Re: Ice cream cone snail

creative idea, it made me chuckle. I've created a few snails myself +1

JRWorkshop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JRWorkshop

+1... just because I'm a Manfred von Richthofen fan

tomsman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tomsman
Re: Please Remain Seated

the blood spray in the air at the bottom left of the sign was the perfect touch! GMV

Looking for MXLs Alien Sonogram, Tin: Old Skool, Puppet Checkup and Flesh Wound from Teefury; A Wicked Mess, F5 Refreshes You, and Sissy Fight. PM or teetrade (tomsman)for trade or sell.

Robsoul

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Robsoul

Funnel cakes and turkey legs? Well, some of us go for the wild women, the wild women, the hotdogs and the condiments, the hotdogs and the condiments!

On Lemon.

Re: Make It Hot!

collinvh

quality posts: 63 Private Messages collinvh
Re: Free Dragon Rides!

Being a green bay packer fan I like the idea of the Vikings getting swallowed up. Great idea and nice execution.

Lish64

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lish64

Awesome! I really enjoy seeing your dragons.

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
Robsoul wrote:Funnel cakes and turkey legs? Well, some of us go for the wild women, the wild women, the hotdogs and the condiments, the hotdogs and the condiments!

On Lemon.

Dude, this is an unmodified resub from the Meat derby. They'll usually reject if significant changes haven't been made for the resub.

collinvh

I missed this one on the meat derby but I do really like the shading and how classy that hot dog looks. Nice art +1

macdoodle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macdoodle

ooops...thank you, I'm new at this.

collinvh

Re: Everyone’s a Winner!

Help Me! +1

that is one unexpected octopus!

ty999ty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ty999ty

ha ha ha!!!

KaylaJ

quality posts: 22 Private Messages KaylaJ
megsck wrote:as a former mascot i feel this bunnies pain...Jatravartid kids...

maybe one day someone can do a mascot's revenge shirt for all of us who carry the furry costume scars

scrapbean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scrapbean

NEEEEEED this shirt!!

mgarns

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mgarns
Re: Scary Ride

This looks like a really bad collab. If ramy had actually done the whole shirt design and not just his normal death character this would have fogged already. The rest of the design lacks the depth that ramyb usually gives. On a positive note the background to a lot of ramyb reaper shirts often is too dark to see detail, not so with this one.

awcoburn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awcoburn

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Re: Cycle of Life: A Ride for Water

If this shirt wins I promise that it will be the first woot shirt I buy.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 148 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: at no point did this seem like a bad idea

LOL this is a really funny idea. Nice job.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kaleidoscopicfailure wrote:aaaaalrighty then, tell me why you hate it! no feedback is bad.

I think it's great. Clever and very unique!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jinkleberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jinkleberry
Re: Winning

This literally made me laugh out loud. Great idea for a design

georg4man

quality posts: 0 Private Messages georg4man
Re: When Sparks Fly

For the most part I like the idea of fireworks, but the two exploding fireworks look strange and I'm not convinced that people often get married at the carnival. Maybe it's just me though.

rasabi

quality posts: 26 Private Messages rasabi

Very nice. I like your style, very polished and expressive.

Barc7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barc7
novastarj wrote:The only limit is your imagination.

Well, that, and the melting point of sugar...

iamzach

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamzach
Re: Not Amused

This is my first woot derby submission (and my first T-shirt design). I used this derby as a way to force myself to learn a bit of illustrator, so any feedback is appreciated! I'll post detail shots soon...

kaleidoscopicfailure

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaleidoscopicfailure
Re: at the washer park!

Thank you SnowQueenVT, i've still got alot of techniques to try, starting with using more advanced tools than my macbook's trackpad. haha
then maybe i can confidently draw people digitally.

also thank you blanked, there are a couple jokes here to get; but if you get the wash room being an amusement park for clothes, that's all you need. the focus on the tag is my fault, i had white where everything by contrast was dark within the area, but it was intentional in the sense that i wanted to reflect shirt.woots shirt template style.

I'm happy you think so ThunderThighs; that comment wasn't supposed to be a cry for attention or anything, it was when i had no votes after 7 hours, and i had no comments as to why. i'm always up for improving my work.

nevetnod

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nevetnod
Re: The Nerdiest Place on Earth!

Ha! Ferrous Wheel! Makes me chuckle.

I like celery.

nevetnod

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nevetnod
Re: Tunnel of Love

chuuie wrote:I would really like this shirt if it had a "going in the tunnel" image of just two rabbits, then with this as the "exit" picture >.<

I disagree. It took me an extra half a second to get the joke which made it that much funnier than if it had been spoon-fed to me.

I like celery.

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
Re: A Delicious Fate

Forgot to mention it, but you guys for sure GMV.

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Fun house reflections

Hahahahaha! I love it!

laurasmada

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laurasmada

This was always my favorite ride when I was a kid. I really want this shirt. Awesome job!

sogj

quality posts: 15 Private Messages sogj
kaleidoscopicfailure wrote:I wonder if anyone else bases their shirt design on it own self. i think the shirt comp was superfluous at this point.

ever have your photo taken on a ride? i thought this would be interesting to address the most potentially fun ride in your own house- the washing machine!!!

I love the concept, I just think the multiple pictures are confusing. If it was just a shirt of tshirts having a ride in the washing machine, maybe three panels so you can see the one shirt "throwing up", it would be a fantastic shirt. The artwork is great.

I refuse to answer on the grounds that I don't know the answer.

kinzoku

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku

...This really should win. I hope it does, this is my favorite of your designs. Just awesome.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Murphy's Law of Theme Parks

Save a full-sized file to photobucket or some other host, thne link to it here. See the Woot fomatting guide (at the bottom of all post entry windows).

dooomcat

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dooomcat

Damn, why is this out of the fog... I'd really love this for my son.

(Actually when I was talking about your zombie shirt being higher I meant in the voting and not in placement which was fine, sorry for the confusion I just hate that well drawn stuff like yours keeps dropping compared to some of the other stuff that wins)

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Cotton Candy Tower

LMAO! An ice cream tower might have been even funnier.
Good start - hang out here and read the threads, and you will learn a LOT.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 148 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: THE ULTIMATE THRILL RIDE

I really like how this one is done, it's one of my favorites in the derby. I wish it was doing better. GMV

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909

Done 10/10
http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=46803

waywardcat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waywardcat

Like it or not, this shirt is sexual. If you take away the knowledge of the derby theme, what else could this shirt mean? (Not everyone who sees someone wearing a shirt knows where it came from, after all.) It's sexual, and because of that, it's also a bit derogatory. It basically says "I will not have sex with pregnant ladies, or fat chicks or children". Not having sex with kids is good, obviously, but "no fat chicks" is, well, mean.

I don't see how the whole sexual thing is not painfully obvious, honestly.

iamzach

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iamzach
Re: Not Amused

YAY! This is my first woot T shirt design, and my first ever T shirt design. My illustrator skills are minimal, so any advice or criticism is appreciated. Detail images will be posted soon...

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Cycle of Life: A Ride for Water

Whimsical and imaginative. GMV, Robbie!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Bunnypark

haha! Funny idea and excellent artwork.