dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Sorry; I'm done.

You can return to your dog poo and pee monologues, now.



ok, fine , I'll leave. You are too touchy this week.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:ok, fine , I'll leave. You are too touchy this week.



Uhm . . . that was me joking.

And I have been grumpy - for that I apolgize.

On an upnote - it looks like our contract will be extended until 30 June - so I have a bit more leeway to re-market my skill set.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Uhm . . . that was me joking.

And I have been grumpy - for that I apolgize.

On an upnote - it looks like our contract will be extended until 30 June - so I have a bit more leeway to re-market my skill set.



Any leads?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Any leads?



A few - none great. But some of them are more palatable than others.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Uhm . . . that was me joking.

And I have been grumpy - for that I apolgize.

On an upnote - it looks like our contract will be extended until 30 June - so I have a bit more leeway to re-market my skill set.



Oh, OK!


Hair is newly dyed! I look young! For about a week, until the grey sneaks back.

Good luck with the job search. Hopefully it will be the same job that never goes away.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Oh, OK!


Hair is newly dyed! I look young! For about a week, until the grey sneaks back.

Good luck with the job search. Hopefully it will be the same job that never goes away.



What shade of orange did you use?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
AZGman wrote:What shade of orange did you use?



My guess
D'name who did your make up?

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Iceback wrote:My guess
D'name who did your make up?



shame on you for bustin' on Bozo!!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

This is weird. I had an email with an attachment. I read it, printed the attachment. Went back later to look at it and it's gone. I mean, the email's still listed in in my inbox, but when I click on it there's nothing there. No subject or to or from or attachment.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:This is weird. I had an email with an attachment. I read it, printed the attachment. Went back later to look at it and it's gone. I mean, the email's still listed in in my inbox, but when I click on it there's nothing there. No subject or to or from or attachment.



That is curious.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:That is curious.



Where does everyone go? That is what is curious.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Where does everyone go? That is what is curious.



I dunno - but you're one of 'em that does.

Most of the current crowd have lives. Friday's aren't worth being here.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kdccrosby wrote:What are your inlaws sorry about?



That they messed up their reservations. We gave them our room, but it got the rush clean not a good clean. Did wash the bedding though.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:If you say you are playing cards, I thought Bridge was one of the games you would know.



Bridge is one of the few card games I don't know. I need a refresher on cribbage, but I did play it once.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:I dunno - but you're one of 'em that does.

Most of the current crowd have lives. Friday's aren't worth being here.



Lives? What are they?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

And company is back. So I'm gone. I'll be back as much as normal on Monday night or so.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:That they messed up their reservations. We gave them our room, but it got the rush clean not a good clean. Did wash the bedding though.




Ummm, washing the bedding is mandatory. Even if the rest of the house is a mess.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Ummm, washing the bedding is mandatory. Even if the rest of the house is a mess.



Yes well, they rolled into town in the evening, not a lot of warning.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Done working for today. 2-10, with about an hour off in there. I don't like this.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Done working for today. 2-10, with about an hour off in there. I don't like this.



Think of it as money.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Howdy folks. Slept hard during my nap. Can't shake the groggies.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Howdy folks. Slept hard during my nap. Can't shake the groggies.



Nap more?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Nap more?

Well, I would like to have some hours when I'm not sleeping or working.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Think of it as money.



I think I'm going to get tired of this real fast.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Well, I would like to have some hours when I'm not sleeping or working.



Those times are overrated.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Those times are overrated.



You may be right.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Those times are overrated.

LOL. But I need some exercise! And I have things I need to do!



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:LOL. But I need some exercise! And I have things I need to do!



Take Maisy for a walk.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Take Maisy for a walk.

Just did. Didn't help wake me up and her sniff to walk ratio doesn't lend itself to an aerobic workout.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all. Of to work for a bit then to babysit tree dude @ f-i-l's. Have to get my yard work done sometime today as we are going to a baseball game tomorrow.

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning! Using hubby's blackberry. Bought 2 more Ninja's. (Hey are fabulous. I even use them to make cakes.


pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
joyner wrote:Good morning! Using hubby's blackberry. Bought 2 more Ninja's. (Hey are fabulous. I even use them to make cakes.



But do they do windows?

Good morning all.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:But do they do windows?

Good morning all.



//chuckle

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Good morning. Have been researching dishwshers online. My Whirlpool tall tub started sounding like a garbage grinder yesterday, and I wanted it to just do a rinse last night. It fills and empties, but just groans when it is time to work! I do too. However, cannot repair or replace myself - so wondering if the $65 fee to look at it is worth it. Anyone have any opinions? I just think that the motor quit, but I don't know if I want to put too much money into it. This is the genre of appliances that the manufacturers just don't expect to work for more than 5 years or so. Those old time Kitchenaids (now Whirlpool I think) never, ever broke down.

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
klozitshoper wrote:Good morning. Have been researching dishwshers online. My Whirlpool tall tub started sounding like a garbage grinder yesterday, and I wanted it to just do a rinse last night. It fills and empties, but just groans when it is time to work! I do too. However, cannot repair or replace myself - so wondering if the $65 fee to look at it is worth it. Anyone have any opinions? I just think that the motor quit, but I don't know if I want to put too much money into it. This is the genre of appliances that the manufacturers just don't expect to work for more than 5 years or so. Those old time Kitchenaids (now Whirlpool I think) never, ever broke down.


I would take the $65.00 and apply it to a new one.

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Thanks - my knee jerk reaction too. I have a tendency to just replace instead of repair most of the time. People have told me they would have not purchased a new so&so without giving repair a go.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
klozitshoper wrote:Thanks - my knee jerk reaction too. I have a tendency to just replace instead of repair most of the time. People have told me they would have not purchased a new so&so without giving repair a go.



How old is it?

Checked with my friend about Mah Jong online and she's just playing on the package that came with her computer.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner
klozitshoper wrote:Thanks - my knee jerk reaction too. I have a tendency to just replace instead of repair most of the time. People have told me they would have not purchased a new so&so without giving repair a go.


I just replaced mine. Hubby tried to fix it and it turned out to be a big deal. I think they make throw away appliances.