cherrymash

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cherrymash
lemurtx wrote:Damn, this is what I get for going to bed before midnight. All the good quotes have been posted.

You'd like to THINK that, wouldn't you?

HALLO! My name is Inigo Montoya. You love this Woot shirt. Prepare to buy.

Slydon

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

mhodges wrote:For those unfortunate enough to have never experienced the frustration of a Roberta Williams/Kings Quest game, its not too late. Go download one and play it today.

Why do you hate our community?

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Slydon wrote:Why do you hate our community?

I lived off Sierra adventure games as a kid. They don't make them like that anymore.

license2killgophers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages license2killgophers
twoeyedgirl wrote:Anybody want a peanut?

Stop that rhyming now, I mean it!

pinkfudd

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pinkfudd
cherrymash wrote:You'd like to THINK that, wouldn't you?

HALLO! My name is Inigo Montoya. You love this Woot shirt. Prepare to buy.

Stop SAYING that!

Greenjaed

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Greenjaed

Wait, how is he supposed to poison Vizzini's cup when he's holding it?

Crenshaw13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Crenshaw13
nathanwpyle wrote:Buy it, and then get used to disappointment.

Haha!!! Well, played!

dominator101

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dominator101

I'm a little surprised this isn't sold out yet.

Maybe it's mostly sold out...There's a big difference with mostly sold out and all sold out. Mostly sold out is still slightly on sale. With all sold out, there's usually only one thing you can do. Wait for the reckoning and buy it there.

dunsanyburzum

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dunsanyburzum

I put the damn cat hair in the cookie, so why is Mananan not a cat now?

J83pc

quality posts: 3 Private Messages J83pc

I still remember my first Tandy, which I used to play Sierra RPG games (King's Quest 1 & 4 and Quest for Glory 1 being among my favorites). Considering Princess Bride will forever be my favorite movie and book, kudos to the creator!

You didn't always take me where I wanted to go.
No, but I always took you where you needed to go.
doctor.who

egonpax

quality posts: 1 Private Messages egonpax

I thought this would have sold out by now... Maybe Woot accounted for the higher probability that it might sell out and made a larger batch? Anyhow, I picked up one earlier for myself. I'm close to picking up another for my woman... Hmm.

misterradio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misterradio

AS YOU WISH!!! AHHHH!!! <333

sirlouie

quality posts: 8 Private Messages sirlouie

What is the total price for this shirt including shipping? If there is too much, just sum up.

-SL

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle
J83pc wrote:I still remember my first Tandy, which I used to play Sierra RPG games (King's Quest 1 & 4 and Quest for Glory 1 being among my favorites). Considering Princess Bride will forever be my favorite movie and book, kudos to the creator!

Thank you so much!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
thatrobert wrote:Wonderful movie and a nice tribute shirt. I can't unsee the unmasked portion of DPR as a giant creepy grin though.

p.s. I have to throw one of my favorite quotes into what will be a quoting orgy:

Who are you?
No one of consequence.
I must know!
Get used to disappointment.
Ok.

My favorite quote as well, Robert! I enjoyed reading this thread as much as I enjoyed the shirt. Nice job, Nathan! Love the movie and the book. :D

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock

genius! may fall flat on the younger set or internationally but number one in my book! One of my favorite films and paring with the old VG's... genius!!!

IgnatiusRiley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages IgnatiusRiley

This shirt didn't sell out before noon? I'm able to actually buy one? Inconceivable!

Crenshaw13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Crenshaw13
iceph03nix wrote:You realize that if the camera were on the other side of them, it would be right? no mirror needed.

You'd like to THINK that, wouldn't you?

lunixer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lunixer
bmw66x wrote:Hello. My name is not Inigo Montoya, but you did kill my father, so...prepare to DIE!

I've got to get someone to kill my father just so I can say that!

audra739

quality posts: 2 Private Messages audra739

Ahhh bringing me back to the good memories of King's Quest. Especially the error messages... "You can't do that, at least not now!" I wish someone would make a KQ shirt, for I am much more a fan of that than the Princess Bride.

sykotek

quality posts: 12 Private Messages sykotek
sykotek wrote:Inconceivable, a Princess Bride shirt! In for 1!

On the topic of the Princess Bride, its not just my opinion, but I believe the movie would be better if they edited out all the Fred Savage scenes.

One day...when I have an abundance of time on my hands...I will remove him and his grandfather, prepare to die.

Crenshaw13 wrote:You need to read the book.

Aw, who reads books AFTER they watch the movie versions? Your imagination is dead by then. Can you just give me the Cliff Notes or something.

Tell me, do I not have to deal with the grandfather and grandson if I read the book?

eojoob

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eojoob

With this shirt I mark my 100th Woot!

kitcatbrat

quality posts: 23 Private Messages kitcatbrat
marimvibe wrote:Oh, we'll outlast the endless quotes. Of course, we'll be mostly dead at that point, but there's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.

Search his pockets for loose change! :D

kitcatbrat

ErnestTRocks wrote:"the pellet with the poison is in the vessel with the pestle, the flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true..."

Yeah, they broke the chalice from the palace

kitcatbrat

bluejester wrote:I thought it was the chalace from the palace....

Wait, what?

This Jester feels taken to Court.

;)

That needs to be the next shirt.

stinky2803

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stinky2803
dominator101 wrote:I'm a little surprised this isn't sold out yet.

Maybe it's mostly sold out...There's a big difference with mostly sold out and all sold out. Mostly sold out is still slightly on sale. With all sold out, there's usually only one thing you can do. Wait for the reckoning and buy it there.

win

jamesclaflin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jamesclaflin

This is a PERFECT shirt! But i just made my first purchase and i havent gotten it yet and idk how these shirts fit yet so im gunna wait, but this shirt is awesome!

Orglif

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Orglif

Takes a really win shirt for me to buy off Woot anymore. Just can't get comfortable with the fabric and fit. But damnit. I need this shirt.

hyperguyver

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hyperguyver

Still, one of the greatest movies ever.

seanpsimmons

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanpsimmons

I love this shirt. I can't believe it didn't sell out in day 1. People have no taste. The entire movie is memorably quotes, front to back.

Narfcake

quality posts: 281 Private Messages Narfcake
seanpsimmons wrote:I love this shirt. I can't believe it didn't sell out in day 1.

The button is bouncing ... so it's pretty close to selling the 3k.

nathanwpyle

Narfcake wrote:The button is bouncing ... so it's pretty close to selling the 3k.

Check the posted stats in 20 minutes for a special surprise!

jesspants

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jesspants
dominator101 wrote:I'm a little surprised this isn't sold out yet.

WINNING!

Narfcake

nathanwpyle wrote:Check the posted stats in 20 minutes for a special surprise!

"ITEM QUANTITY: 4681"

What the ... ?!

Does that mean that first day production is up to 5000 now?

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Narfcake wrote:"ITEM QUANTITY: 4681"

What the ... ?!

Does that mean that first day production is up to 5000 now?

Does the payment for the first day of sells go up as well? O_o Sorry artist question.

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
DianaSprinkle wrote:Does the payment for the first day of sells go up as well? O_o Sorry artist question.

almost no chance. But I suppose we'll see.

nathanwpyle

AdderXYU wrote:almost no chance. But I suppose we'll see.

I believe pay is still 1,000 for the first day, but they're anticipating higher sales numbers as the shirt continues. I was hoping to make it all the way to 5k!

Narfcake

Just checked the FAQ ... contracts are the same still, so yeah, don't count on an increase there (yet).

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Special congratulations for the neat shirt and great first day sales Nathan. I really like what woot are doing to shake things up with new numbers, new shirt colors and Bass's big event shirt.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Narfcake wrote:Just checked the FAQ ... contracts are the same still, so yeah, don't count on an increase there (yet).

If I remember though the contract states that the $1000 offered only covers sells up to 3000 units on the first day. Edit: Whoops just checked and they have removed the specific amount for first day sales from the current contract. Interesting.

Hmmmm...

It is neat to see woot growing.