Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15
Re: Get a Life v.2

Dude. I would buy this. Yeah, it's another video game shirt, but I don't have any right now, and the odd blend of old-school graphics + slick wings is really appealing to me.

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

areca77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages areca77
BootsBoots wrote:I really love the style. Very charming.

thanks who doesn't like old school ads

mrscat206

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrscat206
Re: Know Your Place, Egg!

Boots I love your shirts! I'll take this one and the onion shirt - just need to find a green pepper and some cheese and I"ll have a wardrobe omelette

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck

Armagedon

quality posts: 106 Private Messages Armagedon
Johndis5 wrote:I disagree.

"Online Encyclopedia:
All the information you'll ever need."

Reads "Our service will provide you with all of the product you'll ever need."

fast, easy (service), mostly true (product)

It's certainly debatable, but that's my take on it.

It seems like this will just be something that neither you nor I will be able to persuade the other to agree on the other person's side, since while I do understand where you are coming from, I still believe it was within the derby guidelines.

For example, I read it as "This is one way to get fast, easy, and mostly true information."
That the information that you are getting is the main focus of the shirt's advertisement.

Oh well, looks like woot is just playing with their grey line again (As in rules. Happens a lot more over on deals.woot):
Allowed

Not Allowed

I still hope some staff will give this one more quick look, but it may be in vein.(Looks like they are staying well away from this 'problem' )

It has been (actually) enjoyable debating with you.

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
Josephus wrote:That's ridiculous.

What is ridiculous? That that is his response to it not being a real product? Or that someone has apparently made a lot of money selling a metal box with pretty lights in the shape of a Y for $300.

gcora820

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gcora820

Love.The.Shirt. If this happens to print, I will take 3! One for me, and the other two for my vegetarian friends...totally awesome!

djtheatre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djtheatre
Re: Piñatas: Beat them up! They stole your candy!

Thanks to everyone who's voted so far! I appreciate it! Keep spreading the word. I'd love to see this pass 300 votes. Let's make it happen! Thanks again for the support you rock!

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
Armagedon wrote:

*High five for keeping it classy! Go us!

Koalagirlie86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Koalagirlie86
Re: Bear Arms

Soooo Cute I love this shirt!!

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
Re: Cats Rule

I am so gonna start saying that myself! Voted.

Koalagirlie86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Koalagirlie86
Re: donuts!

Yummmy!The images make me nostalgic.

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
Re: Black Coffee.

Voted & love it. I make fun of my co-workers all the time for drinking "candy coffee." If I decide I want something in my coffee, I just get a hot chocolate instead!

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
Re: Even Pigs Love Bacon! (V2 Sans Soliel

I removed the Sun character because, frankly, it scared my wife. She said it was all about the Piggy! I told her, "It's all about the BACON!"

VOTE, if you're not a vegan virgin!
brUno

kbloomq1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kbloomq1
Re: Half Mast

Cute slogan.

Here in Nebraska, sailboats aren't exactly "everyday" products, sadly.

blinddog3d

Re: Even Pigs Love Bacon! (V2 Sans Soliel

Can we edit/delete our comments here?
brUno

areca77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages areca77
Koalagirlie86 wrote:Yummmy!The images make me nostalgic.

knowing that makes me so happy that's exactly what i was feeling while designing this. thanks

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

blinddog3d wrote:Can we edit/delete our comments here?
brUno

You can edit by clicking on the Permalink in the upper right corner of your post. this takes you to the derby thread with all the comments. You can't delete comments though.

If you really, really, really want a comment deleted, tattle on it and ask for it to be deleted.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

blinddog3d

megsck wrote:nice.

Why, thank you. Had to give a nod to the box! I hope it don't get Axed! I'll have to pull out my Socom issue, Bee-yatch!
brUno

wynnesmom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wynnesmom

First, I am not an artist... I am just someone who is here to buy cool t-shirts. I felt the need to speak on behalf of the buyers. I know this is a contest... to get ur shirts printed and sold?? Seems to me ramby is doing just that. I love his shirts and have several of them. In fact my husband is wearing "cooler than you" (with the penguins!!!) He must be doing something right. He is so often in the reckoning with multiple shirts!!! I love ur designs ramby... keep 'em coming!!! There are many talented people here, in my opinion rambys def in the top half of that list. Everyone was throwing in their 2 cents so, I thought I would take my turn., this is not meant to be a sarcastic post. Only my opinion!

ward7299

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ward7299
Re: Black Coffee.

This slogan is more fun if you say it in a deep, gravelly, movie-trailer-narrator voice :D

Pheline

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pheline
Re: That'll Be The Day

I like it from a distance but don't like the piggies all dead. Sorry. I buy most of these for my kids.

Sobbid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sobbid
palookaboy wrote:They're shaped exactly like the bunnies he draws, with different ears. The only one resembling a gummy bear is the headless one. Why do the gummy bears have white eyes? Are these tiny hard candies inserted into them? What vague expression these bears are giving doesn't seem to show that they want to be eaten. The shirt would have worked better if they were happy instead of scared.

Scared/Concerned cute things are cuter, and Ramy is concerned only with cute.

I guess

DragonPrincess

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DragonPrincess

As much as I love dice, this has been done before. I do like this design better, don't get me wrong, but effiew I think is correct. Although I don't think they gave very good examples. This kind of shirt is all over Dragon Con. But really if you google Natural D20 in google, you will find shirts with the exact same concept, but different design. And no, the ones I am talking about are not the two D20's. I just don't think this is very original even though I do like it.

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Armagedon wrote:It seems like this will just be something that neither you nor I will be able to persuade the other to agree on the other person's side, since while I do understand where you are coming from, I still believe it was within the derby guidelines.

For example, I read it as "This is one way to get fast, easy, and mostly true information."
That the information that you are getting is the main focus of the shirt's advertisement.

Oh well, looks like woot is just playing with their grey line again (As in rules. Happens a lot more over on deals.woot):
Allowed

Not Allowed

I still hope some staff will give this one more quick look, but it may be in vein.(Looks like they are staying well away from this 'problem' )

what i went by is that its a common product that everyone can buy, BUY being the key word there. you cant really buy wikipedia, its free, so not only is it not tangible, which in the pre derby thread i believe they nixed blogs, and wikipedia is pretty much the equivilant of a blog for this purpose, its not something you can purchase. therefore you wouldnt really need a slogan to sell it.

abracot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abracot

Look at that face! I NEED this shirt!

callmeMyelin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages callmeMyelin

This one is way more classy than those "similar" shirts. I would never wear those...I would totally wear this! I'm crossing my fingers hoping this prints =)

effiew wrote:I like this shirt, but I think it falls under "similar shirts exist."

ApeLad

quality posts: 43 Private Messages ApeLad
Re: internet

Thanks for the votes so far!

nortagem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nortagem
Re: Get a Life v.2

Dude, I love this. :D The classic tattoo kind of feel along with the 8-bit are totally rad! Well done, gmv!

blinddog3d

Re: Think Inside the Box! (V2)

Same picture different words. I sat in my Box and thought about it and it works for me.

*VOTE* If you love Kojima-san!
Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!

brUno

PS- This is the most useless item in the game!

blinddog3d

ThunderThighs wrote:...You can't delete comments though.

If you really, really, really want a comment deleted, tattle on it and ask for it to be deleted.

Thank you Thunda Thize! I saw you used to be a technical writer, I guess that makes you built-in tek-support! erp.

brUno

blinddog3d

blinddog3d wrote:Same picture different words. I sat in my Box and thought about it and it works for me.

*VOTE* If you love Kojima-san!
Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!

brUno

PS- This is the most useless item in the game!

Here's a shot of the "Box," this is marked for delivery to the "Heliport" cuz it's "Hella-far away!" Good chance to take a nap.

aliciabeck

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aliciabeck
Re: Delicious Nuts

terrifying.

blinddog3d

Re: Bear Arms

Clever.
I think maybe "It's Your right to Bear Arms" may be clever-clever?
It's incomplete, I don't get it just from the shirt alone.
brUno

blinddog3d

Re: Kick a Nerd

I think it's offensive... to the nerds, here at woot. Effin Funny! (and true)
brUno

moniquevh24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moniquevh24
Re: Baloney

You may want to check the spelling on "baloney" I think you may have meant bologna...

cyberentity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyberentity
blinddog3d wrote:Clever.
I think maybe "It's Your right to Bear Arms" may be clever-clever?
It's incomplete, I don't get it just from the shirt alone.
brUno

Perhaps you didn't get your ticket?

horrymorry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horrymorry
Re: EW! I’m not eating that!

This is a great shirt, I'll be truly disappointed if it doesn't get printed. Absolutely hilarious!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: Presenting: Cat Bags!

Need a shirt comp, rejectable otherwise.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

qwasdfz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages qwasdfz
Re: The Delicious Truth

Has anyone noticed that while ramyb does have several shirts in the reckoning they all seem to be oddly close to being reckoned? And yet somehow they manage to save themselves just barely every week. I'm not trying to say ramyb sucks because he doesn't. School and a few others are legitimately great shirts. The problem is he makes the same shirt over and over and over again with a different name. "I'm not contagious I swear" and this shirt are practcally identical. And I can't believe he actually submitted cooler than you right after imposter finally got reckoned. No offense ramyb, it's a good design, but lets try something new, ok?