Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

allykat26

quality posts: 3 Private Messages allykat26

Love the title!

terinjokes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terinjokes

Certainly different than the book title.

Not sure I like it...

I used to keep track of my woots here. But it was insanely inaccurate. Oh well.

arevan

quality posts: 9 Private Messages arevan

Awesome. Pure Awesome. Don't understand it, but it is awesome.

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

There's some amazing texture on this one. Don't miss the zoomed-in view when you click on the full-size design.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 32 Private Messages odysseyroc

WOOOOO!!!! *fargo strut*

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond

nice style -- not so much sketchy as charcoal smudgy but suits...score for the title pun too

dreamingstar213

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dreamingstar213

Yep, pretty much terrified here.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

You feel lucky punk? Well? Do you? Wooo panda.

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg

I was really hoping for this one to win! I'm glad to see it print, and glad to be the "1st sucka" ta get shot =P

Grats again on the print! =D

vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot

whoa, the black patches around the eyes and the beadiness of the eyes... most sinister panda I've seen.

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz

Love grammar references: Eats, Shoots & Leaves.

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

Well, you know that old saying: "Never trust a panda in a trenchcoat."

hamfistoffury

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hamfistoffury

Really glad this printed. Great shirt, and great to see Midge getting some love.

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant

slim, chance i'll buy this one. <=D

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

burningphoenix

quality posts: 3 Private Messages burningphoenix

I can totally see the write up being made into a film and the shirt being the movie poster. The panda brings out the fear in me, so congrats, midgerock on the fantastic design!

DrjinG

quality posts: 10 Private Messages DrjinG

LOVE the homophonetic style!

BabyBear

quality posts: 18 Private Messages BabyBear

♪ Who's the black/white private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks? ♪

Bamboo Shaft! ♫

Dam right! ♪

DrWorm7373

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrWorm7373

Looks like a great shirt for Pistols for Pandas members.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Congratulations Midgerock. You've certainly silenced those doubters who said pandas and noir don't mix, even if it involved organising a visit from an armed bear.

kloomis25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kloomis25

I suppose the bunny to his left pissed him off. Does anyone else see a rorschach bunny, or do my eyes deceive me?

itsmisty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages itsmisty

Toe-eating shall commence in five, four, three, two...

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock

I am happy! Thank you to all who voted for my design. And major love to the supporters who come out each and every week and support my designs.

To celebrate my design being chosen I share with all of you my most favorite Magnum PI moment ever. Click the pic to enjoy!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Congrats, Midgerock!

FunkyDuffy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FunkyDuffy

I hate to be that guy, but he's holding a revolver under his arm like a tommy gun in a gangster movie. Not how guns work.

itsmisty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages itsmisty

But while I'm on the odd subject of toes... Giant Pandas have opposable thumbs!

And knowing is half the battle.

BabyBear

quality posts: 18 Private Messages BabyBear
FunkyDuffy wrote:I hate to be that guy, but he's holding a revolver under his arm like a tommy gun in a gangster movie. Not how guns work.

Cut the guy some slack! He's standing on his hind legs and he has no thumbs(was taken he bet on the grizzles to go to the finals).

odysseyroc

quality posts: 32 Private Messages odysseyroc
FunkyDuffy wrote:I hate to be that guy, but he's holding a revolver under his arm like a tommy gun in a gangster movie. Not how guns work.

I believe his right hand is holding a cigarette up to his mouth, and the revolver is in his left hand, being held a little above waist.

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic

I would love to congratulate MidgeyPoo on his first print, but he has requested that I leave no more... (how do I say...) tumescence comments. So I am at a lost for words!

Me kid... Me kid... Congrats MidgeRock! You da man! I am in for one, but I will buy tomorrow so you get more moneyz!

kevincrimi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevincrimi

YES!!!! I have been waiting for this shirt since the beginning of the derby. All my friends were outraged we couldn't buy this until now!

Check out my Derby Shirt!

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim

Congrats on the print Midge! I just posted something pretty much to you and OdRoc on his shirt, but I'll change it up and post it here too. I've been cheering you on a bit more than I did OdRoc but you both had been fighting the good fight for the longest time and you have now both printed!
I told you your print here would come soon!

Again, with this design, it's great and it's gotta feel amazing to finally print! But my opinion, which isn't worth much, is that I've liked many of your other designs much more than this one! This just goes to show how this site works. In my eyes, this definitely isn't your best submission here, yet it prints. I have liked many of your other designs much more than this one. Anyways, it's long overdue and hopefully now that the monkey is lifted, some of your other designs will print!

Still gotta feel amazing, what a derby this was... To see both of you get your first prints right after each other is sweet justice. You two deserve to celebrate! I got the sense there for a little while you were real close to giving up on this site after that close call and the backlash from the design making digs at another designer. Glad to see both of you push through close calls and finally get what you deserve! Here's to many more in the future!

pazaz03

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pazaz03

Oh, just had to buy this for my bro, who just this week told me that joke! Thanks buckets for this design.

TonyGreyfox

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TonyGreyfox

It was another steamy night in the jungle as I stepped out of my back alley abode and into the dark of the night. The city slept, but I... I was on the move. When you're in my line of work, you move or you die.

I took a deep breath of the thick air and lit my first smoke of the day. The click of the lighter almost hid the sound of the brush rustling. Almost, but not quite. I was all casual. Brought the smoke up for a drag as my other paw slipped down by my side. Cool mother of pearl against my pads felt good. I slipped the hammer back and turned to face the new arrival.

She wasn't surprised to see the gun. I wasn't surprised to see her, but I kept the gun on her anyhow. You never know with tigers. Her expression didn't change, though, just settled into that maddening quirk of the lips that drives so many men wild.

"That bamboo in your pocket or are you glad to see me?" she purred, taking a step forward...

(in for two, so glad this printed!)

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

Giant congrats John! Both you an Tony getting your first prints back to back is like some kind of woot miracle!

The character and style are A+ awesome here. Definitely IN 4 1!

infinitezero

quality posts: 5 Private Messages infinitezero

My face after seeing that this made the cut

kugetsu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kugetsu

You took the cute and fluffy innocence of the panda, tore it apart, clothed it, armed it, and out came... something I would never want to come across in a dark alley.

But just because he can turn me into Swiss cheese and utterly destroy me doesn't make it any less full of awesome.

stilzkin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stilzkin

I didn't check out this derby but after seeing first and second I'm amazed this wasn't first. Awesome shirt. In for one.

chirho

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chirho

Exactly how long has the little Derby badge for the shirts said "Derby Chump"? I always thought it said "Derby Champ"... Has my speed reading just made me ignorant of this fact for this whole time?

Kuragari

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Kuragari

Congratulations on making the first pun shirt that didn't make me say, "We, the Hitchhikers that's Jatravartid why is this a shirt?"

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
chirho wrote:Exactly how long has the little Derby badge for the shirts said "Derby Chump"? I always thought it said "Derby Champ"... Has my speed reading just made me ignorant of this fact for this whole time?

1st = champ
2nd = chimp
3rd= chump

I have a personal goal of getting 3rd for obvious reasons