djtheatre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djtheatre
Re: (Science) - (Fiction) =

As always this looks awesome. My closet is slowly being filled with your shirts.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
Re: fresh!

I can't help but ask, after seeing you complain about certain other artists using rehashed unoriginal designs just to win. Then you turn around and do an uninspired d20 design followed by what might be the most overdone thing in the universe, mentos and diet cola?

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester
Re: Minor Modifications

It's a funny concept, but Pluto needs to be there dang it! j/k

Actually, I think my prob with it is the strings need to be hanging from something. As is, it looks like the Men's answer to problem that women face with some of their shirts. Here, instead of accidental boob shirt, we have accidental chest hair hanging.

Not meant to be rude, it just seems that way.

capedcrusader514

quality posts: 1 Private Messages capedcrusader514

Am i crazy or are there only 3 colors in the light spectrum?

anidi79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anidi79
Re: theraphosidae

I've been keeping and studying tarantulas as a hobby for the last 10 years or so... I love them and everything about them. They are gentle beautiful creatures :D

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks
Re: The RYB color model

Pure "A".

Biffo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Biffo

Why are so many of the entries that have been submitted represent cruelty to animals? Is this the first thing people think of when we refer to science fairs, and kids? Who would wear a shirt showing animal abuse and think it is funny? I'm not a PETA member or anything, it is just an observation.

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: The color of light

looks so nice! love it!

be10der2me

quality posts: 0 Private Messages be10der2me
Re: Experimental Fail

Tsk tsk- this won't fly!
Why didn't you do little Einstein with an E= MC4 diorama?

djtheatre

ArdillaCiega wrote:Would the artist or Woot have to pay the royalties to Brian Regan?

I don't think so. It's just a picture of a cup of dirt. Yes it's in reference to one of his jokes... but it's still just an image.

bluejester

Re: guts!

Good grief this is digusting...and yet I laughed. See, the little guts are happy to be free!!

GMV (but it might get rejected)

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Punnett's Misstep

Lol! Forgot all about those squares. Nice! And sweet Audrey-esque flower.

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
capedcrusader514 wrote:I know the incident in questions and I remember the controversy that was spawned. I can't think of any precedents to counter that incident... Prove me wrong, I'm quite interested.

I know there were at least 2 others but I can't remember what derbies they were in- here are two that I found though

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=49558
http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=50637

Johndis5

Because Mutant forming ooze is found all over middle school science fairs all of the time.

And also TMNT? Seriously?

mtol

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mtol

you are right ... definitely could have done better

stephenjordan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stephenjordan
Re: What really happened to Carl's safety goggles

Remember those Flinn Scientific safety posters?

Here

I did research a while ago and Carol is indeed a real person.

p.s. The title is supposed to say "Carol" not "Carl"

kmtowers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmtowers
Biffo wrote:How is cruelty to animals funny?

Ease up a little...

jessieboomboom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessieboomboom

Love your guts.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 36 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: Sky in a Jar

Based on the Sky in a Jar science experiment.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg

wow. I don't know if this will fly, or get votes. But I for one would LOVE to have one to wear, just for the reactions. Howthehell did you manage to make entrails look cute???

Esoteric1081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Esoteric1081
capedcrusader514 wrote:Am i crazy or are there only 3 colors in the light spectrum?

The light spectrum has 7 colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet.

There are however 3 primary colors: Red, Green, Blue

skirochester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester
capedcrusader514 wrote:Am i crazy or are there only 3 colors in the light spectrum?

actually I think there are 7 (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet). but I chose the ones used in a few experiments I found online. here's my inspiration: http://www.colormatters.com/science_faq2.html

capedcrusader514

quality posts: 1 Private Messages capedcrusader514
ramyb wrote:I know there were at least 2 others but I can't remember what derbies they were in- here are two that I found though

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=49558
http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=50637

You are correct. We'll see what happens. I'm sure you're in the clear.

djtheatre

Re: Sky in a Jar

I think this looks really cool.

bluejester

Re: The Prince Charming Theorem

I voted for this, I hope it makes it past rejection. I think that the expressions on the frogs are sufficiently cartoony, without looking too much like they are emoting in a human way.

Great stuff Walmazan. I'll put away some cash to get this for a princess obsessed sister of mine should this print.

Johndis5

Gotta have the full spectrum if you want your weeds to grow to their full potential!

Lish64

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lish64

So gross yet I can't stop looking at it. Hope they let this one stay in!

skgtheblij

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skgtheblij

Hmm... blue is not a part of the Ethiopian Flag (the rasta colors) Other than that i'd buy it.

posegate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages posegate

Whoa... someone's been around component video too long. There are seven colors in the visible light spectrum. These wavelengths combine their powers to create white.

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet.

Now, we say that some of these are primary colors, which is where the three count may have come from, but the other colors do have distinct wavelengths. The measurement of the orange light wavelength is actually a standard measurement reference for one yard length.

be10der2me

quality posts: 0 Private Messages be10der2me
Biffo wrote:How is cruelty to animals funny?

WOW! Someone who has never seen a Looneytoon or Merry Melody! I am AMAZED!

SG- It's nice to finally see an artist who knows turtles and tortoises DON'T have stumpy elephant legs!
GMV!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 207 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: (Science) - (Fiction) =

Pow! Awesome stuff Patrick.

Real science sure requires patience.

phillipkmuldowney

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phillipkmuldowney

The big yellow one is the SUN!!!
h/t Brian Regan

Re: Minor Modifications

-pkm

anidi79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anidi79
Re: Axons and Dendrites

This is spectacular! :D I absolutely love it!!

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Johndis5 wrote:I can't help but ask, after seeing you complain about certain other artists using rehashed unoriginal designs just to win. Then you turn around and do an uninspired d20 design followed by what might be the most overdone thing in the universe, mentos and diet cola?

Thank you for taking the time to check out my design. I appreciate your feedback. I believe what complaints that you are previously mentioning had nothing to do with rehashed unorginal designs. I believe my previous complaints had more to do with the misinformed aspect of someone cheating. I understand how that could be confusing for since they sometimes go hand in hand but as to the my designs being unoriginal and uninspired and overdone, I am glad we live in a reality where each individual has their own subjective reality. Thanks again for your feedback.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 207 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Always read the label.

C'mon, kid scientists! I know you want real ninja turtles but there's a skull and crossbones right there on the bottle. Sheesh.

:^)

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Re: chick magnetism

saved. you know, in case I...oh, hell, I don't know why anyone would save the first comment space. anyway, that's what I'm doing.

uniique

quality posts: 2 Private Messages uniique

lunadust12

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunadust12

while not a ramy fan, tmnt was not originally a video game so i'm not sure if that counts?

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

phillipkmuldowney

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phillipkmuldowney

The big yellow one is the SUN!!!

Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=51851]Just put an

-pkm