jamesb2147

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesb2147
Re: The color of light

Wish I had voted in the Derby now

I <3 this shirt and would have bought it.

Thank you author/OP/w/e for creating this! Will CafePress or someone let you print it?

alfreda89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alfreda89
Re: The color of light

Elegant shirt! I'd buy this one. I like some of the cute ones, but I wear ones more like this. So far every one I want from shirt.woot! is in brown or olive green. I can't wear those colors -- I so do not like the zombie look.

I want this one, and several of the wood block effects, and the tree releasing birds. But this is the only one where I won't look jaundiced.

("Winters" are 40% of the population. Just because we CAN wear black doesn't mean we want an entire wardrobe of black. But lately, all the black shirts are exploding or something....)

alfreda89

Re: Bonsai for all Seasons

A lovely shirt -- I think the design was a masterful interp on topic. I'm very sorry it didn't win, but now I don't have to agonize on whether to buy one and then discover I have to give it as a gift!

I'm not sure I would go for the gray background, because that leaves me wondering whether I could wear it. (Blue greys good, yellow grays = zombie look.) But I haven't come up with a good suggestion for an alternative, or second option.

Hope you keep entering such great adult designs!

alfreda89

Re: Science Class

Gorgeous shirt. I think this might sell well at science fiction conventions. I want one with a little girl and her space station or ship, too! Maybe one with solar sails?

LordThing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LordThing

this seemed to not post to the right thread...

NVM

krolarthur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krolarthur
Re: In Harmony

I noticed that the wavelengths you have for the colors are reversed. Violet should have the shortest wavelength, and yellow the longest.

Still a cool shirt though, I still got one.

DSGorman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DSGorman
Re: Prism Light Insight

B-E-A-UTIFUL! Now if there were only some Green Lantern (et all) rings in there...hehe

peaksp03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peaksp03
Re: Science Class

I would by this. Let me know if it makes its way to a T-shirt.

mailmanmo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mailmanmo

Yep cos we all remember the experiments with the time warping, lemon sucking mice in school. And woot, with the incredible ability to shove its head up its own ass, despite that impossibly large stick up there already.

enigma0z

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enigma0z
amreli wrote:Wave harmonics, most often used with music in science fair settings. I included the simplest equation for wavelength, I'm guessing most middle schoolers don't do much with sin/cos/etc. Inspired by this project.

Would love feedback, this took me ridiculously longer than it should have. I went through several variations that were more complex and had different elements, but I kept coming back to the simple version...

6 colors on Navy.

*BEAUTIFUL* ... Also quite useful (FYI) when programming a synth, which is why I'm getting it... Thanks for the inspiration.

sumosahilattack

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sumosahilattack
Re: The Life Cycle of a CATerpillar

dang. i wish this printed back then.

spiritshot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spiritshot
Re: In Harmony

So i missed it while it was in the reckoning, but i would really love to still buy this t-shirt, is there any place i can find it?

Bigboy1868

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bigboy1868

I already made a video about this T-shirt that I use in class, check it out

http://youtu.be/eZbOsRw0AFk

mikelwrnc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikelwrnc
spiritshot wrote:So i missed it while it was in the reckoning, but i would really love to still buy this t-shirt, is there any place i can find it?

Ditto. I actually managed to grab one, but in the wrong size :O/

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
mikelwrnc wrote:Ditto. I actually managed to grab one, but in the wrong size :O/

Bed time to point out it was also featured in the recent PurplePalooza, same design but on a purple shirt?

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 129 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: The Life Cycle of a CATerpillar

Woooo, the shirt is available for purchase on woot! 15 dollars until Oct 3rd, 2013 at midnight. http://shirt.woot.com/offers/the-life-cycle-of-a-caterpillar