yankeefan1087

quality posts: 2 Private Messages yankeefan1087
yankeefan1087 wrote:My friend told me it looked like a rat's ass, but I still love the shirt. It's easily the most awesome piece of clothing I own.

Hm, apparently the Woot filters don't like male sex cells...

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
doggware wrote:I received the shirt. I received a nice note apologizing. It's over.

If it ever happens again, you'd be much better served by using the "Contact us" link rather than a bunch of complaining posts on a thread they may or may not see. I will never understand why people just whine instead of actually attempting to get their problem resolved.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

For those who didn't get the memo this morning, Woot brought back The Cake is a Liar

drmahou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drmahou

Just got the shirt today and I am in love!

Yay the mouse has found his companion cheese cube!

renderix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages renderix

I think the Valve website sells a similar shirt... just without the cute mouse and for a $20 pricetag. http://store.valvesoftware.com/product.php?i=C0700

Narfcake

quality posts: 281 Private Messages Narfcake
renderix wrote:I think the Valve website sells a similar shirt... just without the cute mouse and for a $20 pricetag. http://store.valvesoftware.com/product.php?i=C0700

... and printed on a shirt made in ???

I'll stick with made in California and printed in Texas instead.

Adorialea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Adorialea

Last night I played Portal 2 with my 5 year old nephew. i won't ruin anything, but he really enjoyed the potato. Shortly after that I beat Portal 2. Now, in celebration of my victory, I'm wearing this shirt today with pride. The design is a lot bigger than I expected it to be, which is perfect. It fits a little baggy like I'd expected, but it looks awesome regardless.

Thank you!

turbineboosted

quality posts: 0 Private Messages turbineboosted

I find it interesting that the mouse chose the walk-through portal first, then the target portal second (by the gun's color, blue was fired last). I usually play the game the other way around (target first, then entry).

Anyways, loved it and bought it.

CATFARTS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CATFARTS

FYI: I bought this shirt, and having worn it only twice, I have had three people ask me why I have a picture of a rat's ass on my back. I believe that for every three people who say something, there are probably 20 more holding their tongues.

what's that smell?

timelessblur

quality posts: 4 Private Messages timelessblur
CATFARTS wrote:FYI: I bought this shirt, and having worn it only twice, I have had three people ask me why I have a picture of a rat's ass on my back. I believe that for every three people who say something, there are probably 20 more holding their tongues.

man I never got that. instead I have gotten multiple high fives every time I have worn it followed by the question where can they get one.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
CATFARTS wrote:FYI: I bought this shirt, and having worn it only twice, I have had three people ask me why I have a picture of a rat's ass on my back. I believe that for every three people who say something, there are probably 20 more holding their tongues.

I've had a couple of compliments from both gamers and non, but just now noticed the similarity to a "swimmer". Oh my.

move along

mikeatx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikeatx

3 Times now someone has asked me why my shirt has a rat's ass on the back.

Get your head out of the gutter and go play Portal 2!

lledar951

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lledar951

"In the entire history of video games, there aren't very many that literally changed how people think. And is based around the idea that you can make a hole in the game... man. That's something that you can only do in the computer. How could you walk through a warehouse wall and then fall through the ceiling in the real world? Something like Doom or Quake or even Joust, those are games we could all play in a warehouse if we really wanted to. Maybe we don't have flying ostriches, but we could dress up sheepdogs or something. But when you're playing a game that literally not just thinking in the sense of "where in God's name can they have hidden the red key this time?" but thinking in the sense of "wait, if I grow lungs I can live on land?” We all get a little bit closer to the singularity today, ladies and gentlemen. Unless, of course, it sucks. Then it's just a crappy game from some sellouts who need to get off their butts and make a new Half-Life." ~shirt.woot

shaabhishek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaabhishek

One of the best Woots available! Two sides! Brilliant!

citymouse40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages citymouse40

cool shirt...just a note, woman's medium is a snug fit, so if you have any minor bulges that you don't want showing, get a bigger size. I measured b4 ordering.

misterkramer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misterkramer

So, I really wanted this shirt, but I realized that there is a problem with it.

Where are the mouse's hind legs?

I don't know about you, but this would bother me to no end.

corwinus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages corwinus

Hello i'm not receive my order? It's normal?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

corwinus wrote:Hello i'm not receive my order? It's normal?

When did you order your shirt? Do you reside in the United States? If you live in the United States, does your tracking number show any movement?
The answers to these questions are very important in determining the expected time delay to acquiring your shirt.

Earlysong

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Earlysong

My fiance and I recently had our engagement photos done with us both wearing one of these shirts.

I love this website! ^^

papayaportals

quality posts: 1 Private Messages papayaportals
a75952 wrote:CaTOS is watching.

"Do not attempt to leave the testing wheel. I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You mouse-ter."
Oh, how I need a life.

ducttape98

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ducttape98

This is a portal shirt, right? I want to buy it for my friend and he LOVES portal, so I just want to make sure.

Narfcake

quality posts: 281 Private Messages Narfcake
ducttape98 wrote:This is a portal shirt, right? I want to buy it for my friend and he LOVES portal, so I just want to make sure.

Yes. Just verify the size chart before ordering.

mouseled

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mouseled

I Love this shirt. <3

xoxo

RobertB

quality posts: 10 Private Messages RobertB

I can't believe this shirt is about to get Reckoned. Thank goodness I got paid today... I've done my part to save the mousie by buying it for my son (who, fortunately, doesn't read deal-a-day forums).

Cr@p-free no more as of 5/26/2010!
(Previous B-to-the-OC: 11/17/2006)
i can haz quality post? zomg!

ldvaughn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ldvaughn

Yeah, I've been wanting to buy it for a while, but money has been a tad tight. As soon as I got paid I was like *purchase* lol. I love this shirt, I'm sad it's going to finally get reckoned.

scfrome

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scfrome

Well, looks like I have to get this for my son today too. Was hoping to wait until he actually got Portal 2 and played it enough to know if he'll like it. (He's getting it for Christmas). Oh well, that's 4 woot shirts the kid will get for Christmas and his birthday. (same day - poor guy!)

modernchaot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages modernchaot

And I thought this shirt would live on forever... thankfully I got two of these :3

I make YouTube videos: youtube.com/lufthansa7478

I also have shirts to trade, so PM me... I dare you to!

kapik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kapik

Hi,
I would like to know if there is the possibility of having again one day?
I'm new to this site: (
Thank you for your answer

Sorry for my English!

murramic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages murramic

i have this shirt and love it but some of my friends brought up the valid point that the back of this shirt looks a lot like a sex ed diagram

hunterdeal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hunterdeal

Awe! My shirt sleeve has some discoloration and it is not on the Reckoning anymore. Bring this shirt back please!!!!

anjelabug

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anjelabug

Hoping this shirt comes back someday, too! Mine needs replacing. ;_;

aj328

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aj328

Man, I really wish this shirt would comeback. It would be equally awesome if someone could come out with a cool design using a similar front/back process.

Maniacmous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Maniacmous
anjelabug wrote:Hoping this shirt comes back someday, too! Mine needs replacing. ;_;

Likewise. Mine just had a bad encounter with some spray foam that someone didn't clean up, now it has white streaks I can't get off.

msruru

quality posts: 15 Private Messages msruru

Is there a way to get this shirt? My friend wants one so badly after seeing mine.

klaatu1721

quality posts: 1 Private Messages klaatu1721

Internet sighting! Just saw this shirt here: http://now.msn.com/get-a-pet-reasons-dogs-and-cats-are-great (slide 22 of 26). "Nice shirt, Boss!"

cheshirefenrir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheshirefenrir

I would really like to see this design as a hoodie.