AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote://sigh

fine

You win

//mutters big p i a

Reading vs. comprehension; it'll get ya every time!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Reading vs. comprehension; it'll get ya every time!!

Yeah, well, 2 people called you some sort of p i a tonight and the night is young!

So the actual Kentucky derby race will be when Rusty has his class.

Class. Throw treats. Dog goes after them.

Now, the decision is....nap or walk?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:Yeah, well, 2 people called you some sort of p i a tonight and the night is young!

Always have been, always will be . . . for a little bit longer.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Always have been, always will be . . . for a little bit longer.

You have at least 30 more years of P i a in you.

When does AZGboy come home? Is he going to be home all summer?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
klozitshoper wrote:Even the dog resents the way he treats me! She gives him a little nip now and then to try to get him under control. Ya know, nobody OWNS A CAT. You simply live with a feline that allows you to wait on it.

Both my cats are friendly to me. The important thing with a cat is not to try making them do anything. If you do that, most of them will be your friend.

Cheese making class this morning was fun. Didn't really learn anything, but it was interesting, and a great morning to walk around the farm.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
dontwantaname wrote:What???? Floyd's wasn't in the big city of Mt. Airy. When did he move?
What about Mayberry? No more barber there? You would think with all the money Opie is bringing in now as a big hollywood director, Mayberry would be all built up now.

Mayberry is based on the town Andy Giffith grew up in, Mount Airy NC. It is a quiet town who's only source of revenue(as far as I can tell)is exploiting this. I love going there as do bus loads of tourist everyday.

The report from the vet is not promising for our dog. The vet didn't charge for the visit which is his code for enjoy him for the weekend because there probably won't be another.

In the end only kindness matters

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
Iceback wrote:Mayberry is based on the town Andy Giffith grew up in, Mount Airy NC. It is a quiet town who's only source of revenue(as far as I can tell)is exploiting this. I love going there as do bus loads of tourist everyday.

The report from the vet is not promising for our dog. The vet didn't charge for the visit which is his code for enjoy him for the weekend because there probably won't be another.

My sympathy, Ice.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Iceback

pooflady wrote:My sympathy, Ice.

Thank you.
He's really Mrs. Ice's dog. She had him before she had me so she is pretty upset.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:Mayberry is based on the town Andy Giffith grew up in, Mount Airy NC. It is a quiet town who's only source of revenue(as far as I can tell)is exploiting this. I love going there as do bus loads of tourist everyday.

That is very sad. Sorry Ice and Mrs Ice.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

sorry to hear that. Is not usually too difficult of a thing to regulate a dog, altho there are some recalcitrant ones out there. Is he just running too high? Is he ketotic?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Iceback wrote:Thank you.
He's really Mrs. Ice's dog. She had him before she had me so she is pretty upset.

I'm sorry, Ice. Tell Mrs Ice that we're thinking about her and pooch.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

We are home. Ten hours in the car. Everything in Mt. Airy was closed until 10. The meeting started at 10. We walked downtown and looked in the shop windows. I would love to go back with walking shoes on. I had on my going to a meeting heels so I was miserable but still smiling while we walked around. The other woman with us had on Birkenstocks!!!! I was very jealous.

Ice, I am so sorry about the doggy. Please give hugs to Mrs. Ice from me. We love our animals.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

So sorry ice. Give him and Mrs. Ice a big hug from me and get some good doggy licks in.

Iceback

Lynnzoi wrote: sorry to hear that. Is not usually too difficult of a thing to regulate a dog, altho there are some recalcitrant ones out there. Is he just running too high? Is he ketotic?

Even after the insulin he is extreamely high. Vet says some just never come around. He has upped his dose so we'll see how that goes.

pooflady

D'name, you're not playing banana right.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Iceback

joyner wrote:We are home. Ten hours in the car. Everything in Mt. Airy was closed until 10. The meeting started at 10. We walked downtown and looked in the shop windows. I would love to go back with walking shoes on. I had on my going to a meeting heels so I was miserable but still smiling while we walked around. The other woman with us had on Birkenstocks!!!! I was very jealous.

Ice, I am so sorry about the doggy. Please give hugs to Mrs. Ice from me. We love our animals.

When you are there next time you have to eat at Snappy's and go visit the fake Mayberry jail thing they have there.

Just got back from doing the inlaws grocery shopping. I had to leave in the middle because my f-i-l had fallen and couldn't get himself up. rushed over there , picked him off the floor, made sure he was ok and then rushed back to get Mrs. Ice at Walmart.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

M & M Ice - my sympathies - it is so awful to say goodbye.

Iceback

klozitshoper wrote:M & M Ice - my sympathies - it is so awful to say goodbye.

Thank you, we still hold out a little hope it won't come to that but we'll see.

klozitshoper

Iceback wrote:Thank you, we still hold out a little hope it won't come to that but we'll see.

Saying a little prayer for all of you.

P.S. My cat DID try to kill me tonight

Iceback

klozitshoper wrote:Saying a little prayer for all of you.

P.S. My cat DID try to kill me tonight

Cats are evil

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:D'name, you're not playing banana right.

Thought I was playing the other game.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

klozitshoper

Night all

Iceback

klozitshoper wrote:Night all

'night

ThunderThighs

Staff

Hullo all. Guest pug has gone back home. The house is quiet again and Maisy is relaxed.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Hullo all. Guest pug has gone back home. The house is quiet again and Maisy is relaxed.

Feel lonely ?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Feel lonely ?

NO! Enjoying the quiet.

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:NO! Enjoying the quiet.

Were his people happy to see him?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:NO! Enjoying the quiet.

Did pug's parents appreciate his happy feet?

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Did pug's parents appreciate his happy feet?

Yes. They said that pug bites them when they try to clip and groomers won't even try. I suggested vets then.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Yes. They said that pug bites them when they try to clip and groomers won't even try. I suggested vets then.

Well, yeah, they can't just let them keep growing.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Well, yeah, they can't just let them keep growing.

I told them we could try next time I'm at their place. Between the 3 of us.... At least now I have the styptic stuff from the vet.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Were his people happy to see him?

She was. She had pug before husband. LOL.

He wasn't so excited.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:I told them we could try next time I'm at their place. Between the 3 of us.... At least now I have the styptic stuff from the vet.

Let us know how that works out.

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

Iceback

Good morning all. Happy Mother's Day!

edlada

quality posts: 6 Private Messages edlada

Good morning PWA! As promised, I added some photos of my deck in progress to my Photobucket page. Deck

Enjoy!

My dogs like me, that is important.

AZGman

Mornin', all.

Happy Mother's Day!

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
edlada wrote:Good morning PWA! As promised, I added some photos of my deck in progress to my Photobucket page. Deck

Enjoy!

You would never know there was metal under there! Very cool - good job!

Iceback

edlada wrote:Good morning PWA! As promised, I added some photos of my deck in progress to my Photobucket page. Deck

Enjoy!

Great job on the deck!

klozitshoper

G'afternoon all.

Ice - how is pooch today?

DWAN - I found the exact broom your mom wants - would send it to you, but problem is a broken handle and the thing is falling apart. Hubby kept EVERYTHING - ya know, maybe we could use it!!!

Going out with a group of Moms who are celebrating the day - our children are scattered all over the world.