JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
IndependentVik wrote:This sort of proves you have chops. Good work.

remove "sort of", and I agree.

choiceweb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages choiceweb
colourcraze wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong -- but flats don't just go on the staff like that. They have to be modifying a note.

You are correct sir. I kind of wish this shirt had about half as many lines of music since it just has one bird.

Bandrik

quality posts: 71 Private Messages Bandrik
Re: Inspired by 1984 Duck Hunt

The Hunt for the Red Ducktober. :D

kushalm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kushalm
Re: Inspired by Flora and Phonograph

I don't know why but I just feel this tee would look a lot better if the design placement was off centre...maybe a little smaller and moved to the top right

sodalite

quality posts: 11 Private Messages sodalite
Re: Inspired By Friends

this may, kinda, sorta, but not really tell the same story as the pixar movie. and kinda the same story as puff the magic dragon. and kinda the same story as little monsters (with fred savage).
don't all closet and under-the-bed monsters just want to be loved?

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
SnowQueenVT wrote:My daughter loves this one.She LOL"d!!Pointed to it, demanded that I click on it and really got a kick out of it.

Thank you! and tell your daughter thanks too. I am glad she enjoyed it

teacookie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages teacookie
Re: Inspired By Night of the Puppets

I'd buy if I could wear it at work... is gruesome but funny I think people get away with zombies more cause they are pass the violent part of death and are just decaying.. I've been learning that direct humor is taken in the wrong way to often. It's okay for some one to say they would send your annoying fat room mate out into a mine field but I got in trouble for saying good idea after the legs are gone you can still roll whats left to set off more mines.

In this case dead stuffed animals would be okay or the skeletons. Even just limp animals with the dead X eyes, open none dripping wounds or a few bits hanging out. The dripping blood is the part most people close their eyes at in the rated R movies.

kind of Sirius GPP that most jokes are only okay if you leave the punch line up to some ones imagenation. Cause some times they just don't come up with a horrible enough ending.

bughouseloco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bughouseloco
teacookie wrote:lay out and design is well done. bold use of color.

thanks! i especially appreciate that because i thin compositions my trouble area. cheers!

bughouseloco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bughouseloco
queenofgeeks wrote:D'aaaaw. I find this shirt utterly adorable! Not sure what that says about me, but I'd buy this and that's what counts.

I really like the color choices and they way they'd POP against the black t-shirt.

well shucks! i bought a lottery ticket this week. im pretty sure im gonna win megamillions. when i do, ill make two shirts, one for you and one for my mom, thatll show her! am i good enough for you now, mom!?

(thanks)

emccall3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emccall3
Re: Inspired by Taking Flight

Not trying to hate but wouldn't it be more accurate for the title to read: "Inspired by every other Ramyb shirt ever printed at woot."

Then again, its kind of a cumbersome title so maybe that's why he picked "taking flight."

mafafu888

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mafafu888
emccall3 wrote:Not trying to hate but wouldn't it be more accurate for the title to read: "Inspired by every other Ramyb shirt ever printed at woot."

Then again, its kind of a cumbersome title so maybe that's why he picked "taking flight."

I said the same thing earlier and got modded. Needless to say, you are not alone in your assessment.

rainbowconfetti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rainbowconfetti
Johndis5 wrote:This shirt is terrible for a lot of reasons, but equating this with pedophilia takes a special kind of oversensitive personality.

I beg to disagree- this is exactly what pedophiles do and although I'm sure ramyb didn't mean to connote *such* a horrible image, it comes across nonetheless

EvilJorel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EvilJorel

anidi79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anidi79
Re: Inspired by Summer

Your artwork is ALWAYS an inspiration!! GMV!!

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
earballs wrote:Thanks so much SnowQueen. =)

I notice I didn't get very many votes, does anyone have any tips for a first timer?

Submit as early as possible, mainly.

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

astrobat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astrobat
Re: Inspired By Bats!

Wow! Thank you guys sooo much.

angelz921

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angelz921
Re: Inspired By Revenge is Mine

I would buy this one in a heart beat! It's freaking awesome!

kaseyfleming

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaseyfleming
thatrobert wrote:

• Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • An ice cream van shuts off it's tinsel bells; winter won't be long.

XD thanks robert!! and everybody else for voting and commenting. I kinda struggled this time around with a solid concept due to having so many options to choose from for inspiration, Anyways thanks again for your support!

kaseyfleming

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaseyfleming
Re: inspired by you'll catch your death

awesome! and your web comics are HA-larious! and pretty much everything else you do awesome.

emmettcopeland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emmettcopeland
Re: Inspired by Loved by the Sea

Not sure why you don't win every time....

finaril

quality posts: 0 Private Messages finaril
Re: Inspired by Loved by the Sea

This is definitely cute, but something about the round-ness of the water holding the whale up is turning me off. I don't know why exactly and I don't know enough about art to explain what seems off to me. Still adorable, just doesn't feel like a shirt I would wear. (I totally have Odd Bear Out, though)

finaril

Re: Inspired by Rock Paper Scissors

I think I would also like the shirt more if rock were scared (re: palookaboy) but rock's face in the center picture is just priceless, so I'm voting anyway. XD

finaril

Re: Inspired by Delusions of Grandeur

Oh this is just too much XD I love it. IMO, the only thing that would make it cuter would be a penguin themed Jolly Roger - but then I'm a fan of One Piece where every crew has a cute, personalized Jolly Roger.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: Inspired by Full of Ink

Gorgeous colors!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

VonMonkey

quality posts: 3 Private Messages VonMonkey
laggyg wrote:I guess that will teach me to use the "O" then "M" then "G" abbreviation huh...that's great. But what's a "gargleblaster" exactly? And are there other funny abbreviation switches?

DON'T PANIC

Nightshooter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Nightshooter
Re: Inspired by Taking Flight

I don’t care that this is a Ramby shirt or that penguins have been over done, this is still a funny shirt and I really want to buy it. We should get another hundred votes or so, that way I can buy this.

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
thatrobert wrote:

• Congratulations on winning a Best Loser Award!
  • This is not SPAM.
  • Winning a BLA does NOT mean this shirt won't print -- I'm hoping it does.
  • Your one and only gift is this crappy little badge in your shirt thread. Enjoy.
  • An ice cream van shuts off it's tinsel bells; winter won't be long.

Hooray! Or should I say "Allelujah!" Thanks Robert! I am completely surprised by this.

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
lovettmann wrote:Has tikis. Must vote.

If you have mai tais, you have to have tikis. I think it's a law, or something...

Hattey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hattey
Re: Inspired By (Rock, Paper, Dragon)

Love it! It's an awesome idea and it's beautifully rendered!

2handcatch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2handcatch
Re: Inspired by Death Drinks A Mai Tai resub

luv it, fill her up she needs another mai tai.
and the tikis are great!

posegate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages posegate
Re: Inspired by Art Season

I've been so worried about getting sticks in my cotton candy, I've never thought about protecting my sticks from cotton candy!

I do love tree shirts, and there aren't enough of them.

AND, I like the asphalt t-shirts.

AND, I really do like your design here. So surreal.

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
Re: Inspired by In the World Of Black and White

Ok, I'll admit I really liked the nerd one, but this is even better. GMV

Jessara

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara
PixelPants wrote:Truly awesome Naolito. I'd like to share a song that came to mind,
"If you like beating pinatas and getting caught in the rain...."

You started it, now make it STOP playing in my head- please!

YinofYang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages YinofYang
Re: Inspired by AUTUMN BREEZE

What a lovely idea for a design. I really like the color scheme; it fits very well. This is a shirt I could definitely see on Threadless.

YinofYang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages YinofYang
Re: Inspired by Against The Sky

This is a lovely design. I always look forward to your derby entries. Those buildings just pop out, I love that layout. :D

kschlege

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kschlege
tico0001 wrote:I liked the original so much, but this one... I guess the hummingbird ruins it for me.

~Tico

Me too ... as far as I know, I've never seen a hummingbird anywhere near a rose.

kschlege

dmaz wrote:I know you probably didn't get the inspiration for this shirt from the top downloaded app game "Angry Birds", but that black bomb chicken is straight from that game: http://www.mwoblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Angry-Birds.jpg

Would it be a pop-culture reference if I and every other person that saw the shirt would think first of the game Angry Birds?

Not sure if serious or not ...

kschlege

citizencoyote wrote:Ok, I'll admit I really liked the nerd one, but this is even better. GMV

What nerd one?

The only one I can find is this

http://shirt.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=14862