Okay people.

The actual way to say it right is like this:

Incontheebable!

knitbug3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knitbug3

Have fun storming the castle

kitcatbrat

quality posts: 23 Private Messages kitcatbrat
bluejester wrote:He's too late! See! The Cliffs of Insanity!

He's right on top of us. I wonder if he's using the same wind we are using.

suteishichic

quality posts: 21 Private Messages suteishichic

No more rhymes, now I mean it!

ngoodfri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ngoodfri

what about the R.O.U.S.'s?

w00tgurl

quality posts: 26 Private Messages w00tgurl

is this sold out yet?

who else wants to make a bet?

the sell out chances are high

anybody want some pie?

Cat & Duck's Investigative Assistant
LONG LIVE WOOT CLUE 2012! r.i.p. you are miseed

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester
ngoodfri wrote:what about the R.O.U.S.'s?

Rodents of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester
w00tgurl wrote:is this sold out yet?

who else wants to make a bet?

the sell out chances are high

anybody want some pie?

Already made that guess. My guess was about three hours.

Looks like it could make it to morning though, but I don't think it will make it much beyond that.

w00tgurl

quality posts: 26 Private Messages w00tgurl
bluejester wrote:Already made that guess. My guess was about three hours.

Looks like it could make it to morning though, but I don't think it will make it much beyond that.

you didn't answer in a rhyme.

now you cut in half the time!

Cat & Duck's Investigative Assistant
LONG LIVE WOOT CLUE 2012! r.i.p. you are miseed

Jeni0816

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jeni0816

I LOVE the artist bio write up!! Hilarious!! Great shirt for a great movie.

yaw4god_emt

quality posts: 16 Private Messages yaw4god_emt

Looks like there IS a game.

Edit: A not-so-good one. And it's not King's Quest-ish.

"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He's also postmaster and probably traffic cop, too. All the jobs for sports referees are probably filled, though." --Lemel Hebert-Williams

penthus

quality posts: 3 Private Messages penthus

Oh god. One of my top five favorite movies, PLUS old school text style game?

WHY MUST I HAVE NO MONEY?

kevincrimi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevincrimi
dreamingstar213 wrote:AHHHHH The Princess Bride!!! AHHHHH

I may just have to buy this!! <3

Thank you! I was getting so confused by the comments. I think I'm the one person who did not grow up with this movie. Nothing makes me feel more out of the loop than some princess bride! hahaha

Check out my Derby Shirt!

Check out my Derby Shirt!

boundlight

quality posts: 1 Private Messages boundlight

I love the movie, I do, really, but I would have loved this shirt a lot more if it wasn't so... pixilated.

yaw4god_emt

boundlight wrote:I love the movie, I do, really, but I would have loved this shirt a lot more if it wasn't so... pixilated.

The point is that it's emulating the old games that required you interact by commands. It's part of the joke. In other words, having it shown as a 3D-modeled environment wouldn't have been nearly as funny.

"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He's also postmaster and probably traffic cop, too. All the jobs for sports referees are probably filled, though." --Lemel Hebert-Williams

yaw4god_emt

Related, WIFOM (Wine In Front Of Me) is an acronym used when playing Mafia (Werewolf for some of you), but it's apparently used for any game. It's used when someone tries to use the "you'd only do that if you were [mafia|townie], so you must be [mafia|townie]."

sykotek

quality posts: 12 Private Messages sykotek

Inconceivable, a Princess Bride shirt! In for 1!

On the topic of the Princess Bride, its not just my opinion, but I believe the movie would be better if they edited out all the Fred Savage scenes.

One day...when I have an abundance of time on my hands...I will remove him and his grandfather, prepare to die.

yaw4god_emt

sykotek wrote:Inconceivable, a Princess Bride shirt! In for 1!

On the topic of the Princess Bride, its not just my opinion, but I believe the movie would be better if they edited out all the Fred Savage scenes.

One day...when I have an abundance of time on my hands...I will remove him and his grandfather, prepare to die.

When watching the movie, I forget it's the grandfather reading the book, until he shows back up.

The same happens for "The Neverending Story."

renkenr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages renkenr

Reminds me of "Get Ye Flask" ... the Strongbad game.

"Oh oh! I could be a text based game. And you would type 'get ye flask' but you can't get ye flask and you would just have to sit there and take it!"

qwasdfz

quality posts: 4 Private Messages qwasdfz

Wootage. Wootage is wat bwings us tugeder today. A tru wuv of shirts and pop cultur wefwences.

WhirlwindMonk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WhirlwindMonk

Impossible! It can't be done. I mean, if I only had a woot shirt, that would be something.

shaftstansky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaftstansky

For those lamenting a lack of funds for purchasing this woot! shirt, remember...

He's only "Mostly Dead". You know what to do when they're "All Dead"? You look through their pockets for loose change.

shaftstansky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaftstansky

Woot! - Then make your choice.

Shaftstansky - I will, and I choose -- What in the world can that be? (grabs a shirt and runs)

mhodges

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mhodges

Princess Bride t-shirt and a Roberta Williams reference in the write-up!?! Total win.

For those unfortunate enough to have never experienced the frustration of a Roberta Williams/Kings Quest game, its not too late. Go download one and play it today.

(Licensed remakes)

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Yay! Congrats Nathan! Always its a pleasure see your work! and I wish you a good sells!

lemurtx

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lemurtx

Damn, this is what I get for going to bed before midnight. All the good quotes have been posted.

I wonder if the Alamo Drafthouse will be having another Princess Bride quote-along soon?

RainbowBriteNet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RainbowBriteNet

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! And I'm not even left handed! ;)

warmice

quality posts: 6 Private Messages warmice

The Grandson: A book?

Grandpa: That's right. When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today I'm gonna read it to you.

The Grandson: Has it got any sports in it?

Grandpa: Are you kidding? Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles...

The Grandson: Doesn't sound too bad. I'll try to stay awake.

Grandpa: Oh, well, thank you very much, very nice of you. Your vote of confidence is overwhelming.

If you can read thank a teacher.
If you can read in English thank a Marine.

warmice

quality posts: 6 Private Messages warmice

Oh and I'm in for one!

If you can read thank a teacher.
If you can read in English thank a Marine.

MiracleMax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MiracleMax
bluejester wrote:And now a fun fact from the Jester's Real Life Adventures:

I love this movie. In fact, I love it so much, I attempted numerous times to convince my wife (then fiance') that we absolutely had to have the pastor say open our wedding ceremony by saying:

"Mawage! Mawage is what bwings us togebah today. Wob, Twoo wub..."

She didn't go for it. She still married me though, and as a concession allowed us our exit music to be a combination of classical music that faded into the Imperial March as the groomsmen left.

Yup, good times. Good times...

My pastor did! And he mentioned that he wanted to get a giant hat like in the movie but couldn't find one.

boarderking133

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boarderking133

Im not a witch im your wife, and after what u just said im not even sure i wanna be that anymore

minigram

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minigram

Augh I need this shirt!! But I'm suppose to be saving money...and I just bought 3 randoms yesterday...I don't know if I can resist...

Please don't let this get reckoned!

Cotmweasel

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Cotmweasel

Had to get it. I love that movie!

Pepperonitaco

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Pepperonitaco

The best part about this shirt is that it comes with an acquired immunity to iocane powder.

mpturkey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mpturkey
basque48 wrote:All of you - the lot of you - have lost your bloody minds?
Must have first have been dooms day. Then the 666 shirt woot off, and now this. Will we outlast the endless quotes this shirt will produce? I already have a headache..esp since I keep showing up on here as a man and I am so not one.

Life is pain, ... . Anyone who says differently is selling something.

Oh wait...

marimvibe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marimvibe
basque48 wrote:All of you - the lot of you - have lost your bloody minds?
Must have first have been dooms day. Then the 666 shirt woot off, and now this. Will we outlast the endless quotes this shirt will produce? I already have a headache..esp since I keep showing up on here as a man and I am so not one.

Oh, we'll outlast the endless quotes. Of course, we'll be mostly dead at that point, but there's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle
mpturkey wrote:Life is pain, ... . Anyone who says differently is selling something.

Oh wait...

Hahahha!

fishbulb42

quality posts: 6 Private Messages fishbulb42

randoman00

quality posts: 2 Private Messages randoman00
minigram wrote:Augh I need this shirt!! But I'm suppose to be saving money...and I just bought 3 randoms yesterday...I don't know if I can resist...

Please don't let this get reckoned!

I am feeling the exact same way...Is it too much to dream we randomly get this?

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

This shirt reminds me that I forgot to pick up Iocaine powder, the last time I was in Australia.

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*