vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot

I LOVE that they look like they're on a cupcake display rack thing xD

though when I saw the shirt name, I thought it meant last cupcake as in... everyone ate them all. but this is way cuter!

gwendyw

quality posts: 8 Private Messages gwendyw

So what I want to know is the top cupcake's cardio regime. Step class, maybe?

smklung

quality posts: 9 Private Messages smklung

from far away people will think that you're wearing a shirt with a Christmas tree on it.

AshnJoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AshnJoe

such a great chance to get some really cool zombie shirts and you humans vote on crap like the last cupcake! what the he%# is wrong with all of you candya&@'s! im so completely let down! i waited all week for this derby and this is the crap i get! WHATEVER!!!!!!

Susan Knight

Zennifair

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Zennifair

I love the expression on the last cupcake. Very determined, like all last-standing heroes.

~Zenn

littleclyde

quality posts: 16 Private Messages littleclyde

yay! So glad to see this place. Congrats!

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Congrats! Awesome design Spiritgreen!

AshnJoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AshnJoe

sorry for being so harsh, i was just really looking forward to seeing some old school, blood guts and BRAINS, zombie shirts!instead we got cute as a cupcake! well there's always sunday...... please dont let me down!!!!!!!

Susan Knight

mayh658

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mayh658

Relax, folks. Those cupcakes aren't naked. You can see by the squiggly lines are the top of their cake torsos that they are wearing those translucent wrappers.

I do suppose, however, it begs the more interesting question of just where is the soul of the cupcake. All of the emotion and action is clearly expressed on the wrapper, leading one to think the cupcake is, shall we say, spiritually void without it.

Spiritually void and delicious.

aperfecttool72

quality posts: 7 Private Messages aperfecttool72

I'm pretty sure he's on top of a cake stand... not a Christmas Tree.

infinitezero

quality posts: 5 Private Messages infinitezero

That shirt is quite a delight, a delicious yet zombifying choice.

LaurenLycanthropy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages LaurenLycanthropy

Hahahaha I love this! Bruce Campbell would be so proud.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

The word need more cupcakes!

love it!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Woo! Thanks derby voters, and thanks for the comments and Mr Jiggles!

Quick note from the catering: better not eat the cupcakes. I'm sure it's nothing but I'm hearing there's a slight chance that they -might- slightly, turn you into a zombie.

I'm sure they wouldn't, but hey, better safe than sorry. Okay.

Thank you!

petitefilou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages petitefilou
AshnJoe wrote:sorry for being so harsh, i was just really looking forward to seeing some old school, blood guts and BRAINS, zombie shirts!instead we got cute as a cupcake! well there's always sunday...... please dont let me down!!!!!!!

Sorry dude, but there is only one hardcore zombie tshirt in the running, and I doubt its going to come up tomorrow. My money, personally, is on it being the unicorn, it seemed pretty popular

Also, I do think this tshirt is pretty cool, but I'm still on the fence about buying it. Anthropomorphic food has just never grabbed me

pettmybunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pettmybunny

I'm torn.... I have my own cake business, and sell cakes and cupcakes at the farmers market all summer long. This shirt will be fun to wear down there (I can just imagine the looks I'll get). On the other hand, there were some really nice zombie designs that I was really hoping would make it, and this (as well as the scarecrow from yesterday) was not one of them.

*sigh* In for one. I'll call it a business expense.

doodahbtfcc13

quality posts: 20 Private Messages doodahbtfcc13

If I eat a zombie cupcake, will I turn into a zombie myself?

squijum01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squijum01

yay! I am so glad that this one placed. I thought it was the most creative use of theme in the entire derby! Congrats!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 36 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Way to go, SG! Congrats on the print. Now I'm off to find some pistachio cupcakes. Yum!

Spotsmom

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Spotsmom
bassanimation wrote:Awww yeaaah! I was hoping we'd see this one place :D. Who can turn down a cake with a gun?

Also, you know what this means...

JIGGLE TIME!

Congrats, Spirit!

Just LOOOVE Mr. Jiggles! This shirt is worthy, Spirit.

Medicfrost

quality posts: 51 Private Messages Medicfrost

Those cupcakes will be hard to eat full of buckshot.

zak1ap

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zak1ap
petitefilou wrote:... Anthropomorphic food has just never grabbed me

...yet.

zombees

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zombees

Hail to the frosting, baby.

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

I love the texture on the zombie cupcakes. Colorful and creepy in exactly the right amount.

scottycoen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scottycoen

Zombies Zombies Zombies!!!!, What a great theme for t-shirts!!! I was very excited to see what people would come up with. Let's see, so far we get the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz....and Cupcakes....hmmmm cupcakes... Really???? How bad is this gonna get? I didn't know most of the voters on Woot were asian school girls, once again totally dissapointed.

cynvision

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cynvision
Assassin15 wrote:Would YOU want to eat a cupcake with eyes like that?

Some of the artsy cupcakes these days *do* have eyes like that.

greypanther13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greypanther13

I've been watching and waiting and hoping this design would make it since you discussed it in the forum. Yaaaaa! I'm a zombie connoisseur, be it old school or just for fun. And I'm always excited to see what new and interesting ways people play with the zombie concept. This was perfect. Thanks for the awesome design, Spiritgreen! I will wear it with zombie luvin' pride.

pineapple2heart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pineapple2heart

YAY! I bought 2... I'm so freaking happy. Just stumbled upon this awesome site yesterday and I was in turmoil telling my fiancée how badly I wanted this shirt.

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel

Congrats! I told you it would do well! ;)

LaurenLycanthropy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages LaurenLycanthropy
zombees wrote:Hail to the frosting, baby.

hahahaha nice

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Though I really liked your sketchy version, glad this version still made it! Congrats spirit!

petitefilou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages petitefilou
zak1ap wrote:...yet.

Heh, well I would probably have bought it if woot would let me buy more than one kind of tshirt at a time so that I could buy a couple from the reckoning as well and save on shipping to the UK.... as it is, I'm still on the fence.

MasterYogurt

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MasterYogurt
Medicfrost wrote:Those cupcakes will be hard to eat full of buckshot.

Perhaps it's shooting sprinkles?

jessicafilburn83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessicafilburn83

question? what if you have a larger chest i measured and my boobs wont fit any of your womens shirts i dont think

ihavetohavethat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ihavetohavethat

love it! much better than yesterday's... no offense #1

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129

Great idea, great execution, great tee. Congrats on the print.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Congratulations Spiritgreen! You're a good designer but it looks like your cooking skills need a little work.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 217 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Thanks -so- much guys.

I'm really glad this made it on to a shirt. Thanks too to Shirt.Woot for the opportunity and the brilliant write-up.

animegirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages animegirl

This is the PERFECT Halloween/Xmas holiday shirt for 'Captain Cupcake'! Complete Awesomeness! Thanks! Love the design!

mztuhbrandon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mztuhbrandon

i bought this one but i was really hoping the other two would be the unicorn or the one with the scientists D: