlav
Re: Books - No Electricity Required

not true after sundown but LOVE IT!!

cynic11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cynic11
Re: when spooning isn't enough, Spork

ha, thats an interesting take on sporks. whats funny is i could totally picture it. i will never eat with a spork again, lol.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Frozen Pizza

@endangeredomega-cheers! Happy early B-Day to your lil sis!

@janesko
@parrotworks
thanks guys!

@qwasdfz-maybe there's room for one more?

@megsck-Cheers, glad you like the hand drawn type. Mmmm ICEE!

@bassanimation-Thanks! You've gotta slide around on the rising crust pizzas, they're more durable than the ordinary ones.

lucky1988

Re: Veggies - We Beat The Meat

Sweet characters and layout! My favorite is the broccoli with the nunchucks.

lucky1988

Re: Milk. The Drink from Another Animal's Udder!

ha, awesome! love the happy expression on the udder.

Johndis5

jewelwing wrote:I just recently realized my cats true feelings about me, so this shirt was me trying to recover from the heartbreak that came from learning the truth. *sob* I loved you kitty!

Anyhow... This is my dog! His name is Silas and he's like a million times better than any stinky mean old cat. It was about time he got his own shirt design.

Not that it's been said, but if anyone thinks puppies aren't products, one thing: puppy mills. Or just visit your local pet store. They are products and they are expensive! (I do not endorse puppy mills. They are evil. Only get your pets from a reputable breeder or adoption agency.)

I know you like to keep it edgy, and I know you say you don't endorse puppy mills, but this design speaks much louder than your words and it screams "I love puppy mills!". Shame on you.

And also, shame on you for trying to make your dog famous! Even if this ploy works, he'll never be as famous as Comet from full house!

lucky1988

Re: phonz r smrt

sweet design, looks great on the asphalt T. gmv!

lucky1988

Re: mmmm pie charts

excellent, I want some pie now!

Johndis5

qwasdfz wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO MORE PENGUINS PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. It seems like if you can't figure out how to cram in gratuitous pop culture, you just do a penguin.

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
Re: The Toilet

Funny, but woot generally rejects any poo.p related submissions.

rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi
mrwednesday wrote:Very nicely done. However, I will caution against black on asphalt. It can be near invisible at times. You might just end up seeing the red and white parts from a distance and have no context for the design till you get closer.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll take a look at different colors when I'm off work. I originally settled on the darks just to make the lasers pop a bit more, but I was thinking the blacks didn't have enough contrast.

I'll probably try red and heather gray, but if anyone else has some color ideas feel free to type them super loud to get my attention.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: It's Not What You Think

Thanks for noticing the thumbnail. I gave myself a pat on the back for that one.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Re: Citations Needed

I'm thinking a lot of teachers and librarians would like this. Heh.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
Re: Citations Needed

Or to quote David Sedaris: "truish"

skirochester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester
bluetuba wrote:I love the design, especially the word hotcake with the steam S, but I can't help but feel like it'd be funnier if it said "They're selling like.. HOTCAKES!" instead of using the word themselves.

yeah... I went back and forth on that. I had "They're selling like... um, hotcakes". Late last night "themselves" seemed funnier to me. Glad you like it though