AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Yeah, it was a gamble, but he liked it.



So, a keeper?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:So, a keeper?



Probably, but not with any frequency.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Probably, but not with any frequency.



what kind of apples did the recipe call for?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:what kind of apples did the recipe call for?



One baking apple. I used a Fuji. I used a whole red onion, next time I'll use a half.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:One baking apple. I used a Fuji. I used a whole red onion, next time I'll use a half.



What constitutes a baking apple?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:What constitutes a baking apple?



Beats me. As far as I know, any cooking apple. Mayvn could probably tell us.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

g'night.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Beats me. As far as I know, any cooking apple. Mayvn could probably tell us.



baking? cooking? eating? juggling?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Glad it turned out well.

Did poor Rusty get his walk?

Just realized the community event that I thought was tomorrow afternoon is tonight. Guess I should wake up Ver1 and we should go. I've been pretty much hiding in my house all week.

Well I did go to a seminar at the hospital today. It was on technology to assist with hearing loss, but of course as soon as she starts talking about stuff Orc can use (not just amplifier tech - which doesn't work for him) I have to go because Orc made an appointment for the car. Oh well.



Dog walk was a success. Saw his best friends sister when passing the house.
She went in and got Buddy and they played in the yard.
The mother was OK with that. She must be giving in. She gardens and isn't thrilled about two 70+ lb dogs running around in the yard. It isn't that big. This is the 3rd summer they have the dog.


//smack self
I went on twitter and The Daily Show just released Aug tickets. I checked and every day was available. But like an human I didn't order any because I didn't want to go alone.
Although I figured one of the kids friends would most likely go.
Found out hubby would have actually taken off work to go.
Now there are no tickets.
The tweet was only up 11 minutes when I first saw it.

Lets see what happens Sept.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Dog walk was a success. Saw his best friends sister when passing the house.
She went in and got Buddy and they played in the yard.
The mother was OK with that. She must be giving in. She gardens and isn't thrilled about two 70+ lb dogs running around in the yard. It isn't that big. This is the 3rd summer they have the dog.


//smack self
I went on twitter and The Daily Show just released Aug tickets. I checked and every day was available. But like an human I didn't order any because I didn't want to go alone.
Although I figured one of the kids friends would most likely go.
Found out hubby would have actually taken off work to go.
Now there are no tickets.
The tweet was only up 11 minutes when I first saw it.

Lets see what happens Sept.


Don't you mean July?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Don't you mean July?



No, These were Aug tickets.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:No, These were Aug tickets.



Available in June. Won't Sept. tickets be available in July?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Available in June. Won't Sept. tickets be available in July?



I don't know. I saw the tweet for the July tickets, but they were gone.
The studio is only a few hundred tickets and they are free, so I'm sure the month goes in less than an hour.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:I don't know. I saw the tweet for the July tickets, but they were gone.
The studio is only a few hundred tickets and they are free, so I'm sure the month goes in less than an hour.



mite be easier for you to get hubby to become involved in a political scandal, so he can get interviewed and you mite get to watch in person.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:mite be easier for you to get hubby to become involved in a political scandal, so he can get interviewed and you mite get to watch in person.



True.

Or you could do something weird and I can be interviewed!


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Night all!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Night all!



Good night.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all.
I have a little project @ work then off to f-i-l's to cut the grass

In the end only kindness matters

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good Morning everybody! Grandson still here.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
joyner wrote:Good Morning everybody! Grandson still here.



Is this the guy that moved into your spare house with daughter #1 and then left?

Good morning everyone.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Mornin', folks.



Afternoon now.

Goddaughters party today.
I think by tonight I will be goddaughtered out. There is less and less desire to go to Graduation tomorrow.
If it was at the high school, you can come and go when you want. This is at a college. When hubby went there the college was much smaller. I have no clue where the building they graduate from is.


btw my house is a mess. Does anyone have any organization ambition they can loan me? Right now I'm annoyed by it, but peter out with the cleanup after a few minutes.

I never finished the closet I emptied (not the whole closet, just my hanging bars) when hubby was away a month or so ago.

If we had room, we could put real stairs to the attic. That would remove the I-dont'-feel- like- pulling - down -the -steps - and -going- into - the -attic excuse.
But we don't.
Plus I bet if there were real stairs, the town would charge more tax under the.. they -could-rent-that- space-illegally- so- we- will-tax-them- like-they -are... theory. Or use it as a bedroom, even though the peak is only 6 foot and slopes down immediately.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Afternoon now.

Goddaughters party today.
I think by tonight I will be goddaughtered out. There is less and less desire to go to Graduation tomorrow.
If it was at the high school, you can come and go when you want. This is at a college. When hubby went there the college was much smaller. I have no clue where the building they graduate from is.


btw my house is a mess. Does anyone have any organization ambition they can loan me? Right now I'm annoyed by it, but peter out with the cleanup after a few minutes.

I never finished the closet I emptied (not the whole closet, just my hanging bars) when hubby was away a month or so ago.

If we had room, we could put real stairs to the attic. That would remove the I-dont'-feel- like- pulling - down -the -steps - and -going- into - the -attic excuse.
But we don't.
Plus I bet if there were real stairs, the town would charge more tax under the.. they -could-rent-that- space-illegally- so- we- will-tax-them- like-they -are... theory. Or use it as a bedroom, even though the peak is only 6 foot and slopes down immediately.



What about that addition you were going to put onto the kitchen? Make it two stories with stairs.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:What about that addition you were going to put onto the kitchen? Make it two stories with stairs.



If we do it, it would only go out 5 feet. Stairs need 3.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:If we do it, it would only go out 5 feet. Stairs need 3.



Why don't you go out 10 feet?



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Why don't you go out 10 feet?



And what's the latest on your addition?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Good Day all. Rumblings of thunder all morning, but no rain. Probably later this afternoon.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:And what's the latest on your addition?



They'll start it in Sept. or Oct.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
klozitshoper wrote:Good Day all. Rumblings of thunder all morning, but no rain. Probably later this afternoon.



Thought of you a little while ago when I was in Walmart buying Eight O'Clock. (btw, all the regular Eight O'Clock was on sale.) But the decaf is 12 oz., all the others are 11 oz. Isn't that odd? And the decaf wasn't on sale, $2 more.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Chores done for the day and a short nap in. I guess we'll be going to movies in under a hour. It's freakin' hot and still lots of moisture in the ground to make it humid.

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:They'll start it in Sept. or Oct.



How much space are you gaining?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Iceback wrote:Chores done for the day and a short nap in. I guess we'll be going to movies in under a hour. It's freakin' hot and still lots of moisture in the ground to make it humid.



What'cha seeing?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:How much space are you gaining?



//snicker// not absolutely sure. It seems to be growing. Started 12x12. Then the new remodlers came up with a better configuration. Then realized that wasn't going to work for the laundry room. I think we're up to about 18x17. 12x17 for the living space.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote://snicker// not absolutely sure. It seems to be growing. Started 12x12. Then the new remodlers came up with a better configuration. Then realized that wasn't going to work for the laundry room. I think we're up to about 18x17. 12x17 for the living space.



That's not too bad!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:They'll start it in Sept. or Oct.



Is this a good time of year to crack open a house??

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:Is this a good tine of year to crack open a house??



They build the shell first, then take down the wall in between.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:They build the shell first, then take down the wall in between.



If you say so.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:If you say so.



That's what they told us.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:That's what they told us.



How long is the build estimate?

Grumpy 'til the day I die.