lkackman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman
Re: The Fisher King 2

Reworked on ROYAL blue! It's just so fitting! Anyway, thanks for the advice on the color change. Hopefully more folks will like this option better.

Enjoy, Cheers!

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: Happily Ever After. The End!

"Oh my Princess, come with me out into the garden, the stars are so beautiful tonight."
"Oh, but what if someone sees us?"
"Theres no-one here but us, my princess!"
"Oh, My Liege!"

Hi everyone, I had this design up earlier but I pulled it when I discovered that I had forgotten some details on one panel of the dress,( probably because I was SO tired the night/day I was working on it.) Also, my original Prince was not nearly dashing enough for my Princess and I wanted to do more with the scenery. So I spent the day finishing it, and here it is...many years passed and they lived well and prospered they ruled fairly and peace reigned throughout the land ,they had many children and lots of adventures and of course they lived happily ever after, The End!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt

lkackman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman
Re: The Fisher King 2

After reading the comments, I decided to rework the design on ROYAL blue! Get it?! Isn't it fitting?! Puns are AWESOME!

Thanks for checking it out again, and I hope you folks enjoy the change.

Cheers!

wootvan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan

pharmacide

quality posts: 11 Private Messages pharmacide
Re: Royally Betrayed

Here's a link to a larger detailed image

link

eggshelltiptoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eggshelltiptoe
Re: King of the Road

and now, King Of The Road is stuck in my head. thanks.

gmv

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Making Money

The coloring is really extraordinary, Spirit. I am starting to really envy your mad skillz, yo! I love how the leaf looks, the background, everything! Such nice work, and you always have my vote! +++++

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Two Kings

Let him see the wrath of the Monarch!

Wonderful characters, Seed!

rogerrogerroger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rogerrogerroger
Re: off with his scoop!

thanks friends! and thanks for the pre-derby input for making it less wienery. you really saved my bacon.

rogerrogerroger

thanks friends! and thanks for the pre-derby input for making it less wienery. you really saved my bacon.

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel
Re: Queen of the Sea

Another girlie design from me this week. Late entry too. I just wanted to force myself to get this out even if it didn't have a chance of getting a lot of votes.

There are some great entries this week. Go vote!

rogerrogerroger

thewronggrape wrote:If you were to go by the King, the faces of these "ice cream people" are on the cone, not the ice cream scoops. So the "beheaded" cone merely loses its "hair" and the hood and eyes of the executioner are actually on a hat... nitpicking I know but I do love the concept.

i dont appreciate this intolerant conformist propaganda being spewed on my post.

everyone is different. its what makes us beautiful.

elbryan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elbryan

Thanks for the positive feedback on my Q-Tip King. I was happy with the design, but didn't really have an idea for how to make it a cool shirt. I think you got this one nailed.

Look what I posted!

rahneehoneylizard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rahneehoneylizard
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=52468]That's NOT what

It's a baby pawn! Aww!

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika
lkackman wrote:After reading the comments, I decided to rework the design on ROYAL blue! Get it?! Isn't it fitting?! Puns are AWESOME!

Thanks for checking it our again, and I hope you folks enjoy the change.

Cheers!

I liked the brown, but the blue is equally good. I know i can't vote yet, I'm gonna buy a shirt today!

I do have a technical question for you if you don't mind: I am having trouble making crisp preview images, even though my original image is 300x300 ppi, and I scale each image to 300 ppi and use the correct image sizes (240x240, 580x580).

My preview images are still a little bit blurry though. I'm only asking you because you mentioned using Photoshop. I assumed everyone else was using a vector program, but your images are crisp too. I use GIMP which is a raster program as well.

Thanks if you can help

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Crest Fallen

Ooo, what a cool n' creepy concept. Great job on the lighting.

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika
grrlmarvel wrote:Another girlie design from me this week. Late entry too. I just wanted to force myself to get this out even if it didn't have a chance of getting a lot of votes.

There are some great entries this week. Go vote!

I likes it. I like all your designs, they are very...graphic and designy. I like graphic design. Gots mah vote.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
loveengrey wrote:Wow its so weird seeing something really dark from you. I'm so used to the bright happy and cute haha. Great work though.

I seem to have this strange need to mix cats and skulls together. LOL it's more common that I think of something bright and cute then something like this. I'm glad people like this one though.

megadog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megadog
Re: The Queen of Hearts V2

I love celtic knots - but the two big hearts are not quite accurate - but apart from that i like your design good luck with it

cobaltgrl

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cobaltgrl

Love it! This one should have far more votes!

kevlar51

quality posts: 44 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: Live Like Royal-Tea

Love these expressions!

kevlar51

Re: King Of Hygiene.

clever. good work on this!

kevlar51

Re: Two Kings

beautifully done.

kevlar51

Re: Regal Rainbow v.2

always a sucker for a monocle ;)

kevlar51

Re: Royally Screw'd

nice work midgerock! glad to see this doing well!

kevlar51

Re: Demon Queen

ditto on the orb. adds great lighting to your monsters

kevlar51

Re: The Earl of Sammich

I can stare at that monocle all day long. You really perfected the appearance of glass.

kevlar51

Re: Sacrifice

thanks a lot for the design process info, CD--always fun to see!

kevlar51

that chocolate hood has to be one of the most creative things i've ever seen on shirt.woot

kevlar51

chumpmagic wrote:
I am not concerned though. I got to create another great design to add to my arsenal of awesomeness.

Good outlook. It's a great design.

scynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scynn
ThunderThighs wrote:Settle down. If he only found the site a week ago, he's still learning the ropes. Pop culture being one of those ropes.

Let's welcome our new artists instead of berating them, please.

Welcome new artist! Check out this thread.. Especially look at TGentry's post. He's on the shirt staff and has some useful posts in his signature.

There are plenty of people around to answer your questions. New Derbies are announced on Thursday and you'll find a discussion thread for it. That's a great place to ask your question, test out your ideas, get comments on early drafts, etc.

Again, welcome!

Thanks Thunder.

and fventz, i made the design before ever thinking about the title. It was just a silhouette of a lion with a crown. It after looking at my picture i thought of lion king (actually i thought of 'king lion' first).

chuuie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chuuie
Re: Crest Fallen

while its not my personal style, I think this is FANTASTIC! I love the concept and the execution... all I think its missing is a shield around it... truly a great job!

mjmuna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjmuna
thewronggrape wrote:If you were to go by the King, the faces of these "ice cream people" are on the cone, not the ice cream scoops. So the "beheaded" cone merely loses its "hair" and the hood and eyes of the executioner are actually on a hat... nitpicking I know but I do love the concept.

Perhaps the monarch's superior face-on-cone anatomy (not to mention his intimidating triple-scoop) is why he has the claim of right as King...

SnowQueenVT

Re: Sacrifice

Lastly I did the colors with no changes. This was a case where I already knew the colors going in. So I actually spent more time doing line edits than colors.

Hopefully you guys like what resulted from our not-so-typical back and forth process this time.

Thanks as always.[/quote]

(CD wrote...all that plus some , above)
Like others ,I love the pictures you posted showing your process.You guys are so great together. Crescent Debris, you are amazing. I'm so sorry that I didn't realize that alot of the linework is yours.Now I know, I should have realized it because how can you pick up a piece of artwork and not alter it, it's just confusing to know who does what, but No matter what, whatever you're doing just keep doing it!(incapable of completing a concise statement today!!)

MacTheHero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MacTheHero
Re: Royally Betrayed

I wanna like it, but its like hes got a squished in baby face. The profile just seems too concave. If that was fixed I would definitely want one

SnowQueenVT

Re: Happily Ever After. The End!

Thunder Thighs thank you for fixing my signature,(again!!!)<3<3<3
U (You) are (R) the (the) Best (Best!!!!!!)

nsomniotic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nsomniotic
Re: The Princess and the Menagerie

Wow haha. So adorable & great concept! The turtle is my favorite. Look at him all cute & bug-eyed!

wootastical.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SnowQueenVT wrote:Thunder Thighs thank you for fixing my signature,(again!!!)<3<3<3
U (You) are (R) the (the) Best (Best!!!!!!)

LOL. I got your back.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

nsomniotic

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nsomniotic
Re: Loyal Followers

Fantastic! I love the depressed fish and the armored kitties. GMV

wootastical.

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172
Re: The Royal Shame

I plan on giving you $10 for this shirt. Soooooooo...you better win.