Shabutie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shabutie
Re: Zombie Jealousy

I have no clue why it isn´t in the fog. thumps up! also for your other motives!

jwyche4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwyche4
Re: Mutation

don't they sell this shirt at Hot Topic!?!? HaHa!

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel
Re: Trapped

Why is this out of the fog?!?!! Very confused. Come on people!! VOTE!

Granted some of my nightmares start out looking like this shirt... *shudder*

jwyche4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jwyche4
Re: Mutation

don't they sell this shirt at Hot Topic!?!? HaHa!

DoublEE

quality posts: 8 Private Messages DoublEE
Rudolpho wrote:why isn't there anything like this about the unicorn eating a rainbow...clearly rainbows are not alive...unicorns aren't real...if they were both alive they would be different spiecies...and yet ramy gets all the hate

Because it's not ramyb's entry. Simple as that.

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
alephnull2k1 wrote:I'm really not up on my phoenices (phoenixii?)...do they typically get reborn with their skulls missing flesh in a very characteristically zombie fashion? Because if that's a typical part of phoenix lore, then I'll concede the point (which, to clarify, is that I think jlegos is presenting a phoenix which has become a zombie, not *just* rebranding "phoenix" as "a kind of zombie already").

As for who's voting for what, well that's kinda why the Electoral College exists, innit?

well it looked like it was molting to me. Regardless of what jlegos is presenting or intending on presenting the point still stands that this design if it didn't have the brain balloon would not read as a zombie and would be off theme for this week. For me if the brain balloon is needed to make it on theme, well, that's weak. Its as arbitrary as having a mummy, ghost, banshee, any other supernatural creature, etc with a brain balloon to make it on theme.

DeadMonster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DeadMonster
radiomode wrote:so raw so cool

so true.

blackmyst

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackmyst
Re: Zombie Lord

This is really awesome, would love to have this shirt!! Nice work!

tweakz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tweakz

Can't beleive that a Cranberries refrence has not been made.

zOOooombies, ZooOoombies, ehe eeh eh...

Maybe the band on a stage is actual cans of cranberries and the crowd is zombies?
../Shrug If I only had the time.....

Looking for love in all the wrong places.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Dos Sesos!

I don't always eat brains, but when I do, I prefer ¡Dos Sesos!

Just couldn't let the thought go; had to get it out of my system.

seanpsimmons

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanpsimmons
midgerock wrote:well it looked like it was molting to me. Regardless of what jlegos is presenting or intending on presenting the point still stands that this design if it didn't have the brain balloon would not read as a zombie and would be off theme for this week. For me if the brain balloon is needed to make it on theme, well, that's weak. Its as arbitrary as having a mummy, ghost, banshee, any other supernatural creature, etc with a brain balloon to make it on theme.

That's a good point. It probably would have narrowed the field some. "zombie" is obviously being stretched extremely thin on this derby. Some of that might be because there have been so many zombie submissions on past derbies. Lot of the good ideas have been used up.

I think, reading the derby text, they were hoping for "hard" zombie shirts. They really didn't get it though. There are only a few in the fog that are just zombies and not zombies as a gagline. That all said, this one is at least slightly clever. Far better than the humanic cookie monster, unicorn, and DNA shirts in the fog.

captainbaldie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages captainbaldie

You guys are all foolish to believe something like this would stand a chance against cookies, cupcakes, stick men, and clipart in a ZOMBIE derby.

seanpsimmons

tgentry wrote:For clarification: is this Zombie Betty White?

haha. Zombie Betty White would be great.

It would have been funny to have a shirt too that had zombie chicks hitting on a nerdy guy. "zombie chicks like guys with braaaaaains"

seanpsimmons

captainbaldie wrote:You guys are all foolish to believe something like this would stand a chance against cookies, cupcakes, stick men, and clipart in a ZOMBIE derby.

Damn you captainbaldie and your unfortunately completely accurate cynicism! Damn youuuuuu! They should have made a rule this week "nothing cute. Not even a little"

seanpsimmons

kaseyfleming wrote:BAH!!!! i hate that feeling. Your on a high for 3 or 4 days thinking you got a good chance, then BAM!.. you just got ramyb'ed.

We feel your pain. I've never been as excited about a derby as i was when I heard about this one. A week later, here we are again with a nice 2 ramyb blank blanks broken off in our blank blank.

ianleino

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ianleino

Nobody can keep that much soul in a grave!

Re: Soul Brain

Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Google+
My Shop [/url]

paigeg

tgentry wrote:For clarification: is this Zombie Betty White?

Um, yeah. Thanks for the vote of confidence on my artistic rendering. :|
Yes, Betty White has staying power, man. A nosh of brains, some MAAYYYYY-kup! and she's good to go.

ukdreamingirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ukdreamingirl

This is fantastic! I love it! I would definitely buy it

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
Re: Zombie Boy and His Balloon

Would've been clever if the ballon was a brain? yep, it would've been perfect.
BlindDog3D

blinddog3d

kaseyfleming wrote:like it!! she just wants go give me a hug

me2. ♥*hugz*♥

blinddog3d

Re: Zombie Mom

A Mombie?

or Z.I.L.F.?

brUno

blinddog3d

Re: Sorry Death...

Sorry, Peanutbrain. Only good-tasting tshirts get 2B woot.shirts. Pass.
BlindDog

blinddog3d

Re: Turtles Like Zombie Kids

This needs a web redemption... Oh my TOSH!!!
BlindDog3D

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester
Re: Run.

Congrats on fogging! Personally, I'm having mixed feelings about the moon/sun thing in the background (mun?). It almost conveys a bit of cheerfulness in what is otherwise a piece about fleeing from your typical zombies. Not saying that the cheerful zombies can't be done, Walmazan has a nice piece doing just that. Just that here it feels like a little bit of meshing of "feels" Dunno if that makes sense.

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester
paigeg wrote:I don't always eat brains, but when I do, I prefer ¡Dos Sesos!

Just couldn't let the thought go; had to get it out of my system.

The Most Interesting Zombie in the world?

blinddog3d

Re: Z day

I hea♥tily protest! There is no text in this entry. Be fair, clever arrangements that create illusions are art, not text.

There is no spoon, Neo!!!
Sirius GPP rejection! I would buy/wear this, gr8 colors, gr8 design and imaginality (I own that, so don't use it). Sirius GPP rejection!

Attica, Attica...

BlindDog3D

blinddog3d

Re: The Last Stand

Very Colorful & Creative. A Zombie-can Stand-off!

Better than the Serious GPPisser ninja/pirate/robot/zombie/I-can't-draw Mash-up Flub. Wow! was that a phflemjob.

Bubba

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Dos Sesos!

hahahahaha! I love your sense of humor!!!

peanutbrittles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peanutbrittles
blinddog3d wrote:Sorry, Peanutbrain. Only good-tasting tshirts get 2B woot.shirts. Pass.
BlindDog

Well the zombies will be happy with me since my brain tastes like peanuts. Only good tasting comments my friend, good tasting. Delicious even.

palookaboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages palookaboy

Ramy gets the most attention because he's the most prolific rule bender (or breaker) and trash design producer. There are a lot of juicers in baseball, but we focus criticism on Barry Bonds and Mark McGwire because they're the most prominent.

In spite of what the artist claims, the crux of the joke is NOT that the cookies have returned from the dead (thus being zombies and on-theme). The crux of the joke is that the cookies are attacking their natural predator. Not to mention that the cookies don't appear to be zombies at all, save for the empty soulless eyes that ALL of Ramy's anthros have. Cookies crumble when they're "alive." Maybe it's just that he picked a poor confection to make the joke with, because I think it's extremely difficult to make a cookie appear zombie like. This is probably another reason people aren't leveling the same criticism against "The Last Cupcake," because that shirt does a good job of showing that the cupcakes are undead, as it were.

DoublEE wrote:Standards...personal agendas...blind hate...whatever.

You can't call it "blind hate" when people offer legitimate criticism, even if you disagree with it. And what "personal agenda" would any of his critics possibly have? Do you think he bullied us in grade school and we've been out to get him ever since?

DoublEE wrote:This could be the single most unfounded and paranoid post I've ever seen. Congratulations.

I hate getting into this topic of the Ramy debate, but if you knew anything about Ramy's history on other sites and artistic events, you would know that this isn't as paranoid and unfounded as it sounds. I'm not sayin' he does it here, I'm just sayin' it wouldn't be a shock if he did.

paigeg

Re: The Truth About Celebrity Longevity

Lol! OK, so not so much with the 'enough parody'.

Jeri83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jeri83
Re: Cookie Monsters

I feel like I've seen this before. Weird.

thatrobert

quality posts: 29 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Brains are Peasant Food

• Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • I've got halo's made of summer, ribbons made of spring.

thatrobert

Re: Zombie in Space REDUX

• This is not SPAM.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.

thatrobert

Re: Our Tastes Haven't Changed...Much

• This is not SPAM.

thatrobert

Re: snack

• This is not SPAM.

thatrobert

• This is not SPAM.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: If I Only Had a Brain

hehe not something I'd wear, but this is pretty funny. Clever idea, and hilarious scarecrow face!

thatrobert

Re: Day of the BRAAAAAAAAAAINS

• This is not SPAM.

Jeri83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jeri83
Re: The Last Cupcake

This is awesome! It would be extra cool if those zombie cupcakes glow in the dark...