damask16

quality posts: 1 Private Messages damask16
Re: (Science) - (Fiction) =

Once again I am truly saddened that the title won't be printed on the shirt. That title makes me giggle for some reason.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
Re: Minor Modifications

It's about time someone did a "pluto is not a planet anymore" design. I'm surprised no one thought of it before!

wootvan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan
Re: the effect of warm water on bodies at rest

Is this where corn "oil" comes from?

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: guts!

delightful!!! I'm so glad those organs had a chance at freedom!

HeartlineTwist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HeartlineTwist
Assassin15 wrote:I think the joke is that the kid put some poison on the turtles hoping it would be mutant forming ooze. But it turned out it was just regler ole poison.

Which doesn't exactly answer the actual point of his post, which was essentially "why does a middle schooler have access to poison for a science experiment".

I'm pretty sure everyone gets the "joke".

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
HeartlineTwist wrote:Which doesn't exactly answer the actual point of his post, which was essentially "why does a middle schooler have access to poison for a science experiment".

There are plenty of poisons readily available to children in every household.

Johndis5

HeartlineTwist wrote:Which doesn't exactly answer the actual point of his post, which was essentially "why does a middle schooler have access to poison for a science experiment".

Assassin responded to my first point appropriately. I didn't immediately see the joke, I admit it.

My second point about the poison still stands.

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks
Re: Just Add Love

Nice work. See private messages.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: The color of light

Attractive shirt!

Vote!

mrrogers413

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrrogers413
kevlar51 wrote:
I added a wiki link on the OP for those of us who somehow got through their lives without referring to Punnett squares on a daily basis.

I was lost without it. NOW everything makes sense. Great design kevlar!

normadelc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages normadelc
Re: The RYB color model

This answers the question:
"What's yellow, spins really fast and then turns red?"

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester
Re: Experimenting

This actually is the first design in this derby to make me LOL. Don't know if it'll pass the rejectionator, but for now its got my vote.

sacrerouge

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge
Re: guts!

I would wear this! Science is awesome

megadog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megadog
ramyb wrote:There are plenty of poisons readily available to children in every household.

they may be available in many households - but I am sure schools have more stringent regulations to follow.

fungusamongus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fungusamongus
Re: Little Johnny Always Loved Dinosaurs

He always said he would see them someday...

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: batz haz sonarz!!!

Sweet design, Meg'. Great use of strong colors, you really made them work together, and I love the beetle. :^)

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb
megadog wrote:they may be available in many households - but I am sure schools have more stringent regulations to follow.

I did all of my science fair projects at home- We had to complete our experiments outside of school time and then bring in a poster board and present our findings.

wootvan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan
BootsBoots wrote:Shut up. Sometime I like pretty things.

See the experiment done horribly...
HERE!

kevlar51

quality posts: 46 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=51851]Just put an

"I have to lay off dairy though. That's what my doctor threw in. As I was leaving his office, 'Oh, and uh, leave off dairy.' What kind of blanket sweep is that? 'And no more happiness! Away with you!' "

moronbrigade

quality posts: 23 Private Messages moronbrigade
Re: Minor Modifications

Im counting ten strings and 9 planets. Someone please tell me I have poor eye sight...

Seize the Opportunity.

moronbrigade

quality posts: 23 Private Messages moronbrigade
Arthurbrigade wrote:Im counting ten strings and 9 planets. Someone please tell me I have poor eye sight...

Points to own name. Roger, im that guy. Sorry, other than that great shirt!

Seize the Opportunity.

neeznoodle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neeznoodle
stephenjordan wrote:Remember those Flinn Scientific safety posters?

Here

I did research a while ago and Carol is indeed a real person.

p.s. The title is supposed to say "Carol" not "Carl"

This makes a whole lot more sense knowing that it should be "Carol" instead of "Carl." Thanks for clarifying!

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester
ramyb wrote:There are plenty of poisons readily available to children in every household.

Act now!! Supplies are low! And, if you order now you'll get this handy tote-bag to carry them all in!

j/k and ribbing you a bit. It's just my humor is really weird today and what you said sounded like an infomercial line.

But the point is a valid one. If it ain't out of reach or locked away then kids think it's fair game people. I don't have kids yet, but I remember the rules. If I can reach it, it's mine!

Johndis5

ramyb wrote:I did all of my science fair projects at home- We had to complete our experiments outside of school time and then bring in a poster board and present our findings.

Ok, but did you see a lot of people reporting on the results of poisoning their pets? Regardless of what you did at home or school, the fact is, poison is not something you'd find at a middle school science fair. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that animal + poison experiments are reserved for the big league scientists in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic fields.

megadog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megadog
ramyb wrote:I did all of my science fair projects at home- We had to complete our experiments outside of school time and then bring in a poster board and present our findings.

Point taken, I am not from US we don't do 'science fairs' where i live.

renovatioxii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages renovatioxii
Re: It's Science!!!

This tee depicts 3 elements from the periodic table and a formula for an organic compound e.g. the second one is the atom construction of the element Iodine abbreviated "I". When all 4 are next to each other they spell out Science!

pandaeskimo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pandaeskimo
Re: Just Add Love

Nice idea and well executed layout and details.

be10der2me

quality posts: 0 Private Messages be10der2me

Obviously there are "people" here with no sense of humor and have never seen frog in a blender!
I love this one!
GMV!

profbrendan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages profbrendan
wootvan wrote:See the experiment done horribly...
HERE!

Yo, someone get that kid a blanket, he's got hypothermia! Or he's a smurf.

Lovely design, Boots! My monitor's a little wonky, is this navy or black?

skirochester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester
Re: The color of light

thanks guys!!

accidentalbiz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages accidentalbiz
Arthurbrigade wrote:Im counting ten strings and 9 planets. Someone please tell me I have poor eye sight...

The big one is the sun, eight planets and a string....

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: Punnett's Misstep

great Job kevlar! looks great! I hope it continues to do well!

midgerock

Re: Sky in a Jar

really beautiful and wearable. gmv!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Eeee! My Science Fair Experiment.

LOL this is great, Uniique! I always enjoy your designs. This is hilarious and looks great on the shirt. The kids remind me of Shin-chan, which is a super funny show about little kids in Japan.

profbrendan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages profbrendan
djtheatre wrote:I love that this is fogging right now. this joke has always made me laugh so hard!

For anyone still wondering about the reference, Click here and skip ahead to 3:45

That's quite the gnarly set he's performing on there.

zimpirate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zimpirate

midgerock

Re: The Prince Charming Theorem

I think my daughter would absolutely love this! I wish woot offereda pink shirt blank because this would look great on pink! gmv!

midgerock

this is so twisted and hilarious!!! gmv!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 117 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
taternuggets wrote:Are we in reruns?

The idea behind the two shirts is pretty different. This shirt's joke seems to be just the opposite of that one... "The epic ends" as it were.

Also if we're talking similar concepts, this shirt was waaaayyyyyy closer. But in a completely different style.

Johndis5

Biffo wrote:How is cruelty to animals funny?

I don't think this should ruffle your feathers. They are just cartoons, they don't have feelings or souls.

Now please excuse me, there is a puppy trouncing around my front yard that's just begging to be kicked.