+ Add a Comment

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: Little Brainless Girl

Yes, you don't need the numbers.(Dooomcat is probably either fixing this... or asleep.)

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

brianginther

quality posts: 9 Private Messages brianginther
Re: snack

this is amazingly done, and in a very unique style, but there was something that seemed off, and I couldn't put my finger on it, until now. I think the fact that she has a red nose and lips is off, as there wouldn't be any blood flowing through her veins if she's a zombie. Other than that, this looks amazing, and good luck.

neithersparky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neithersparky
Re: I <3 Zombie

Classic, voted.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
Johndis5 wrote:I don't see what is so praise worthy about slapping a bunch of vector packs together to creat a design.

If that's the case, then I retract what I said before. I know that most Radiomode designs on Woot are just that; slapped together vectors; but I figured he'd put some illustration time into this one.

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15
qwasdfz wrote:I was worried that Patrickspens would not be able to come up with another great zombie design after aquired taste, but I had nothing to worry about. Oh well, put me down for another zombie shirt and yet another Patrickspens.

That said, the zombies' heads here look almost exactly the same as the ones on Acquired Taste. Perhaps if the eyes looked different or the skin tone was changed... clever concept though!

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

I feel like a Arthur now. It's not even subtle.

First search for "zombie silhouette" turns up this.

The one on the left looks familiar. Look at the left hand in particular. Absolute cut and paste, and it's not even a free public vector, for that matter.

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
brianginther wrote:this is amazingly done, and in a very unique style, but there was something that seemed off, and I couldn't put my finger on it, until now. I think the fact that she has a red nose and lips is off, as there wouldn't be any blood flowing through her veins if she's a zombie. Other than that, this looks amazing, and good luck.

Maybe the red on her face is from the blood in the brains she's been eating. Kids are messy like that you know.

candidextra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages candidextra
Re: Right tool for the job

I think of Xs and checks as icons more than text. You can't look up a check in the dictionary and not all dictionaries mention this particular usage of the X.

Too bad: this shirt got my vote.

candidextra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages candidextra

Heh. Maybe the artist could replace the X with the international ban symbol (a circle with a diagonal line across). It's sort of silly to need that modification, but it might fall within da rules.

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika
Re: Zombie Love

Oh yesh, any feedback would be appreciated because I wants yous guys to like it.

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika
Re: Zombie Snail: Food and Shelter

hah that is funny. kinda feel sick now but I still laughed.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: braaaainbows!

Love this!

dooomcat

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dooomcat

Fun! But the volume difference on the arms is killing it for me.

perryn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perryn
Re: Trapped

very cool.

IgnatiusRiley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IgnatiusRiley

This is terrific. And on a green shirt no less! Don't see nearly enough of those on here.

omnitarian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages omnitarian
Re: Barrel of Zombies

I think this is my favorite in the derby, kudos madame

bughouseloco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bughouseloco
bluejester wrote:I know that this may sound ridiculous in a week that's devoted to zombies, but this one is a little too gross. I think it's the way you've done the skull and missing arm. They are both well done in terms of looking like the "real deal" but in doing so, you've made it a bit too hard to look at.

Hope that this doesn't sound rude.

Thanks for the input! Its my second woot, still trying to get a feel for things I suppose. Either way, if it does poorly im happy if its because its too gross haha.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
PixelPants wrote:Clever and funny idea. The drawing and colors sell it really well.

Aw thanks. I had a lot of fun making this one even though I don't draw zombies that much. They are hard. =]

IgnatiusRiley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IgnatiusRiley

It's funny because it's true. Clowns are the final option for every problem. Sort of like nuclear bombs only they cause PTSD instead of cancer.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: It's My Favorite!

This turned out just great. ^__^ Go Boots!

Spiritgreen

Re: Cookie Monsters

This is what happens when you don't eat the whole cookie (or you pretend to eat them by crumbling them up in your hands and kinda drop them past your mouth) ;)

Always eat the whole cookie! Better safe than zombie.

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: Disco is Dead

Not a disco fan, but I love your art style!

Andy47240

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Andy47240
Re: Stay Down!

This is fantastic. I love the coloring and the perspective of the image.

npromero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages npromero
Re: 1UP

Here's a high res version. :D

http://i.imgur.com/vpnbU.jpg

npromero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages npromero
Re: 1UP

Whoops I forgot to make the link live. Here it is again

High res images are fun! Click here :D!

Spiritgreen

Re: The Last Cupcake

Wow, so many comments. Thanks for the thoughtful feedback and support, guys!

^__^

steena2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steena2

shebear17

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shebear17
Re: braaaainbows!

It's like Fat Unicorn with less self-hate. I like it.

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
Re: Zombie Snail: Food and Shelter

Thank you so much everyone. I really REALLY love this design, so I am thrilled that many other like it as well. As always, I truly appreciate your support and all the nice comments. Thanks again, all!

Salinga

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Salinga
Re: Morning Zombies

I love the idea, but I really don't like the way the people are drawn.

colourcraze

quality posts: 1 Private Messages colourcraze
Re: Sexy Zombie Nerd

hipster Elphaba?

gwyn779

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwyn779
Re: Morning Zombies

Ok, the guy by the door looks like an adult, but the other two look like school children, which makes much less sense.

colourcraze

quality posts: 1 Private Messages colourcraze
Re: The Last Zombie

I don't know that I would wear this personally, but you get my vote for excellent artwork. +1

usopp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages usopp
Re: If I Only Had a Brain

i had just finished telling myself I wasn't going to vote this week, cause zombies arn't my thing. then I saw your t-shirt. I love this outside the box shirt.

seanpsimmons

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanpsimmons

We get the best derby ever (Zombies) and someone can't resist sticking pandas in it. Death to pandas! Death to Penguins!

seanpsimmons

Anything referencing Army of the dead is automatically awesome. Garden Gnomes is just the cherry.

seanpsimmons

Reminds of of the two guys from Saun of the Dead as well.

seanpsimmons

Yah. Resubmit with them eating a pig. I love zombies and I love angry birds so I like the concept. I just needs polish. It's hard to even tell what the dead blue bird is. If you don't want to use a pig then use the white bomber chicken or something. What would be better would be zombie pigs retaliating.

seanpsimmons

I can haz brains? Nice.