pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
kdccrosby wrote:I will hang my head in shame if that horrible catch shows up on the web.

I'm about to lose the laptop to the nephew. I might boot up the other, might not though.

Go ahead, you can talk awhile longer.

Did Verison ever come up with a reason you were cut off?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Go ahead, you can talk awhile longer.

Guess not.

So, I weaseled out of the graduation. Decided it was too much of a pia , being at a college and not at the HS
I'll go to the house to take pictures when they get home.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
pooflady wrote:Go ahead, you can talk awhile longer.

It all came down to my initial install last year. They had the wron apt # on the order. Tech came, found out it was wrong apt # in system. Instead of fixing it in the system, he just crossed stuff up in the box. Then when the people in that apt decided they wanted to get verizon Internet, the system said there was already service. So they just shut it off.

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Guess not.

So, I weaseled out of the graduation. Decided it was too much of a pia , being at a college and not at the HS
I'll go to the house to take pictures when they get home.

Smart move.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

Have either of you read and watched the Wootbot post on Ed Sullivan on WOW? Talk about memories! I only wish I could have watched the links, but the youtube things were in the way.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Have either of you read and watched the Wootbot post on Ed Sullivan on WOW? Talk about memories! I only wish I could have watched the links, but the youtube things were in the way.

Not yet.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Not yet.

It was fun. I'm sure you're too young for some of it, though.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:It was fun. I'm sure you're too young for some of it, though.

Yes, just an infant!

Night all!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody!
edit: Grandson and his Dad haven't lived with daughter since the baby was 3 months old. Grandson is a cutie but has so much energy! We have discovered that he falls asleep in the car. Nap time on the road again!

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
KtCallista wrote:woot was broken?

I kept getting the "Something went wrong at our end" error message

Good morning all. I was just about to get ready for bed when a panic call from m-i-l. Their water heater was leaking. I went over shut the gas off to the unit, no shut off valve for the water supply. It was sort of a constant drippy dribble and just didn't start that day. There is nothing I could do @ 10:30 at night. Soooo I know what I'll be doing today after I take our friend to DFW airport.

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
pooflady wrote:@ five weeks.

Which might mean seven. I've never seen a remodel or build out or anything get done when they said it would.

There isn't a lot of work for construction people, now, though. They might just get it done.

kdccrosby

Morning. I slept till almost 10 am this morning. Guess I was tired!

pooflady

I have an HP printer and of course they say my warranty will be voided if I use anything but HP toner. But they're so blasted expensive. Anybody use off brands without any problems?

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
pooflady wrote:I have an HP printer and of course they say my warranty will be voided if I use anything but HP toner. But they're so blasted expensive. Anybody use off brands without any problems?

Nope, they scared me with the threats. I know people who do and do not have a problem, but I guarantee you that if one were to occur, it would be mine!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

joyner wrote:Good morning everybody!
edit: Grandson and his Dad haven't lived with daughter since the baby was 3 months old. Grandson is a cutie but has so much energy! We have discovered that he falls asleep in the car. Nap time on the road again!

I would park the car next to the kitchen door and leave all the windows open when son fell asleep in the car seat .
Hard to do that in the summer.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

kdccrosby

pooflady wrote:I have an HP printer and of course they say my warranty will be voided if I use anything but HP toner. But they're so blasted expensive. Anybody use off brands without any problems?

I did on a different HP printer than the one i have now. Wasn't worth the savings. The off-brand ink cartridges never lasted as long as the HP ones.

pooflady

kdccrosby wrote:I did on a different HP printer than the one i have now. Wasn't worth the savings. The off-brand ink cartridges never lasted as long as the HP ones.

That's what I was afraid of. I just checked and HP's website and Staples are the same price. $140 for two blacks and $194 for the three colors. But I have some Staples bucks that will help some.

AZGman

Afternoon, whoever's here and will talk.

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Afternoon, whoever's here and will talk.

We're leaving in about five minutes to go to Buffalo Wings & Rings for gyros.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Don't forget you need special detergent for the front loader.

So who ended up with the T-shirt, you or nephew?

You can just dilute the regular detergent (make sure you run a cleaning cycle monthly though as that can be too sticky (white vinegar). I use the special stuff now because it's cheaper, ironically and all.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

kdccrosby

pooflady wrote:We're leaving in about five minutes to go to Buffalo Wings & Rings for gyros.

none of our Wing places have gyros. They have good ones at Ya Ya Marys though

kdccrosby

KtCallista wrote:You can just dilute the regular detergent (make sure you run a cleaning cycle monthly though as that can be too sticky (white vinegar). I use the special stuff now because it's cheaper, ironically and all.

I bought the HE, and my repair guys said to use about half of what I would have used in my regular washer. He also said not to use liquid fabric softner. And to run a cleaning cycle once a month - but with the Tide, or similar, washing machine cleaner packet.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kdccrosby wrote:I bought the HE, and my repair guys said to use about half of what I would have used in my regular washer. He also said not to use liquid fabric softner. And to run a cleaning cycle once a month - but with the Tide, or similar, washing machine cleaner packet.

Yeah, you use very little detergent. I've never heard not to use liquid fabric softener, mine is designed to use it.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

S i l never called for cap and gown pictures. Oh well.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:S i l never called for cap and gown pictures. Oh well.

Then you can take them off now.

Iceback

Drove our friend to the airport this morning then went to inlaws to take out the old water heater and prepare plumbing for the new one. The first thing I did was install a shut-off valve in the cold water inlet.I'll take the f-i-l to Lowes and buy the new water heater in the morning and I'll install.
Total cost should be about $400. If a plumber did it $1500.

pooflady

D'name, spammer on WOW.

kdccrosby

KtCallista wrote:Yeah, you use very little detergent. I've never heard not to use liquid fabric softener, mine is designed to use it.

Mine has a spot for it as well. My repair guy said one of the common things he sees in the front loaders is that the fabric softener clogs stuff up over time.

kdccrosby

Iceback wrote:Drove our friend to the airport this morning then went to inlaws to take out the old water heater and prepare plumbing for the new one. The first thing I did was install a shut-off valve in the cold water inlet.I'll take the f-i-l to Lowes and buy the new water heater in the morning and I'll install.
Total cost should be about $400. If a plumber did it $1500.

You are definitely a handy guy to have around! And so very nice to take care of things.

AZGman

kdccrosby wrote:Mine has a spot for it as well. My repair guy said one of the common things he sees in the front loaders is that the fabric softener clogs stuff up over time.

I have a clothes washer. It washes clothes.

kdccrosby

AZGman wrote:I have a clothes washer. It washes clothes.

LOL - I had a clothes washer. until it no longer washed my clothes. I will have a new fancy one tomorrow.

AZGman

kdccrosby wrote:LOL - I had a clothes washer. until it no longer washed my clothes. I will have a new fancy one tomorrow.

Will it make your clothes fancier?

Iceback

kdccrosby wrote:You are definitely a handy guy to have around! And so very nice to take care of things.

Thank you.
You are a very kind person!

kdccrosby

AZGman wrote:Will it make your clothes fancier?

Yes, they will all come out with pink sparkly sequins.

Or - because there isn't an agitator it will take better care of the work clothes, and my comforters will fit better.

AZGman

Iceback wrote:Thank you.
You are a very kind person!

She just plays one on woot!!

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:I have a clothes washer. It washes clothes.

I use a rock down at the stream

kdccrosby

AZGman wrote:She just plays one on woot!!

I gotta try and fool somebody sometimes!!!

AZGman

Lynnzoi wrote:I use a rock down at the stream

A regular Sacajawea!!