teacookie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages teacookie
Re: Blind Date (resub)

excellent pun how ever a differnt example of being blind would be appreciated. Sidewalk crossing has been done to often. You could have a date holding it's eyes and screaming. ? is what splashed, hit, or got into its eyes.

teacookie

Re: Feeling claustrophobic

good idea. too simple of a design though. have you thought of having the grape trying to run away from the bunch but being pulled back by it's stem. Or have it sawing off it's stem while wearing a shredded straight jacket and a crazed expression on it's face with a few other grapes either screaming at it, trying to trank the crazy one or trap it or talk it out of it?

teacookie

Re: Pomegranate Problem

fav treat fruit. +1

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Thinaeariel wrote:New member, but been watching woots for quite some time. I want this shirt! How do I vote?

Welcome to woot! In order to vote, you have to have made at least one purchase at any of the woot sites (shirt.woot, wine.woot, kids.woot, woot.com).
For more information on how shirt.woot works, I highly recommend reading through the FAQ. You may want to peruse the reckoning while you're at it: it's a list of all shirts for sale at shirt.woot at any given time, and a link to it is always found in the top right corner of any shirt.woot page.

dpocza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dpocza
Je5ster wrote:I like it!

Hey, much appreciated!

teacookie

Re: Eat More Meat!

i Like the message so voted. how ever more detaile would make this shirt a seller.

teacookie

Re: The Siege

like it. differnt colors on the gummies would of been nice red and orange are making it hard for me to look at it.

PHOICH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PHOICH
teacookie wrote:corn ears, potato eyes.... what would the third one be?

.. I think that's why he/she's eaten..

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: GIANT BLUE MONSTER CHASING TWO COOKIES!!!

Oh! the irony!

move along

j5

Re: Red Monster About to Eat a Cheese Moon!

Oh! Déjà vu!

move along

flurtycat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flurtycat
Re: What will you be when you grow up?

SOOO cute.And original.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Spiritgreen wrote:
For instance if they were both courting a girl mushroom, and the red mushroom had a little flower, while the 1UP had a bunch of roses and some chocolates and a fur coat?

That would've been a great shirt

roofoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roofoo
Re: Stud Muffin

Kinda creepy. lol

j5

Re: Cookiethulhu

I agree this is very well done.
I agree this should be considered off topic
I agree it makes no difference either way.
I think I'll have an oatmeal raisin cookie now.

move along

roofoo

Re: The Penitent Ham

Haha, love it.

roofoo

Re: Forbidden Fruit

The snake looks like a question mark. :P

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Kings of the food pyramid

This is awesome! I love the little cookie shield! Go, frosted warrior, go!

kevincrimi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevincrimi
teacookie wrote:excellent pun how ever a differnt example of being blind would be appreciated. Sidewalk crossing has been done to often. You could have a date holding it's eyes and screaming. ? is what splashed, hit, or got into its eyes.

My bad, guess I've been out of the loop on blind jokes...

Check out my Derby Shirt!

auntiecoagulant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auntiecoagulant
Re: The Cheese Doodle Abides

It would work just saying "The Doodle Abides"
Fantastic image!

Don't let the bastards get you down.
Don't greet the bastards at your door.
Don't live among the bastards.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
fayeross10 wrote:i want this shirt!!

Me too!!

ericmullins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericmullins
tophat1121 wrote:I usually don't like when the design forms a rectangle, it can look pretty strange on a shirt. But this one works great and it definitely makes sense, especially since you made the extra effort to incorporate the whole painting and not just the screaming ice cream cone. There's something really unique about the atmosphere you were able to create, great job.

Thanks for the kind words. This is my first entry, so I'm trying to get acclimated. From a cursory look around the other entries, I've realized that people don't like rectangular entries and brown t-shirts. These are things I'll keep in mind for future designs.

xvszero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xvszero

DEAR GOD WHY, WHY DO YOUR AWESOME DESIGNS ALWAYS *JUST* MISS GETTING THE VOTES THEY NEED?!

tophat1121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tophat1121
Re: I am a grapefruit

This is my 2nd entry for this derby and my 3rd entry ever. I'm curious to see which does better. I couldn't resist doing something with the word Pamplemousse... I hope I'm not the only one in love with that word. It's a somewhat late entry but I'm just shooting to end up somewhere in the middle, I know I'm way out of my league as far as winning is concerned. Hope you think it's worth a vote though! Thanks.

ToasterP

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ToasterP
Josephus wrote:Boy, y'all are really awful at complaining about ramy' designs. Where's all the righteous complaints? "oh, the light is clearly coming from above, yet, he has highlights on the front" where are those kind of cries?

-it's harder when he's actually done something reasonably cleverly double-reference-ish, though, isn't it?

hats off, mr ramy.

Actually this appears to be low angle side key light with high angle back fill light, which is explains how the light get get under the mushroom top and into their faces, while the light ring around their forms is indicative of a back light, there is not enough pool distortion for the angle to be very low.

Bam! light designed.

Its funny, but not my style, this whole derby isn't really, but you have my approval from a lighting perspective.

Relay for Life 2011 Donate to fight cancer

justabit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justabit
Mavyn wrote:huh? ubhape2.com?

Yes!! and UBHape2.

lydnvos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lydnvos
Re: lactose intolerant!

EPIC! I WANT!!!PLEASSSE WIN

tophat1121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tophat1121
blinddog3d wrote:"Melons" is plural, you should've done 2, and they should be in strategic spots on the chest to really be funny. This, as it stands, is very blah, not classy. meh.
BlindDog3D

There are two melons? I didn't want to do two of the same kind of melon, one is a cantaloupe the other is a watermelon. But I realize the cantaloupe isn't quite right, tried a bunch of things to get the whole webbing thing to work but it never came together for me. I had to settle...I hope you're not seeing what I think you're seeing.

AMcMillan19

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AMcMillan19
Re: Cookiethulhu

Besides the fact that I don't think this shirt has anything to do with anything about this topic (granted, it looks very nice) my mind boggles at why woot would allow this blatant copyright infringement. They got lucky with the Binge. Cookie Monster's bound to be pissed about this at some point.

chennai8

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8
Mavyn wrote:I really like the idea, but the chicken have human-like legs is just too incongruous for me. :/

..and egg's legs are good?

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

logicbocks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages logicbocks

this shirt would have been perfect without text. but i love it anyway.

Re: Misfortune

wyldcolt45

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wyldcolt45

Not to be *that geek*, but I feel the need to point out that according to the original manual, and indeed the BOX ART of the game, Mario doesn't eat the mushrooms. He frees them from the question blocks (which they were transformed into) and they in turn boost his power. No eating. You'd think Giant Mushroom Guy would at least pretend to be grateful for his freedom.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Mavyn wrote:I really like the idea, but the chicken have human-like legs is just too incongruous for me. :/

When a human has legs like that, we call them bird legs.

I think this is really clever, collin.

roxy86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roxy86
Re: Doughnut Lobotomy

No text please!, kills everything!

teacookie

Re: The Masher

facial expressions are priceless

maura44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maura44
Re: In the Library With the Wrench

I guess Colonel Mustard thought Professor Plum was on to him...
Clue is such an underrated game. I need this shirt to advertise my love!

Wow, sarcasm. That's original.

holothuria

quality posts: 4 Private Messages holothuria

"Pamplemousse" is one of my all-time favorite words, in any language. In fact, I've been writing a play with a character named Pamplemousse in it.

Bad ideas free; brilliant ideas by derangement.

teacookie

Re: Bento Baby

gimmie

teacookie

Re: to bee or not to bee

i love your style

teacookie

Re: Death Cake

just because i dont own one yet. WIN!

cdrewlow

quality posts: 10 Private Messages cdrewlow
odysseyroc wrote:With that title, it would have to be! If it was Monk, he'd be wearing some kind of hat.

Hmm, true. Or at least a beard.