Earlysong

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Earlysong
Re: Inspired by (Nature's Harmony)

As a musician, this annoys me. The flats are randomly strewn on the staffs, the stems are only correct about half the time, and there are no measures. In the future I would suggest using an actual piece of music for reference, because this really does not look like one.

I love this website! ^^

beaterbar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beaterbar
thewayisshut wrote:Not the shape of the bones, but the pose. I just find it... cheap that it's exactly the same as the picture I posed. The legs are in the same place, the head's in the same place, the tail... There are many ways to draw a horse skeleton, if one is creative. I see no creativity here. Furthermore, he didn't have to use a skeleton for his joke...

what are you some sort of intellectual property lawyer? The theme and focal content of the two are completely different. No one would wear that picture you posted on a shirt. Crediting this drawing to that picture would be like crediting It takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back to the copyright holders of the samples (or bittersweet symphony to Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, heh)

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay

Crush3r07

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Crush3r07
DianaSprinkle wrote:LOL, I was thinking I should have added two more cute spirit kitties for the whole "9 lives" thing as well. =D

I was referencing more about the nine tailed fox from Japanese anime Naruto.

grypes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grypes
Hattey wrote:Love it! It's an awesome idea and it's beautifully rendered!

I'm glad you like it. :-) I'm apparently right on the cusp of the fog... hopefully I get a burst of life.

dijay

Re: Inspired by King of the Beasts

Awesome, fantastic work!!!

dijay

Re: Inspired by One of those days

Really fantastic, great work!!!

collinvh

quality posts: 57 Private Messages collinvh
anidi79 wrote:Your artwork is ALWAYS an inspiration!! GMV!!

Thank you. That is a very nice complement. I knew this entry wasn't a winner but I had the illustration and wanted to share it with the community. I like her

dijay

Exohdus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Exohdus

Spens is in a creative groove lately, Wonderful shirt design as usual sir.

dijay

Re: Inspired by Dragon Slayer

Great work ;)

dijay

Re: Inspired by 1984 Duck Hunt

Hahaha, funny :D

dijay

Re: Inspired by Coffee Stain Cats

Hahaha, fantastic!!!

dijay

dijay

Re: Inspired by the binge

Fantastic!!!

dijay

dijay

dijay

dijay

Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=52630]Inspired by

Great work

dijay

Re: inspired by minor modifications

Hahaha, funny idea.

dijay

Re: Inspired By Night of the Puppets

Yes, it may be too bloody. My intention was to show that the cat only wanted to play, was not his intention to harm

Thanks ;)

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 209 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Inspired by Acquired Taste

Lovely work, kev. :^)

skaake

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skaake
ochopika wrote:LOL. I voted because I love fart jokes. You should totally try to sell this on other sites when you can.

I would wear it to school (I am a teacher) it would be hilarious.

Thanks!

Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best.
~Henry Van Dyke

Jesterstone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jesterstone
Re: Inspired By Revenge is Mine

I absolutely love this Tee

DavidARandall2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DavidARandall2
Re: Inspired by It's a trap!

make it glow in the dark and I'll buy a dozen!

dwnmoser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwnmoser
thewayisshut wrote:Not the shape of the bones, but the pose. I just find it... cheap that it's exactly the same as the picture I posed. The legs are in the same place, the head's in the same place, the tail... There are many ways to draw a horse skeleton, if one is creative. I see no creativity here. Furthermore, he didn't have to use a skeleton for his joke...

But the little people skeletons are what makes it awesome.

Naolito

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Naolito
Re: Inspired By Revenge is Mine

So awesome!!!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Crush3r07 wrote:I was referencing more about the nine tailed fox from Japanese anime Naruto.

LOL yes. I'm just amused that it works for both.

frantina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frantina
kschlege wrote:Me too ... as far as I know, I've never seen a hummingbird anywhere near a rose.

I actually love the addition of the hummingbird. I think it makes it more interesting and compositionally brings the illustration back around. As for a hummingbird and a rose. http://videos.birdsandblooms.com/image/The-hummingbird-and-the-rose-jp

gmv and hopefully my purchase

frantina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frantina
Re: Inspired by Flora and Phonograph

I'm not 100% sold on the wood texture in the middle... but I like everything else. Looks really great on a tshirt.

dwnmoser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwnmoser
Re: Inspired by Acquired Taste

GAAAAAAAH! Curlz! Why? WHY??

judg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages judg
collinvh wrote:Thank you. That is a very nice complement. I knew this entry wasn't a winner but I had the illustration and wanted to share it with the community. I like her

I like her too. I somehow think she'll fare better in another medium. Too much class for a T-shirt perhaps? I could see her as a book cover, or a magazine illustration.

ducktorwho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ducktorwho
earballs wrote:My wife do wants. That is not a typo or poor english. DO WANT! she says.

He's right, do want! I really hope this wins because I would love to buy this. It's adorable.

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
Re: Inspired by King of the Beasts

Awesome job on this Bass, looks like you may have another print soon. Needless to say I think your print drought is over The only thing thats kinda tickling the back of my brain when I look at this though is the fact that the tree trunk gets so narrow near the middle then at the top (where I'm guessing it's supposed to be a crown) it gets really thick looking again. Almost like one tree fell from the sky and landed top down on the first one :S Other then that though it's beautiful. +1

Toons7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Toons7

Want

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
kushalm wrote:I don't know why but I just feel this tee would look a lot better if the design placement was off centre...maybe a little smaller and moved to the top right

You know, there was something I couldn't quite put my finger on...a little itch in the back of my mind that said "despite it's awesomeness, something is bothering me about this design."

You nailed it.

It's probably way too late for a resub though, no? And I still want one, as-is, anyway...maybe more than one so I don't feel bad wearing it (like I might wreck it). It's still such an incredible design even without being off-centered...

aethera21

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aethera21
Re: Inspired By The Dandy Lion

just makes me smile. +1

Hope it prints

megan1978

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megan1978
Re: Based on Walking Through The Forest Ver2

Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! Well, I guess I can only vote for it once, so...
Yes! Yes! One time yes!

CrystallineX

quality posts: 17 Private Messages CrystallineX

I love how it's a full-shirt design :D

kevlar51

quality posts: 43 Private Messages kevlar51
Spiritgreen wrote:Lovely work, kev. :^)

Thanks!

dwnmoser wrote:GAAAAAAAH! Curlz! Why? WHY??

Haha, don't like curlz? Don't worry--the font's just on the image; it doesn't go on the shirt.