Re: It's Not What You Think

10/10 for thumbnail choice. ;-D

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: JUICE Swallow it and Shut Up

great characters!

djtheatre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djtheatre
lucky1988 wrote:lovely colors, his expression is great too.

Thanks!

220clothing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 220clothing
Re: Raisins Ruin Everything

This one made me laugh out loud because it IS so true... With one exception: Raisinettes -only because they're smothered in chocolate and I KNOW that they're there. It's when they catch me off guard that makes me cringe.

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: Frozen Pizza

the handles well made laugh! very cute design! I hope it does well! how could it not with that adorable penguin riding a pizza! New Topping penguin poo!

highlift

quality posts: 0 Private Messages highlift
Re: keepin' it cool

way cool

lucky1988

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
GNitro wrote:I'd love to wear this to the various anime cons I go to. So many people need to take heed to this shirt!

Bloody hells, yes. Comic convention season is coming up, and I'd buy three of these in a heartbeat. (Fanboys please take note: re-wearing the same shirt all weekend is still unacceptable, even if you shower!)

For that matter, there are plenty of my fellow comic *creators* who would inspire me to don this shirt on a semi-regular basis. O_o

lovechey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lovechey
Re: when spooning isn't enough, Spork

Love the spork idea (: you also could use the fact that Sporks are perfect for poking people's eyeballs out. The fork part pokes the ball, and the spoon part cups it, so it doesn't fall... See my method for madness? Totally love the idea though... on the right path :p

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
Re: Know Your Place, Egg!

I'd love to see you place twice in this derby, Boots.
And you have the designs capable of doing so.

I'll take 2 BootsBoots, and one Odysseyroc, please.

lucky1988

Re: Know Your Place, Egg!

Love it! +1

endangeredomega

Re: tea!

I can't *not* vote for this. 1) I'm a Brit (and try to consider myself a gentleman.) 2) The smell of coffee alone is usually enough to turn my stomach.

dohboy182

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dohboy182
Re: Believe

Absolutely love this for so many reasons, but part of me feels like it would be better if it just said "I believe you have it" as the tag line. I understand the line, but I feel like it would be more subtle and better accepted without "My Stapler".

dohboy182

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dohboy182

lucky1988

cheers midgerock!

rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi
Re: Xtremely Refreshing Water ... in a bottle

Full text: Xtremely Refreshing Water ... in a Bottle

Same water as your tap, but in a bottle

3 color on Asphalt. Design is centered and pushed to the top of printing area on shirt.

Any suggestions welcome! I will post better details a little later of half tones and other stuff.

Thanks for looking!

endangeredomega

bassanimation wrote:

Also, Rat Fact #345: rat turds are commonly referred to as 'raisins'. :P

Reminds me of when I was a kid. I had a pet rabbit that wouldn't touch carrots, but for some reason *loved* to eat raisins. My mother felt inspired to come up with a little song: "Raisins in, raisins out."

ressamac

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ressamac
aswati wrote:Good one!

Thank you, aswati!

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
Re: mmmm pie charts

I really like the idea and even the drawing of the pie, but the layout is a bit "clunky". voted anyway

endangeredomega

GMV; it combines two of my little sister's favourite things in the world, and would make a fab birthday gift next month.

mafafu888

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mafafu888
Re: Rock

Love the Van Buren reference!

sTyLeS

Re: Duck Tape

Shouldn't it be Duct Tape? Since Duck is an actual brand name?

bkearney09

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bkearney09
Re: Get a Life

Thanks for the votes everyone! Thoughts and suggestions are always welcome.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
clarinerd wrote:I hate tea (it's like you're drinking leaves...)

How on earth is this a bad thing?

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: phonz r smrt

This is a resub. The product is a smart phone. Please vote again if you liked this design the first time. Thanks! :D

Just in case you are over the age of 15, the slogan reads "smrt phonz: destroying the English language one teenager at a time."

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Aww cute! Your penguins are some of my favorites lucky, and looks great on the royal blue!

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: phonz r smrt

glad you tweaked and resubbed!!! gmv of course!!

theTremulant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theTremulant
dohboy182 wrote:Absolutely love this for so many reasons, but part of me feels like it would be better if it just said "I believe you have it" as the tag line. I understand the line, but I feel like it would be more subtle and better accepted without "My Stapler".

That's a very good point. The more subtle the better usually. Do think the rejectionator would let it pass without the clarification of the top line?

capgun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capgun
sTyLeS wrote:Shouldn't it be Duct Tape? Since Duck is an actual brand name?

Both variations are common in the english language, regardless of brand(See band-aids). It's also apparently believed that duck was the original spelling, mentioned in this article here http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D01E0D8163CF931A35750C0A9659C8B63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

sTyLeS

capgun wrote:Both variations are common in the english language, regardless of brand(See band-aids). It's also apparently believed that duck was the original spelling, mentioned in this article here http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9D01E0D8163CF931A35750C0A9659C8B63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

Doesn't change the fact that Duck is a brand name http://www.duckbrand.com/

And similarly if you had used Band-Aid, instead of the generic bandage...or Kleenex, instead of tissue, it would likewise be rejected I would wager.

Spoooonman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Spoooonman
Re: txtn iz kewl

If you liked this design the first go around, I re-subbed it so please feel sorry for me and vote! :D
http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=51599

Spoooonman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Spoooonman
Spoooonman wrote:If you liked this design the first go around, I re-subbed it so please feel sorry for me and vote! :D
http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=51599

Whoops! Husband was logged in. Silly man. He asks if you'll please vote for me too. :D

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

jasneko

Re: The best contraceptive!

Too funny!!!:D

jasneko

I love the teacup! I was originally going to do a tea design, but when I saw this awesomeness I decided to do another idea. We'll see if I do the tea one anyway later. Great shirt!

Earlysong

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Earlysong
Re: Raisins Ruin Everything

I had no idea I was not alone in this!

I often say to my friends that biting into a cookie only to discover there are raisins instead of chocolate chips is one of the most tragic things ever. I'm glad other people feel the same way!

+1

I love this website! ^^

joemail11

quality posts: 34 Private Messages joemail11

I just came back from Ireland, and I had tea every morning with breakfast.

And it was good.

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Stink Less!

GNitro wrote:I'd love to wear this to the various anime cons I go to. So many people need to take heed to this shirt!

Just about everywhere man...

sTyLeS wrote:There are so many other things that people who attend anime cons need to take heed of.
The list is a long one, my friend.

Ha!

lucky1988 wrote:I know some people who could benefit from this message. Lovely work! +1

In my head, I also apply to those not necessarily stinky people who need to use soap when they use the bathroom. Yuk.

endangeredomega wrote:Bloody hells, yes. Comic convention season is coming up, and I'd buy three of these in a heartbeat. (Fanboys please take note: re-wearing the same shirt all weekend is still unacceptable, even if you shower!)

But what if it's a REALLY cool shirt? Not enough people will see it in just one day. You can bring extra deodorant. That's good enough isn't it?

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks

Awesome!