ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
Re: Raisins Ruin Everything

giving it one more try. for the Gipper.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Peace

It's so random how the double-take works out. I voted for this early on thinking it would shoot up to the top like it did in its own derby.

Sad to see it isn't, although I know the feeling. :p

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Spiritgreen wrote:It's so random how the double-take works out. I voted for this early on thinking it would shoot up to the top like it did in its own derby.

LOL yeah, I try not to worry about the Double Take since my entries never seem to have a lot of fire the second time around. Which is fine. At least this time I also have next week's derby theme to think about. =]

I'm never quite sure why certain design do well a second time and others don't. There are a ton of shirts I really like low in the ranks that did really well in the derby they came from. The Double Take is a mystery to me.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
Re: W.W.Z. Mechanized Military Infantry

I hope you are paying attention. When you let a decent piece of work speak for itself, it sometimes pays off (panda), when you try to force it, you fail. Every time.

Moral of the story? Pander, don't beg.

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: Inspired by One of those days

Yes!!! I love it ;)

ashtomorgo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ashtomorgo
Re: It's All Fun and Games Until...

this shirt just makes me happy :D

tireddebb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tireddebb
Re: Buy puppies, not kitties

Brilliant! I really hope this goes to print because I have about 5 or 6 people to buy this for. As I type this, My dogs are curled up on the floor near me....my cats are downstairs plotting my demise.

Funny, Witty design. Kudos!

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
Re: Inspired by One of those days

We'll see how this derby plays out, but this is so so so so good and I want to wear this shirt so so so so badly. If it doesn't print here, I hope you post it somewhere else. Best of luck! +1

Oxyminoan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Oxyminoan
Re: The color of light

By far the most wearable shirt to come along in a while.

Looking at all of these entries, I'm beginning to realize that shirt.woot! just isn't the place for me anymore. It used to be filled with a wide-range of designs and I was almost always guaranteed to find one I liked.

But these days it seems like it's nothing but obvious jokes, cartoon or cutesy animals, or something equally immature. I've bought over 15 shirts over the last few years, but I haven't bought a single derby shirt in the last 6 months...

Sorry for the vent, but what it boils down to is that I like your design and wish woot would carry more like it. ;)

stardamsel

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stardamsel
almsforoblivion wrote:This is an extremely creative and well-executed design. What type of dinosaur is that one on the right?

Thanks, almsforoblivion :-) The dinosaur on the right is a velociraptor with feathers, actually. :->

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Johndis5 wrote:I hope you are paying attention. When you let a decent piece of work speak for itself, it sometimes pays off (panda), when you try to force it, you fail. Every time.

Moral of the story? Pander, don't beg.

John, I appreciate your input but honestly it would have played out the same way with or without the promotion. During the robot derby this had potential but played against a number of fantastic designs its quite mediocre for the majority.

rainbowconfetti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rainbowconfetti
Spiritgreen wrote:WANTED: El Bundito!

See a BIG VERSION here. Thanks for looking again!

---Spiritgreen

MUST win!!!!!!!!!!

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
j5 wrote:Did the nay-wooters drive off jlegos?
I haven't seen a sub from him/her in a while.

We can only hope, he/she was just a ramy/seki clone at best.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

Mcoyboy36

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mcoyboy36
Re: Regicide

There should be more chess themed shirts out there. This is a must-have for me.

margaux54

quality posts: 0 Private Messages margaux54
Re: Grimoire Ver 2

ahhh reminds me of Blind Mag in Repo!The Genetic Opera... 8D

piratechick91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages piratechick91
Re: playful foxes

This shirt is so adorable! The colors look wonderful too.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Spiritgreen wrote:It's so random how the double-take works out. I voted for this early on thinking it would shoot up to the top like it did in its own derby.

I think this would make a great EC, and Im not even being biased, I promise. It's a great tee and has a great message. Plus if they kept the use of the metallic ink for it would be super cool .

EC!!!

bassanimation

Re: Escape: Nowhere

Great tee, Radiomode! If it doesn't print here, def keep it for another venue around Halloween time :D.

krosek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krosek
Re: Sing Along

DO WANT.

bassanimation

Re: Saving the world one grandma at a time (V2)

The art here is so detailed and fun, Lucky. You know I love everything you do for shirts!! I hope if this doesn't make it here it'll find a home somewhere. Needs to be a Luckyshirts.com or something, so I can buy all your tees :D.

bassanimation

Re: BUNDITO!

Awesome linework, Spirit. This is a bunny I'd be more than happy to sport :D. I hope he rises up some more!! +1, of course!

mlovesr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mlovesr
Re: Inspired by Against The Sky

I hope this finds a home somewhere. It's a sweet design and I'd love to have it in my tshirt collection. Good luck!

jwaal

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jwaal
Re: Inspired by King of the Beasts

This one is listed as a favourite on compete-tee-tion.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
apexarts wrote:The grayish clouds in the far background look exactly like the photo-based cloud brushes you used in your last shirt, which was rejected for said photo brushes.

They wont do anything now as it would imply that they made a mistake.

Rule #1- Woot does not make mistakes.
Rule #2- If woot has made a mistake, see rule #1

twoeyedgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twoeyedgirl
Re: Mr Owl's Sugar High

A perfect use of underused... and now extinct... orange! This is one of my two favorites for the double-take derby. Unfortunately, neither is near the fog

twoeyedgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twoeyedgirl
Re: Green Symphony

One of my two favorites for double-take!! I voted!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: off with his scoop!

Wow! I remember this design, and some comments that were made back then. But it was nothing like this - THIS is how it came up on my browser. Pretty disturbing. :D

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Gallows Humor

Can I vote ten thousand times> No? I am disappoint.

heartflux

quality posts: 5 Private Messages heartflux
fastjazzy wrote:Does anybody know where else this was submitted?

It's here on Threadless.

I woot, therefore I am.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus
Re: Inspired by King of the Beasts

I said it last time -- this is by far your best entry. And if it doesn't win out over some of the dredge in the fog, well, nothing will change and none of us will be surprised, but we'll all be disappointed.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

killerorca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages killerorca
kstookster wrote:I hope this prints! It's flippin' sweet! This would be the first non-random woot shirt I would get. It's perfect!

Tell your friends tell everyone! This shirt must print!

mpenczarski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mpenczarski

Well midgerock, if you ever print this one or W.W.Z. Mechanized Aerial Defense somewhere else, let us all know because I am in for a few of each.

Idkmybffjams

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Idkmybffjams

Why is this shirt so far down? It's the most awesome shirt ever! GUYS WE NEED TO CAMPAIGN! I put this on some zombie groups on facebook. But I'm out of ideas!

rowanofrin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rowanofrin
Re: deception

Holy wow this is incredible! What derby was this from?

connor311

quality posts: 0 Private Messages connor311
wcsae wrote:Well I guess this means this design didn't make it this week. Hope it gets in on the double take because it rocks!

Ya it does, I totally got out my phone to figure out the barcode. I love shirts that have another layer.

eviledtee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eviledtee

Really digging this design! Beautiful execution too! Loving it! ^^
Good luck to get it printed! ^^

Cheers! ^^
edDy

EchoSeven

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EchoSeven

Very wearable outside of the derby context.... Liked it before - great job.

ajgorak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajgorak
Re: Inspired By The Dandy Lion

Whoa. The thumbnail blinks.

BradfordPowell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BradfordPowell

Bring it on. I want a couple of these. Great for wearing to the shooting range...agreed.

melfox86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages melfox86
Re: Rotation

I love this one!! Wish it printed in this derby, but I'll keep an eye out for wherever it finds a home!!!