ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Re: Strawberry Sabotage

I will get this for my brother, he loves to say random and inappropriate things. Now he can say them more subtly. GMV!

phoenixcaptain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phoenixcaptain
Re: Big Damn Heros

My first entry, a little nervous about this. Going off the often quoted Firefly line, I created Big Damn Heros. Heros, of course, being one of the alternate names for sub sandwiches. 6 colors on brown, because a firefly fan wouldn't have it any other way :D

And before anyone can comment about it, heros is not spelled wrong. When refering to the food, the second "e" doesn't appear.

tophat1121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tophat1121

Thanks for your help, I felt really bad about that I'm glad I got it figured out. Sorry if I came off like an ass :/

jnorah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnorah

Man there are a lot of entries here. As always I enter late but it's all in fun. take a look at my latest entry hope you guys like. I went old school Hot Rod on this.

Brock Lee and Carrods

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172
laggyg wrote:Not sure which I like more, the original or this solo-marshmellow version...so both got my vote =)

Thanks laggyg! Votes for both!

roofoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roofoo
Re: The Eggs-Men

The Eggs-Men, featuring Professor Eggs and Eggneto. Even eggs can mutate...

zpank

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zpank
Re: im ripe for the plucking

can I get this is a low cut shirt for my ample breasted girlfriend? Or better yet on the seat of her pants?

jessierahl

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jessierahl
Re: Teeny Apple Fate

I love the tiny apple, it is so cute!!! GMV :D

Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire. Deserve victory. Tagla vassternich.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
grrlmarvel wrote:Woot... HM... please? I need this for my family. Thanks. ;)

Nice work as always.

Thanks, grrlmarvel! I appreciate the support! We'll have to see if it gets an HM.

kevincrimi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevincrimi
Re: the loneliest fruit

I think this is my favorite design up here

Check out my Derby Shirt!

zpank

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zpank
Re: Toasted Buns

This is the ultimate spanking lovers shirt!!! I would know. Can I get one on the side Mens L?

Travisdoesmath

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Travisdoesmath
Re: The One-Upper

I think it would work better if the text said "Oh yeah? Well, I saved his life."

nellyville

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nellyville
Re: The Unhappy Meal

i like the weathering effect also, i dont like the burger his mouth looks wierd. Also...Dont "happy meals" come with milk or a juice?

loveengrey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loveengrey

This is one of those "how could this never have been done before" type of shirts. Such a simple concept and executed perfectly. My fav this week

nellyville

Re: who cut the cheese

Those are CRACKERS?!?! i wanted to vote for this but they look like used toilet paper!!

Jobetheren

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jobetheren
Re: donut eat donut

I love the texture

loveengrey

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loveengrey

I have the weirdest craving for top ramen now

colourcraze

quality posts: 1 Private Messages colourcraze
Re: Clumsy Cousin

but pineapples don't grow on trees!

nellyville

Re: Forbidden Fruit

The Drawing is awsome i liked it alot... i just dont get the concept, why would she eat him?! i think shirt is perfectly drawn, just that bothers me

popyea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages popyea

Brock Lee and Carrods
[/quote]

Love ratfink, and i love the way you've rendered the chrome. Good luck.

popyea

nellyville wrote:Also...Dont "happy meals" come with milk or a juice?

haha, you poor deprived thing.

pileofcats

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pileofcats
Re: We Belong Together

I love it, it's a good design and it looks way good on black.

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15
Re: Misfortune

Best in the derby, hands down. I actually laughed out loud. +1

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

lonelypond

quality posts: 449 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: In the Library With the Wrench

colors = awesome
humor = matchless

Vote:

lonelypond

quality posts: 449 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Comparing Apples to Oranges

ha! simple, colorful, fun...

Vote:

dpocza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dpocza
Re: Deviled Egg

This is the first time I have entered a woot derby. Hope you dig it!

cbattles6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cbattles6
klynb wrote:Your first purchase doesn't have to be a shirt - it can be anything at any woot site; snag some wine, some blending markers at kids.woot, whatever.

That's true, but I don't have time to follow all the woot sites every day. I figured I'd find a shirt I liked eventually. Just didn't think it would take as long as it has (I guess my wallet is happy about that).

Glad to see that this shirt is getting so much dap. Hope it makes the top 3.

timidfish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timidfish

Slowly, I'm realizing white wasn't the best choice. I feel I've let down zombie food everywhere.

I'll try to change the color. For my first entry/t-shirt design ever I was bound to do something wrong.

Thank you for the tip, I'll remember it for next week.

Amazing designs by the way.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

I usually dig your work, SG, but I can't get behind this. It comes off as thoughtlessly pandering, and it's barely on theme, as much as slapping a kawaii face onto a cookie to shoehorn it on theme can be.

Yes, everything in Sesame Street has a face. So why is he Cthulhu? It's a hodgepodge of hastily slapped together elements that have been popular on woot in the past, with the cookie's face thrown in to make it on theme. Yes, the illustration in and of itself is good, but I can't say I'm a fan of this design.

jmmbell1987

Re: Pomegranate Problem

I wasn't sure about this with the thumbnail, but then I saw the joyously escaping seeds. I was sold.

jmmbell1987

bassanimation wrote:He was dishonored for containing too much sodium. Either that or he's just a horrible swordsman. ^^;

Shouldn't that be an honor for ramen in a cup? I'm going with the latter choice.

Funny stuff, Bass.

collinvh

quality posts: 63 Private Messages collinvh

It's a photo finish! Thanks for viewing.

mztuhbrandon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mztuhbrandon
Re: The Green Apple

would love if this shirt was printed!!

popyea

Re: Bento Baby

I can't say for sure, but this looks like a significant bump up in quality from you. Nice!

rowanmikaio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rowanmikaio
Re: napoleon!

I always used to think it was Napoleon ice cream when I was a kid. This is so awesome!

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Brock Lee and Carrods

Lovin' me some Big Daddy style! (BTW, check out the link in my sig).
+1

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

colourcraze wrote:but pineapples don't grow on trees!

They do now! Actually he was just visiting his cousins.

jnorah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnorah
popyea wrote:Brock Lee and Carrods

Love ratfink, and i love the way you've rendered the chrome. Good luck.[/quote]

Thanks!! I wanted to be a little different who said all food had to be cute. Yeah I loved this old school hot rod art ED Big Daddy Roth was the father of these crazy Characters along with Ed Newt Newton.

thatrobert

quality posts: 28 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: The Green Apple

Spiritgreen wrote:Compared to the Jack Black comedy vehicle Green Lantern that was getting pitched a few years before, you should be flipping out over what we're actually getting. If anything this GL Corps heavy movie is probably going to be too nerdy for the average filmgoer.

As a GL fan I think it'll be a great start.

Back on topic, this is a sweeet design. GMV.

Wow, I thought you were joking about the Jack Black thing. At least that's one bullet dodged!

megsck wrote:first i'll start off by saying that i hate the green lantern (thatrobert is a cool artist though so nothing against his art, i just hate the character) so obviously when they started showing the trailer for this new lantern movie i laughed because it looked HIDEOUSLY AWFUL. I am a HUGE fan of captain america however, and so i was super excited to see the trailer for that movie. then i saw the trailer for cap am and i got a little less excited...then i saw the actor they picked to play cap am and got even less....then a new trailer for green lantern came out and it actually made the movie look a little better...then cap am came out with another trailer...basically to make this long story slightly shorter, the more i see of the lantern movie the more im interested in watching it, the more i see of captain america the less i want to see it.

i still hate the green lantern though.

I'm an even bigger Captain America fan but haven't been nearly as disgusted with the previews as you have. Again, the actor choice is pretty disappointing. But Captain America's origin and story arc is compelling enough that I think it will pull through.

dooomcat wrote:You guys are forgetting the major injustice: Thor didn't go shirtless enough.

Ugh.

dselig wrote:i want 5

Let's hope!

mztuhbrandon wrote:would love if this shirt was printed!!

Yeah me too. But if it doesn't make it, it doesn't have much of a future -- I'll admit this is a very topical design and would have only niche interest a couple months from now.

kaseyfleming

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaseyfleming
Re: Sweeet!!! Resub!

super awesome fun design!