itsmisty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages itsmisty
Re: Bow Ties: Cool, timelessly

Love you for not just this Who-verse addition, but the cricket scarf AND question-mark cardigan references you made in your remark on your sub. 4th Doctor all the way, but the 5th had such oddness to him as well. 11 has grown on me like mad, the fez thing was great. Again, love you for this. <333

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kylemittskus wrote:Where's his blue tongue? This one is pretty funny, JW.

This will win and I will have to buy it because it looks like my dog. He also has a black and pink tongue.
My son's cat hates me. Unless it is time to eat.
Why is this bad?
I hate yellow shirts!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Citations Needed

LOLOL, I already know at least two people I'd have to buy this for. Great concept and nicely executed.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 135 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
trillenium wrote:Brilliant shirt! I don't know if it qualifies as an everyday product, but I would probably buy this shirt.

Well the everyday product is a shirt that is red. The rest of it is me being cheeky. Hopefully that qualifies. Glad you like it! =D

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
bellisperennis wrote:Love the image, the idea is totally something I would wear... but I just can't vote for it because of the text on the bottom half. The "curing the mondays..." text is off center, and really? Times new roman for the "Warning..." text? That just reads lazy to me. If you resubmit, I'll vote. As it is, I just couldn't wear this.

I have to agree. The off-center text bothers me.

profbrendan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages profbrendan
tgentry wrote:In a show of solidarity to the Pro-Raisin community, I'm going to get a nice, delicious oatmeal raisin cookie from the bakery today. You only inspire us to fight harder for what we know is right!

I was unaware that you had no taste buds. There's no other possible explanation.

Raisins stink.

But this shirt rules. Nice job, Boots!

mrrogers413

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrrogers413
kevlar51 wrote:2 colors on Brown

Thanks to everyone who offered their valuable advice!

Love the design. Dislike that you direct linked it instead of selecting "open in new tab" *shakes fist*

clarinerd

quality posts: 2 Private Messages clarinerd
Re: Taco it's spanish for taco

I would definitely buy this, and not just because I haven't had lunch and it's 3:26 and I'm REALLY hungry.

+1

profbrendan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages profbrendan
Re: Go Fig

He just looks so damn happy!

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
Re: Taco it's spanish for taco

A bonus for those of you who enjoy this design and tacos. The recipe for my secret weapon: Derby Tacos

CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties

Yeah, I don't understand why people say their cat loves them. Cats hate everyone. Great job. Needs more slushie though.

CapSea

BootsBoots wrote:Get out of here, Raisin-Lover. We don't take kindly to people like you 'round here. ;)

Sounds like you're a Raisist.

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz
Re: The Purrfect Accessory

You've been looking thru my windows - especially the lap-cat.

clarinerd

Re: Books - No Electricity Required

Yay! I like this. +1

CapSea

mjmuna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjmuna
NameyMcName wrote:I want to buy a shirt with one of your mustachioed characters. Voted.

I second and third this sentiment.

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan

I love it!!

bassanimation

Re: odorize

Great style! Also, I would like to hand out this shirt at cons...hahahaha! -hides under table-

clarinerd

Re: tea!

I hate tea (it's like you're drinking leaves...), and coffee is only slightly acceptable, but I had to vote because the characters are amazing.

lkackman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman
Re: Pachyderm Nut Sack

Oh Woot, I knew this wouldn't last long... it was to funny to waste.

raealise

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raealise
Re: n00bs beware

I love this design! maybe slightly changing the slogan so that is says "Gaming" somewhere in there, it wont get rejected. Although, i would totally buy it as is xD

NameyMcName

quality posts: 10 Private Messages NameyMcName
odysseyroc wrote:A bonus for those of you who enjoy this design and tacos. The recipe for my secret weapon: Derby Tacos

So, what's the difference between a fajita and a soft shell taco?

Lish64

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lish64
Re: Born to shine

Some fruit are on a path to success from the moment they are born.

raealise

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raealise
Re: Black Coffee.

love the design but i feel like the gray that you have in the background for the image would be a better shirt color. just my opinion though, still looks great!

spazzysoph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spazzysoph
Re: It's Not What You Think

Tank You for Clearing that up!

bassanimation

Re: Raisins Ruin Everything

WANT. <-HATE RAISINS ffuuuuu! It's always super sadface time to snatch up a tasty looking cookie or bar and bite into it to find these hideous little boogers.

Also, Rat Fact #345: rat turds are commonly referred to as 'raisins'. :P

FB'd this for my ratty peeps. I think they will get a real kick out of it :D Good luck Boots!

uniique

quality posts: 2 Private Messages uniique
Re: Zombies Are Real.

no really, there's zombies coming.

vorteks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vorteks
Re: Sports: The Poor Man's Video Game

Nice idea, but I'm not sure this is graphical enough to comply with the "no text only designs" rule. I probably wouldn't buy it unless it was prettied up some more. Maybe depict a couple kids with sports equipment longing looking in the window of a house where a luckier kid is playing video games?

odysseyroc

NameyMcName wrote:So, what's the difference between a fajita and a soft shell taco?

The difference as far as I can tell is fajitas are for people who don't really like mexican food, tacos are for people who really love mexican food. The kind of tacos you get from a "taqueria" are usually going to consist of 2 really small small corn tortillas (because a single one will just fall apart), meat, cilantro and onion. They'll also have squeeze bottles full of salsa, sliced radishes, and maybe pickled onions and jalapeno.

walmazan

so good! +1

odysseyroc

Awesome design! It reminds me of The Walking Dead. I'm definitely in for one if it prints.

dklorig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dklorig
Re: keepin' it cool

new and improved....

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
Re: Crowbar - Your new best friend

I liked it better without the background stuff you added. The words are, kinda ok, but the smudges or spots, whatever they are, look out of place to me.

stingray69

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69
ressamac wrote:Always wondered how they can be "extra virgin"? It involves a chastity belt.

I've always wondered what really slutty olive oil would be like.

walmazan

Re: hotcakes

hahaha! this is one of my favorites this week!

+1

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: It's Not What You Think

Hysterical. And you remembered that I always need red shirts.

bassanimation

+1 for the redneckisms alone! Great job, Uniique. This is a great looking tee! Will be rooting for it to shoot up fast!

stingray69

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69

I like how straightforward this one is.

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
vorteks wrote:Nice idea, but I'm not sure this is graphical enough to comply with the "no text only designs" rule. I probably wouldn't buy it unless it was prettied up some more. Maybe depict a couple kids with sports equipment longing looking in the window of a house where a luckier kid is playing video games?

All it needs is a graphical element, and the sports balls certainly satisfy that. I think it's fine.