blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
Re: He never stays dead

Is it bad when the rejection reason is funnier than the shirt?

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

walmazan wrote:I like and I love your colors! looks amazing on the tee!

Thank you! That means a lot especially from a talented artist like yourself. I enjoyed watching your process video you posted, by the way. It was very helpful

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: braaaainbows!

Roger, etc., I love the idea. And mostly like the design. It'll probably print. But I have to give my tuppence and point out that the head angle is wonky, especially when you look at the relationship the lower jaw has to it. The horn is at a weird angle. The eye is, as someone mentioned, way too low. And I can't unsee the unicorn 'humping' the rainbow.
Sorry, dude (ette?), I have to be honest, and this needs tweaking to be really effective. Still, as I said, it'll probably print. So, no harm, no foul.

paigeg

Re: Guts!

Easily one of the most twisted things I've ever seen from you, Wences. Brilliant. Cute. Makes me want to un-eat dinner. o_0
That little plop of - whatever - at the little girl's feet on the right is going to keep me up tonight. :D

paigeg

leprechaungirl wrote:LMAO!!! Me too... except if we're going for the Zombieland theory... The Zombies run in Zombieland and they don't get tired! So I think I'd want the bike in this senario. Those Hover-Rounds just don't move very fast.

Lol, screw cardio - a big twin, bay-bee!
Love the shirt, Wences. Totally less barfworthy than the rope-skipping kids. I'm not sure I could ever carry that one off. I get blank stares with 'In addition to your carrots'.

paigeg

Re: Outbreak

Mine, as soon as this prints. Mine! MINE!

cdrewlow

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cdrewlow
Re: Zombie Narwhal

It's a zombie narwhal, per special request.

paigeg

chumpmagic wrote:Great job you two. This is very well done. The kind of shirt that would draw someone to it from across the room!

Looks great!

^This! Between the great expressions and that off-the-hook coloring, this just amazes me. Almost as much as the fact it isn't fogging.
I swear the awesome coloring in a few subs this week has just blown my mind. Not yo mama's Zombies.
BTW midge - got Al Funkenstein in the mail when I got back from vacay.. Sa-weet!

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
megsck wrote:its not fair when you have giant zombies...i mean they are already pretty deadly already...

nice zombie work! +1

Seriously! What would happen if a giant were bitten by a zombie? How would you stop that thing?! How many brains would it have to eat!?

I waaaant this shirt...

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

elefader

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elefader
denisesballs wrote:Agreed. I love the design but the pink and brown make it unwearable IMO.

You mean purple and brown, not pink. I guess shades of blue are more your specialty.

merzzie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages merzzie
blanked wrote:Is it bad when the rejection reason is funnier than the shirt?

Agree!

queenmaeve

quality posts: 0 Private Messages queenmaeve
Re: Zombie Narwhal

I love this!! I mean, who doesn't love a narwhal?

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
paigeg wrote:^This! Between the great expressions and that off-the-hook coloring, this just amazes me. Almost as much as the fact it isn't fogging.
I swear the awesome coloring in a few subs this week has just blown my mind. Not yo mama's Zombies.
BTW midge - got Al Funkenstein in the mail when I got back from vacay.. Sa-weet!

thanks for the shout paige. I'm pretty stoked on how that cam out as well. looks great.
BTW, I got another design runnin' at teefury soon. Don't have date yet but its the orginal office space design. Pretty excited.

Sergio37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sergio37
fishbiscuit5 wrote:Those are some scary zombies. I voted. :D

thank you fb :D

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Playtime!!!

this is so amazing! and I love the style!

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: The Truth About Celebrity Longevity

hahahaha! you make me smile! Love it!

+1

npromero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages npromero
MathUhhhSaurus wrote:Oh Uncle Zom. I always loved how he always had a hand in his pocket. :') +1

Yeah he was a good man, never had much of a recognition for personal bubbles though.

rogerrogerroger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rogerrogerroger

wait...so you DON'T like the subtle humping? i don't understand.

paigeg wrote:Roger, etc., I love the idea. And mostly like the design. It'll probably print. But I have to give my tuppence and point out that the head angle is wonky, especially when you look at the relationship the lower jaw has to it. The horn is at a weird angle. The eye is, as someone mentioned, way too low. And I can't unsee the unicorn 'humping' the rainbow.
Sorry, dude (ette?), I have to be honest, and this needs tweaking to be really effective. Still, as I said, it'll probably print. So, no harm, no foul.

watcher2001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages watcher2001
Re: Right tool for the job

Repost without text and I will vote for it.

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel
juliaL719 wrote:Grrl, you have been killing it lately. I hope that you get the appreciation and the win you deserve sooner, rather than later. You're a really, really talented artist.

G.M.V.

Wow. Thank you very much. *blushes* I just enjoy what I do and I enjoy competing with some awesome illustrators.

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
Re: May I... Pick Your Brain?

Gr8 concept, but the comp is deceptive. Would like to have seen the design on tshirt color background, not just on the shirt. And what colors are used? How many colors?

I need answers, Jim!
clever.

blinddog3d

Re: You've got red on you.

This is clever-clever. The tuxedo Tshirt for Zombie fans!! Riotous!

Me need this, for coolness!
brUno

I was first.

alchemistmerlin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alchemistmerlin
blinddog3d wrote:This is clever-clever. The tuxedo Tshirt for Zombie fans!! Riotous!

Me need this, for coolness!
brUno

I was first.

This is amazing!

sarahlav

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sarahlav
gutfeeling wrote:For those of you that see Dorothy as a cute little girl… who… likes to eat brain for breakfast.

love it, GMV, thanks for the revision!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Rule No.1: Cardio

Ha! Clever and not too gory.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
Rudolpho wrote:welcome to shirt woot where a zombie derby has unicorns, cupcakes, and cookies in the fog and zombie DNA being bashed...

Uh.... you do realize that the cookie zombies are done by the same "artist" that did this design... right?

redhotswami

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redhotswami
Re: Curious Gorge

This is really cool. Ah it takes me back.

blinddog3d

alchemistmerlin wrote:This is amazing!

I was first!
This is Shaun-tastic! Shaun-believable genius!
Oh, by the way, ....red on you! HA!
Subliminal Zombie! Be the coo-lest geek at E-con!

BlindDog3D

blinddog3d

Re: Moonlight Feast

Really can't see any deatail of the grafx? I could be blind?
BlindDog3D

zombees

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zombees

Did somebody call me?

uncle0wnage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uncle0wnage
Re: Curious Gorge

Can I ask why this was rejected?

alchemistmerlin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alchemistmerlin
Re: ABC DOUBLE RAINBOW

I don't get how it's off topic, it's a zombie bite (tooth marks) in rainbow colors.

uncle0wnage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uncle0wnage
uncle0wnage wrote:Can I ask why this was rejected?

Do I need to change the design of the monkey? Because I'd be glad to do that if I can resubmit it.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
blanked wrote:Is it bad when the rejection reason is funnier than the shirt?

It is when the thread/submission is deleted and not saved for posterity.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

thewayisshut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thewayisshut
snicks1899 wrote:i'm sick of all the anti ramyb comments. last derby too. if you don't like the shirt, don't vote for it. it's quite simple.

it wouldn't be so annoying if the criticism posted to ramyb shirts was also posted to other shirts displaying the same things you didn't like on this shirt. for example, there have been comments that this shirt doesn't fit the derby for this week because the cookies were never alive and, therefore, can't be zombies. so then i ask, what about "the last cupcake" which is also in the fog? not one of you complained that cupcakes weren't alive. yet as soon as you see ramyb's design you complain that cookies aren't alive. really?

A) the comments section is for both praise and critique. If you don't like that, then just vote and don't read.

B) Have you not been reading? The same complaints are on the cupcake page...

C) I voted for neither because I want to see zombies in a zombie derby, not MORE anthro food shirts.

snicks1899

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snicks1899
thewayisshut wrote:A) the comments section is for both praise and critique. If you don't like that, then just vote and don't read.

B) Have you not been reading? The same complaints are on the cupcake page...

C) I voted for neither because I want to see zombies in a zombie derby, not MORE anthro food shirts.

a- i'm fine with critique. i just think that some of the comments are ridiculous and unfairly targeting ramyb shirts and not applying the same 'logic' to other shirts in the derby. is posting my thoughts not allowed?
b- i have been reading and checking the pages, thanks. there are no posts on the last cupcake page (as of right now) that talk about how the cupcakes can't be dead because they weren't alive in the first place.
c- good job

snicks1899

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snicks1899
qwasdfz wrote:Yeah I have noticed all the nit-picking that no other artists have to deal with. "It's off center", "cookies aren't zombies", "those gummi bears look like bunnies", seriously stop being an old lady and actually say something worthwile.

agreed.

Rudolpho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rudolpho
Johndis5 wrote:Uh.... you do realize that the cookie zombies are done by the same "artist" that did this design... right?

its the content I care about not the author

drpmrocha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drpmrocha
Re: Sock Monkey's Last Stand

This is so awesome! Much more original than what's on top right now... :-(

Ramathorn

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Ramathorn
Re: You've got red on you.

Several shirts like this already exist. Such as: http://www.tshirtbordello.com/Youve-Got-Red-On-You-T-Shirt