phineus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phineus
kevincrimi wrote:Derby over, this wins

I'm flattered and all, but have you seen Potato Zombie President??

cobaltgrl

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cobaltgrl
tjost wrote:Everybody toots.

LOL, what a great father's day present.

burnapaperzach

quality posts: 1 Private Messages burnapaperzach
Re: The Cheese Doodle Abides

Oh man this is awesome

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

gayemeyer wrote:Why do I just lover everything you do?

Because you're my mom!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
SkekTek wrote:I think the best thing about this is how they are square and looks like they're wearing socks. Very nicely done on this, and of course, if they're anthropomorphic, it's because they are what they ate!

Niiiiiiiiiice, and for some reason, a bit salty...

All food in the future will be wearing socks. Now you know. :D

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
Re: Misfortune

That's unfortunate

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: Global warming

wow

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

Frankenstylin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Frankenstylin
Re: Fresh Picked Broccoli

Thanks for all the positive feedback people. I haven't heard back from woot and it's been 24 hours. So i feel my first attempt is kind of a bust as far as voting turnout. Sad. But i don't know what resubmission policies are so we shall see if another deby theme fits the bill in the future. Until then, spread the word and repost this so I do as best i can. Thank you so much. -F!

frankenstylin.com

flatlimp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flatlimp
Re: mr apple has a shaving mishap

LOVE IT!!!! youchie...

-There's my Chippy

collinvh

quality posts: 67 Private Messages collinvh
Re: mr apple has a shaving mishap

This is painfully awesome! +1

collinvh

quality posts: 67 Private Messages collinvh
Re: The Unhappy Meal

I think the fries are my favorite character but I really like the unhappy box shape you created in the background. GMV

sgreenip

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgreenip
Re: Doughnut Lobotomy

PatrickSpence, did you create the shirt template yourself, or did you download it from somewhere. Because I have been searchin' and searchin'. And I got nothin'.

fftkrazee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fftkrazee
Re: Cheddar Power

This is great. Definitely gonna print.

nellyville

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nellyville
Re: Alien Apple

I havent seen all the shirts but so far this is my favorite, any chance the shirt comes in a different color? im not a big fan of it

burnapaperzach

quality posts: 1 Private Messages burnapaperzach

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
flatlimp wrote:watch this... you will get it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqq051BU2MY

Funny video but snuffleupagus jokes will get you rejected without a doubt. Also, posting "I love it!" messages from alternate accounts is seriously Sirius GPP dude. :P

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

burtonrider404

quality posts: 0 Private Messages burtonrider404

bluetuba

Re: Not This Time, Fat Boy

I don't like pop culture references here, and especially not Mario references, but this looks pretty good and well done to me. Considering how popular stuff like this usually is around here I'm pretty shocked at how few votes it has.

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

burtonrider404

Re: Cookiethulhu

I just don't see how this is anthropomorphic food. It's a cookie with eyes and a mouth. I'd call that a big stretch.

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Re: Global warming

You need an "s".

bluetuba

kharlamov wrote:This is really cool, wish there was more color in the dead sushi. Like a little caviar dripping out of the sliced roll or something and avocado and cucumber ^.^

Who's to say it was ever alive? Maybe it's one of those rolled up mat thingies that are used to test the blades sharpness.

burtonrider404

Re: Cookiethulhu

You even said yourself that the cookie is supposed to be the EARTH. Here's the definition of Anthropomorphic for you:

an·thro·po·mor·phic
adjective /ˌanTHrəpəˈmôrfik/ 

1. Relating to or characterized by anthropomorphism

2. Having human characteristics

Look at that second one. HUMAN CHARACTERISTICS. Not Earthly characteristics.

Also, just having a mouth and eyes doesn't give something human characteristics. Fish have eyes and faces. Are fish humans? No.

Besides, you said yourself, the cookie is supposed to be the earth, it should be rejected for that alone. C'mon, woot.

Besides, this shirt is getting votes for something that is neither human or food. Wow.

arrrrgh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages arrrrgh
Re: Bratoberfest

Hey, it kind of looks like "Brett Wurst" from the Milwaukee Brewers' sausage race.

dooomcat

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dooomcat

You guys are forgetting the major injustice: Thor didn't go shirtless enough.

supa6999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages supa6999

Ah crap...sorry guys! This is my FIRST derby and my image isn't being represented right, AT ALL! Sigh...
To fill in the blanks, the t-shirt color will be kelly green.
I'll be sure to REALLY READ those instructions through and through before posting again.

supa6999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages supa6999

Zoom in on the actual 'cabbage patch' image to see all the detail.

kevincrimi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevincrimi
burtonrider404 wrote:You even said yourself that the cookie is supposed to be the EARTH. Here's the definition of Anthropomorphic for you:

an·thro·po·mor·phic
adjective /ˌanTHrəpəˈmôrfik/ 

1. Relating to or characterized by anthropomorphism

2. Having human characteristics

Look at that second one. HUMAN CHARACTERISTICS. Not Earthly characteristics.

Also, just having a mouth and eyes doesn't give something human characteristics. Fish have eyes and faces. Are fish humans? No.

Besides, you said yourself, the cookie is supposed to be the earth, it should be rejected for that alone. C'mon, woot.

Besides, this shirt is getting votes for something that is neither human or food. Wow.

Not to be a stickler, but this is a pretty good point. As well made as it is,
this is definitely a cookie monster shirt with a smiley face slapped on a cookie as opposed to an anthropomorphic food design.

Check out my Derby Shirt!

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
Re: aaAAaaAAh

Thanks everyone!

EinnaFK

quality posts: 8 Private Messages EinnaFK
Re: Tea Types

I want this freaking SHIRT. It is glorious. Sadly, tea shirts don't seem to do so well. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy? Hopefully this will be an exception. GMV.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
arrrrgh wrote:Hey, it kind of looks like "Brett Wurst" from the Milwaukee Brewers' sausage race.

I just looked that up, since I've never seen the sausage race, but have vaguely heard of it (since I've lived in Wisconsin for quite a few years). I think mine is way cooler... and grilled. XD

februarystar27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages februarystar27
JadenKale wrote:It's directly referencing the YAY Broccoli print I posted earlier, down to the face and such. Besides the fact he's referencing 2 woot tees, and that's basically a violation of their own rule: No woot references, it's very likely they will meet on this and reject it by Monday.

That's not Ramy-bashing, it's based on the rules and previous derby etiquette.

When I first saw the thumbnail, I thought someone had made a parody entry of a Portal-reference-shirt/Yay Broccoli mashup. So those were the first two things that popped into my head as well, before I even knew it was a legitimate entry or a Ramy shirt.

blakeybean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blakeybean
Re: Dawn of the Produce

how do I vote!?

lovepuff

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lovepuff
Re: The Cabbage Patch

This shirt would be terrible on Kelly Green, actually, as the cabbage leaves are pretty much the same color, and they wouldn't stand out at all. I'd personally go with Grass.

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 26 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
mrwednesday wrote:Yeah, I'm failing to see how this isn't Donut Panic! plus zombies.

Blame Woot, dude. She was in stream with me drawing this up before the Donut Panic announcement.

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

komal31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages komal31
Re: What will you be when you grow up?

*******click on the thumbnail for a better view*******

mspaeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mspaeth

Yeah... I can't vote for this... gave me a flashback to the opening scene of "Short Bus".

ApeLad

quality posts: 44 Private Messages ApeLad
Re: Soupuku

A delicious pun! Well, kind of delicious when there's nothing else to eat.
GMV!

zombiegenocide

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zombiegenocide
patrickspens wrote:It's National Doughnut Day!!!

I really like the idea of this shirt, but I would not wear this one with the text, so it does not get my vote.

CVBrennan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CVBrennan
Re: Fruit is NOT a snack

I really love the cookie and milk. So much so that I think the fruit icons take away from a design that could be more simple and sweet. Very creative! I really like the facial expressions.

CVBrennan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CVBrennan
Re: Smoothie Criminal

I'm voting for this... I feel like I shouldn't but MJ came to me in a dream last night and said I should.