CrystallineX

quality posts: 17 Private Messages CrystallineX

Zombie! Zombie! Zombie! ...out of shape live human...with a brain...?

ChicagoJayhawk

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ChicagoJayhawk

OOoh! I've seen this before!

Beeeeeeend...and snap!!!

GIFSoup

...and yes, bad Reese Witherspoon movies are a guilty pleasure of mine!

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester

Congrats on the win Walmazan! I had a feeling one of your shirts would see print this weekend.

auctionsaver

quality posts: 19 Private Messages auctionsaver

This would be a better shirt if it actually said rule #1 somewhere on the shirt. Without the reference, it just looks like some zombies chasing somebody who is dreaming of a bike.

ElCosmicHippo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ElCosmicHippo
auctionsaver wrote:This would be a better shirt if it actually said rule #1 somewhere on the shirt. Without the reference, it just looks like some zombies chasing somebody who is dreaming of a bike.

... Which is still totally awesome.

I love this shirt. Not only is it a way zombie shirt with a fantastic color scheme and minimalist design, but it joins woot's fraternity of great bike shirts!

chin4me

quality posts: 3 Private Messages chin4me

Nice zombie shirt for Easter. I don't care how you die or what you die for... If you get back up, you're a zombie- want brains? Want souls? Want sins? Still a zombie!!

soontekoh34

quality posts: 2 Private Messages soontekoh34
wissa wrote:I. Hate. Reading. Sentences. Like. This. Cause. It. Takes. Forever. To. Say. Them. In. My. Head.

I hate you!

soontekoh34

quality posts: 2 Private Messages soontekoh34
bmw66x wrote:Don't forget to Limber up too!

"Are you fu*&ing with me?!"

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

personally, MY thought bubble would have a shotgun or machine gun in it...

Supersugar

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Supersugar
Sephirage wrote:The fella doesn't look that out of shape to me. This shirt needs more "plumpness."

Nonsense, nonsense! The outwardly-slim are equally capable of having low capacity lungs.

ceg2nd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ceg2nd

zombies three days in a row?!

Usedtabe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Usedtabe

Well look at that. A zombie theme and still nothing but cute/ironic stuff wins. Not the awesomely designed last stand on the hill or the other amazing zombie designs, just the same old staples of this place.

petitefilou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages petitefilou
ceg2nd wrote:zombies three days in a row?!

Well, it was a zombie themed derby :p

I would also like this shirt more if it has "rule #1" written on it, but hey, its pretty cool.

I still kinda wish there had been one very graphically zombie tshirt though. All of the winners have been good, don't get me wrong I can see why people voted for them, but they were all a bit cutesy for my zombie tastes

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

This one may have gotten third, but it's #1 in my heart. Zombieland FTW.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Ah yeah, this totally needed to print. Congratulations Walmazan!

:^)

MISRy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MISRy

If you get this shirt in 3x is it ironic or just sad?

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Wow! I didn't expect this one, I just wake up and noted it, Yay Cardio!

and for the record, in case of of zombie apocalypse, its no way to I would be survive, I'm too lazy

edz321

quality posts: 5 Private Messages edz321
hdcooper4 wrote:Suddenly the interlude of Mulan's I'll make a man out of you comes to mind... "I'm never gonna catch my breath. Say good-bye to those who knew me. Boy, was I a fool in school for cutting gym"

MULAN?? Really?

phonedog365

quality posts: 6 Private Messages phonedog365

A link for those who haven't seen the movie.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Congrats on the print, Wences! I was really hoping this would place. Very funny!

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15

Best. Artist. Description. Ever! I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was really true.

:P

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

moxiebear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moxiebear

Looks too much from a distance like it says Squid Nipplist.

moxiebear

moxiebear wrote:Looks too much from a distance like it says Squid Nipplist.

Wow it changed Squid Nipplist to Sqid Nibblet. Not a clue that a duck clucks when its in a frying pan.

moxiebear

moxiebear wrote:Looks too much from a distance like it says Squid Nipplist.

wow it did it agai must not like to see three K's in a row.

joneyalone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joneyalone

what this shirt really needs is the woot write-up in small print somewhere not immediately obvious... like on one of the sleeves or across the bottom or down the side. I'd totally buy it

seanpsimmons

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanpsimmons

Ordered mine. Yay. Got two of the shirts i wanted this week.

morleyt2009

quality posts: 2 Private Messages morleyt2009
dreamingstar213 wrote:If there ever was a zombie invasion, I've already accepted I'll be that person.

I'll be the person to save you all! I've got more than a few years of camp training, CPR, 1st Aid, AED, archery and lifeguard certifications, and I'm pretty confident in my ability to shoot with accuracy when it comes to my life...Not to toot my own horn or anything.

brickfrenzy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages brickfrenzy

I bought this shirt specifically to mock my running coworker. He's always evangelizing running, and I'm a cyclist. This shirt is clearly proof that cycling is superior.

mrtonyclifton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrtonyclifton

I'm into Zombie shirts, but did not buy the winning 3. Who voted for these? I mean they are good, but there was some great ones submitted.

mafafu888

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mafafu888

It must be Easter if ramyb did not get a shirt in the weekend. ;) Congrats to the three winners this week!

IgnatiusRiley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IgnatiusRiley

Wow, I didn't even notice this in the fog. Great, great stuff. I'd buy it if not for the fact that it might make people think I'm a Zombieland fan. That movie really was awful.

bendr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bendr

All I can say is,

Some Motivation Required

sumorez

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sumorez

Umm... Acquired Taste?

tomsman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tomsman

A first for me - my favorite three designs printed! Very happy guy! Congrats!

Looking for MXLs Alien Sonogram, Tin: Old Skool, Puppet Checkup and Flesh Wound from Teefury; A Wicked Mess, F5 Refreshes You, and Sissy Fight. PM or teetrade (tomsman)for trade or sell.

candygrand

quality posts: 0 Private Messages candygrand
Sephirage wrote:The fella doesn't look that out of shape to me. This shirt needs more "plumpness."

I think that's the point. You don't know you're out of shape until you need to do something physical like run for your life from blood-thirsy zombies!

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2

Congrats Wenceslao! Well deserved!

montyhall425

quality posts: 0 Private Messages montyhall425

Please! Enough with the Zombie theme shirts. Isn't this about the third in the past week at least?

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen
montyhall425 wrote:Please! Enough with the Zombie theme shirts. Isn't this about the third in the past week at least?

Friday, Saturday and Sunday's shirts are decided by a weekly design contest. Last week's theme was zombies. This week's is amusment parks.

Check out the derby link up top ^^^. You can help decide which shirts will print every week by voting, and you can give feedback to the artists about their work and help shape future designs.

godmadesky

quality posts: 10 Private Messages godmadesky

GuyLiving forgot the first rule of a zombie apocalypse: never bring needing to breathe to a zombie fight. Wait, what?

What are we holding on to, Sam?
That's there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for.

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
bendr wrote:All I can say is,

Some Motivation Required

Personally, I'd rather be chased by zombies rather than a dinosaur. Zombies only want to eat your brains. A dinosaur will eat all of you.