chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

I feel like there aren't enough olive-colored tees out there, probably because it's just a tough color to pull off design-wise. Jasneko pulled it off. Nice work!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Woo congrats, Jasneko! You're on a hot streak! This was one of my faves from the woodcut derby. Really nicely done!

Shadowhand

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shadowhand

The detail in the tree trunk is what got me. And the fact that it is not brown... soooo many brown shirts in my closet.

doodahbtfcc13

quality posts: 20 Private Messages doodahbtfcc13

If this shirt was around 267 years ago, I would have given it to Alexander Pope before he died.

Get it??

StarveFerris

quality posts: 1 Private Messages StarveFerris

The tree reminds me of one you would find along the Pacific coast in Northern California. Nicely done.

kalaharinight

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kalaharinight

Very nice design, we wants one. Does anyone know how the sizing runs on Woot's shirts? Especially the dreaded "fits before washing, only fits a weasel after washing" factor that affects some brands of Ts?

If there's already a discussion of sizing somewhere, would be grateful to be pointed toward it - I looked but couldn't find.

(Edit to add: I did read the "what size should I buy" bit of the FAQ; I'm really looking for how much these will shrink when washed.)

TIA

Really, I'm not blue, I don't have a ratty beard, and I NEVER wear pink.

eastcobbler

quality posts: 9 Private Messages eastcobbler

i voted for this one so I could have a shirt to hunt in. better than just another camo shirt!

Meepie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Meepie

LOVE this one! I'm strongly considering buying one.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Wow! This was unexpected, it was up against some big contenders... I was anticipating something like 8th place, not my first 2nd place! Thanks everyone!

And for those of you that have wondered, neko is indeed "cat" in Japanese. But Jazz + Necco wafers works too, I like it! Nice bio writers :D

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
Woot wrote:And if you want to listen to The Scorpions, put a Toni Basil album between two copies of “Brick” by the Ben Folds Five.

This reminded me of crafting in MineCraft for some reason.

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

IgnatiusRiley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IgnatiusRiley
kalaharinight wrote:Very nice design, we wants one. Does anyone know how the sizing runs on Woot's shirts? Especially the dreaded "fits before washing, only fits a weasel after washing" factor that affects some brands of Ts?

If there's already a discussion of sizing somewhere, would be grateful to be pointed toward it - I looked but couldn't find.

(Edit to add: I did read the "what size should I buy" bit of the FAQ; I'm really looking for how much these will shrink when washed.)

TIA

Err on the side of too big, because they do shrink quite a lot. But don't go crazy; just find the two sizes you think are most likely to fit you and go with the bigger one.

NightGhost

quality posts: 1908 Private Messages NightGhost

I see a couple of sparrows, a nuthatch, a mourning dove, and an F117A stealth fighter.

awcoburn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awcoburn

My first olive colored tee from Woot. So happy to find a nice looking design on not-asphalt

Nice work, Jasneko!

redfruits

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redfruits

super excited this is on an olive green shirt.

Chessie3802

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Chessie3802

Ordered one, can't wait! Thanks shirt.woot!