dugue4

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dugue4

The speech bubble kills it. I had high hopes for this Derby. I hope tomorrow and Sunday are better.

arcade-art

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arcade-art

bouncing button!!!
hoping for the zombie cupcake tomorrow

............ Video Game Art and Custom Sprites ............

emeraldchickpea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emeraldchickpea
bluejester wrote:Dorthy Gripped the shotgun tightly in her hands, read to make her last stand in the old home from Kansas. If it could take out a witch, then maybe the old homestead could protect her one last time. She breifly remembered the grim events.

At first, the Wizard said the virus could be contained. When munchkin land fell to the zombie plague though, all of Oz knew that the end was only a matter of time before the end came.

She cursed the lion for his cowardice, he fled the for the hills at the first sign of trouble.

The tinman was more noble about the whole thing and went down swinging his axe while trying to protect her. She used the bits that the zombies didn't take and melted it down for extra material for the nails.

And Scarecrow. Scarecrow that scumbag. He was the source of the plauge.

She should have seen it coming.

Fantastic story! I am in for 2 this time around! LOL

martyflynn3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages martyflynn3

best shirt ive seen in a while except the portal one obviously instant buy for me

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

The button.....it's bouncin'. :D

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 155 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

chrisprender wrote:Alternate title for this shirt: "Fools Rush In".

or it could have been "Kino Der Toten of Oz"

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
tobyclick wrote:Can we please have a one-year moratorium on zombie shirts?

Shirt.woot without zombies is like shirt.woot without pirates ... or ninjas ... or robots. Notgonnahappen.

Besides, what else were you expecting out of a derby entitled zombies! zombies! zombies!?

Buy a naked cupcake today instead ... just in case the zombie cupcakes show up tomorrow or Sunday, y'know. ^_^

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester
dugue4 wrote:The speech bubble kills it. I had high hopes for this Derby. I hope tomorrow and Sunday are better.

Apparently, it didn't kill it for 3000 other people though.

Congrats Patrickspens on the sellout!

ChicagoJayhawk

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ChicagoJayhawk

Sadness overcomes me.

I fell asleep on the couch last night around 9:30. Woke up late for work. And just now got around to checking today's shirt...

...and it's sold out.

Pout.

Looking forward to seeing this on the reckoning.

nmpls

quality posts: 22 Private Messages nmpls
ChicagoJayhawk wrote:Sadness overcomes me.

I fell asleep on the couch last night around 9:30. Woke up late for work. And just now got around to checking today's shirt...

...and it's sold out.

Pout.

Looking forward to seeing this on the reckoning.

Woot is biased against PST. Bastards

candyisit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages candyisit
qwasdfz wrote:So wait, if the scarecrow wants to eat my brains, and the tinman wants to eat my heart, what does the lion want?

Your balls...

capsfanbryce

quality posts: 4 Private Messages capsfanbryce
jmmbell1987 wrote:People tend to go out of their minds with praise for PSpens shirts, and 90% of the time, I don't agree with it. One of those things I guess; his shirts just don't do much for me.

However, I dig this shirt. Clever use of the theme. It's also a rare pop culture reference that it is well integrated with the theme, as opposed to being awkwardly shoehorned in while paying lip service to the theme.

Agreed, there tends to be a bit of fanboyism that really challenge other artists making it to the top of Derby voting.

This design however is pretty darn clever, I'm in for one and glad it garnered a sellout.

Great week for shirt sales!

Gertrudethemutilator

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Gertrudethemutilator

There's going to be some serious action on the reckoning chart this week (or should I say next week?).

Life is like a box of chocolates, the good stuff's all gone, the rest will go eventually.

ChicagoJayhawk

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ChicagoJayhawk
nmpls wrote:Woot is biased against PST. Bastards

Maybe those in PST are biased against CST? ;) You could always move!

horsefacedee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages horsefacedee

So Perfectly BRILLIANT!!!!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Very deserving of the top spot, and the sell-out!

Well done, Mr Spens. Shifting effortlessly from style to style, you shapeshifter, you.

rowanda380

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rowanda380

I love this shirt, I was hoping it would win, and now it is sold out, please restock soon!

promodiva

quality posts: 0 Private Messages promodiva

SO bummed that I missed out on this design. I got two of patrickspen's last zombie design, because I loved it so much.

LOVE the scarecrow addition!

Traci

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
jel2301 wrote:Where does that arm on the top left come from? Is it attached to a zombie somewhere? Seems like it's missing a body.

rofl yes I was just about to comment on that, love it :D

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

kuddy53 wrote:It sold out, what a load of dog doo

promodiva wrote:SO bummed that I missed out on this design. I got two of patrickspen's last zombie design, because I loved it so much.

LOVE the scarecrow addition!

Traci

rowanda380 wrote:I love this shirt, I was hoping it would win, and now it is sold out, please restock soon!

This shirt will be for sale again starting tomorrow--HERE--at $15.

ALL shirts continue to be sold after the first day of sale.

Every single shirt provides a link to its next-day-sale page in the first comment of its shirt-specific forum thread (that link that says "permalink," next to "Ongoing sale?" That's the next-day-sale link).

A shirt will remain for sale (at $15) until reckoned. Check the reckoning (link found in the top right corner of any shirt.woot page--go ahead, scroll up! take a look! click around!) for the list of shirts available for purchase at any given time.

mshis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mshis

Thumbs up on the logical fallacy mention.

emeraldchickpea

CapSea wrote:Now that the floating arms have been pointed out I can't stop noticing them, but I don't think it really matters. The point is still made with the shirt, and the arms still add something to it.

Everybody should know by now that body parts can often act like they used to belong to the Energizer Wabbit.....

emeraldchickpea

qwasdfz wrote:So wait, if the scarecrow wants to eat my brains, and the tinman wants to eat my heart, what does the lion want?

Are you a girl or a boy? :-)

kdc67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdc67

Your SOUL.

joe7802

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joe7802

this is an amazing shirt. cant wate to buy it cuss i know its going on the leader bored!

seanpsimmons

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanpsimmons

Another great shirt patrickspens! I got up early to order mine. Thanks!

btrflwrfly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btrflwrfly

Sold Out! I ALWAYS miss the good zombie shirts!!! Dang it

sjswarm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sjswarm

I'm hoping for Brainnnnbows or the zombie cupcake shirt next.....

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 34 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Congrats on the first place win, Patrick! This design has a lot of appeal. :D

streetwalkincheetah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages streetwalkincheetah

Yep. Too bad it's gone FOREVER. DARNIT

mark429

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mark429

your guts...

tomsman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tomsman

I love this shirt. Congrats on the win! I grabbed mine shortly after it posted. 10 mins to go until I find out if Cupcake or Cardio made the cut...

Looking for MXLs Alien Sonogram, Tin: Old Skool, Puppet Checkup and Flesh Wound from Teefury; A Wicked Mess, F5 Refreshes You, and Sissy Fight. PM or teetrade (tomsman)for trade or sell.

nabelzzz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nabelzzz

tHE LION WILL TAKE THE CARCASS... ALL OF WHAT'S LEFT... AH!

BlueGeek

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BlueGeek

your soul

all about the poke

serengehde

quality posts: 0 Private Messages serengehde
JBalls wrote:Yeah I've got that shirt. I can't buy this one cause having the same zombies and brains chat bubble thingy would be weird.

Not even a different color. Disappointing.

3jmtech

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 3jmtech

Great artwork and idea, but I got the shirt and as much as I thought I was going to like it, I am disappointed. The black outlines and such barely show up on the brown shirt. You can hardly tell what it is unless you are up close to it.

jimbag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimbag

I missed this shirt the first time around and was happy to snatch one up for $12 yesterday during the woot off. Can't wait.

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx

I ordered this one when it won, still have not received it in the mail.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 554 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

RandomLynx wrote:I ordered this one when it won, still have not received it in the mail.

If your in the US, you definitely should have gotten it by now. If you are outside, the US, it can take a while.

Check in My Account above. If you're in the US, there will be a tracking number. Outside, the US, unfortunately not.

If you don't find any help there, feel free to email service@woot.com for assistance.

Oh, and check your spam/junk folders. They really like to eat our emails.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sramirea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sramirea

I've just received the t-shirt and dudes...it was really disappointing.

The design was really cool, but the colours are terrible. The brain is just a rough mixture of wide red and white lines. Compared with the "Acquired Taste" t-shirt (by the way, I received the second one after the postal service lost the first article...wonderful answer from the guys of Shirt.woot), this one is reaaally poor quality. It looks like was painted with a brush..

I really think that something strange happened when I saw the t-shirt label. "American Apparel" instead of the classical and friendly "shirt.woot!"