advertisinggal


quality posts: 0 Private Messages advertisinggal
Re: Chopsticks - The Ultimate Coordination Test




This is my first submission. Any comments are greatly appreciated!



icymallard


quality posts: 4 Private Messages icymallard
Re: tea!



i love tea and i love rogerrogerroger

u gmv again

icymallard


quality posts: 4 Private Messages icymallard
Re: Raisins Ruin Everything



I like raisins.

icymallard


quality posts: 4 Private Messages icymallard
Re: Fuel the Addiction



Tea is better.
It is for gentlemen.

kristovar


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kristovar

Would buy.

icymallard


quality posts: 4 Private Messages icymallard
jmmbell1987 wrote:How on earth is this a bad thing?



Hehehehe

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: Brain Tacos



two of my favorite things, combined into one, ill let you guess which two of the three things. =) +1

facegrater


quality posts: 0 Private Messages facegrater
Re: Orange Juice



I also felt that simple was better with this one. The few entries I've done I thought too hard about it.

mumuchu


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mumuchu
Re: Sir Cupcake



MONOCLE netted my vote.

mumuchu


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mumuchu
dohboy182 wrote:AMAZING! Now I am hoping that 900 more nerds click the +1 button



899 more to go!

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Johndis5 wrote:What is with all of this pop culture that's getting submitted? Surely you are smart and funny enough to come up with something original and clever.



i understand where your coming from, although i have to say that i dont really consider Hitchhiker's Guide to be pop culture. i more consider it to be more Cult Culture, meaning that there is a smaller group of people who follow it, but they follow it rather religiously ;) Hardly anyone i know, in the u.s. anyway, has read the books, and i always get a blank stare when someone asks me a question and i answer 42. however i do have a few friends and one relative that have read them and are die hard fans, this shirt is for them. i think a good majority of wooters maybe fall into this cult category so a lot of the cult stuff gets put into pop culture, but i think on a whole, not too many people knew about the books before the movie was made, and still dont know about them even now.

EDIT: speaking of cult favorites! i just saw the movie RUBBER in the theatre, it was GREAT! if its playing near you, or you have onDemand watch it!

ochopika


quality posts: 24 Private Messages ochopika
Re: Drink for Life!



Hello again! I see the everyone's work is hilarious and/or witty and is great!

Unfortunately, my ability to create humor is dry...at best, and I cannot make jokes. When I do make jokes, I sound like the robot-lady from Portal.

A positive thing about this design, however, is that it can save lives! People will be like "why do you have a shirt about water?" and you'll be like "because you need it to live! Drink water now!", and then they will remember to drink water.

justice180482


quality posts: 0 Private Messages justice180482

6 colors on grass. Let me know what you think.

ochopika


quality posts: 24 Private Messages ochopika
Re: Water



aww you did it better! I was trying to think of a way to say that water was old and life-giving! Very nice

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: Barrels



nice! haha, this reminds me of playing wow, all the monkeys dropped barrels and it took me a while to figure out the reference, then it just dawned on my one day, "oh they are making a donkey kong reference!"

sometimes im a little slow....but i like this, to me this derby kinda needs some pop culture in order for me to wear it. even if the design is kick ass, i dont know if i want to wear a shirt selling just a fork or whatever. =)

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: Call Your Plumber



i like the layout of this one better because you can see both hats clearly, but i think i prefer it on the cream. either way, nice reference and i dig the slogan! =)

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: d20: All Natural, Baby!



nicely done, i will pass this on to my fellow nerds, they will be pleased. =)

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: Your Grandma's DVR



so i dont know how i feel about this because i used vhs, and im only 30...does that mean i should have grandkids? ugh, now i feel old... ;)

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: Milk. The Drink from Another Animal's Udder!



does it make me weird if i think that milk looks delicious?

prettysammy007


quality posts: 0 Private Messages prettysammy007
Re: d20: All Natural, Baby!



Hahah, I'm loving it. Posted on Facebook successfully. :D

"IT'S COOOOOL GUY!"

studio1172


quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172
Re: Grapes: Juicy and Wrathful



I love old fruit crates and medicine bottles and have never read the book The Grapes of Wrath. I read comics.

Votes and comments are appreciated.

studio1172


quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172
studio1172 wrote:I love old fruit crates and medicine bottles and have never read the book The Grapes of Wrath. I read comics.

Votes and comments are appreciated.



Oh, and it is on a creme shirt with 5 colors. It looks like 6 but it is just your eyes playing tricks on you.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Re: bacon forever!



saved. hat.

sTyLeS


quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
colourcraze wrote:I think it'd work better without the hands, personally.



I agree. With them being chopped off like that it's just weird.

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
sTyLeS wrote:I agree. With them being chopped off like that it's just weird.



thirded, having a bit of ocd, i would probably wear it if it were just the bottle minus the hands.

sTyLeS


quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
nevetnod wrote:Bah. Mine ate my sandwich anyway. Now what do I do? :-)



Feed it pudding, I suppose.

sTyLeS


quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
Re: TOWELS



I'm a fan, and I like the shirt.
Although the shading you did on the hand sort of makes it look like he has really hairy gorilla knuckles.
+1 anyway

midgerock


quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: British Spy Tea Shirt


This is a resub. Made the red ruddier and the blue.. bluer and added some wear and fixed the british flag. I hope its the cat's meow! Yeah baby yeah!

here's a link to a larger jpeg image of the design.

Andy47240


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
megsck wrote:so i dont know how i feel about this because i used vhs, and im only 30...does that mean i should have grandkids? ugh, now i feel old... ;)


I know that DVR is a fairly new technology, but most people have DVR or a Tivo type setup and older people are usually the last to give in to change.



saxophoneman2011


quality posts: 0 Private Messages saxophoneman2011
gricomet wrote:Glad to see this has hit the fog. I need a copy of this shirt definitely.



Agreed. I need this shirt!

saxophoneman2011


quality posts: 0 Private Messages saxophoneman2011
dgshinkle wrote:Let me know what you think. What could be more common than a turtle shell, banana peel and mushroom in a car kit? I mean come on...



Too bad. I like this shirt and would have liked one.

jonbsan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonbsan
Re: Tea Bag Party!


In this world of constant argument, finger pointing, political buffoonery, and self-righteous talking heads, isn’t it nice just to cut loose once in a while? Teachers, billionaire Wall Street bankers, and bible-belters can all enjoy a good party!

justzo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages justzo
Re: d20: All Natural, Baby!



Gotta have it.

odysseyroc


quality posts: 32 Private Messages odysseyroc
Re: Brain Tacos



This is a terrible rejection- Tacos de Sesos (cow brains)







jonbsan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonbsan
Re: Tea Bag Party!


In this world of constant argument, finger pointing, political buffoonery, and self-righteous talking heads, isn’t it nice just to cut loose once in a while? Teachers, billionaire Wall Street bankers, and bible-belters can all enjoy a good party!

CVBrennan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CVBrennan
Re: Citations Needed



Fast, easy, Mostly true...

Wish i could say that about my professors, HAH!

anidi79


quality posts: 0 Private Messages anidi79
Re: TIN CANS


When I was little all we had were a couple of empty tin cans and some string.

dgshinkle


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dgshinkle
blanked wrote:road rage kit is not already an existing thing (life is) and therefore doesn't fit into the everyday part of the derby. If you dropped the rage part it might have made it. Also don't give your thing a name brand sounding title, those are getting rejected too.



I see your point. But life inst an item. They seem to be rejecting things that aren't items to. Its not tangible. At any rate. Maybe I can just put this in the vault and enter it for another applicable competition.

Edison Plays Dirty STAFF: Well, I tried. Looks like the image won't stay until you buy something. Still, please don't post your derby entry in the body of posts.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: The Delicious Truth


This tastes like a winner. Mass appeal without obscure cultural references. It did take me a few seconds to identify that the red bear was lying down and headless. Maybe if he had been standing up (not going to say erect)

P.S. nobody eats green and yellow anyway.

move along

midgerock


quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: Citations Needed



not an everyday object/item. Not some thing I can buy or hold. This is in the same class as a mmorpg or other items that were previously rejected for not being real everyday items.products like soap, toothpaste, etc.

If a Tiger is rejected then so should this.