teacookie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages teacookie
Re: Trojan Cupcake

it says what the... to me. win for hurting peoples brains

teacookie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages teacookie
Re: Cheddar Power

i love and hate it at the same time. love how it was done, sadly I just don't wanna wear TnT referances...

ochopika

quality posts: 27 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

katrinabean86 wrote:Haha, this is so random. I love it :D

yes thank you! i was going for randomness!

mkblanchfield

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mkblanchfield
JadenKale wrote:I think it'll get rejected more for a woot reference, since "YAY Broccoli!" was a woot tee.

Yeah.....i agree.....and it is also very similar to "the cake is a liar"........so uh yea

HeartlineTwist

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HeartlineTwist
ToasterP wrote:Actually this appears to be low angle side key light with high angle back fill light, which is explains how the light get get under the mushroom top and into their faces, while the light ring around their forms is indicative of a back light, there is not enough pool distortion for the angle to be very low.

Bam! light designed.

Its funny, but not my style, this whole derby isn't really, but you have my approval from a lighting perspective.

There are very FEW lighting complaints that can't be explained away by treating it from a film/theater point of view. Even if a light source was clearly depicted as part of the composition, one could still validly say that the shirt was lit that way. I mean, hell, it happens in movies all the time.

ochopika

Staff

Kinuven wrote:This is the best shirt ever.

Thank you Kinuven and Epicfal for the kind words

collinvh

quality posts: 62 Private Messages collinvh
mjc613 wrote:When a human has legs like that, we call them bird legs.
I think this is really clever, collin.

That's what I was thinking... Some humans have chicken legs so why can't some chickens have human legs? Thanks for the comments.

creativehack

quality posts: 29 Private Messages creativehack
Jamiroking wrote:I counted one pun....?

I got 1 and a half
Artists name in Fungusamongus, blue cheese gets its name from the mold in it, mold and fungus...

RAMPage Soccer for your iPad

mr_mr_mr_mister

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mr_mr_mr_mister
Re: Blind Date (resub)

this is Agrajag's life

tophat1121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tophat1121
holothuria wrote:"Pamplemousse" is one of my all-time favorite words, in any language. In fact, I've been writing a play with a character named Pamplemousse in it.

That's great. Maybe someday I'll get to see it. I'll be able to say, "Hey I heard about this on shirt.woot!"

februarystar27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages februarystar27
Spiritgreen wrote:@jboshaw, "If Moon was Cookie...". Yes! You totally caught the inspiration to this. I was hoping someone would.

^______^

That's what I thought of when I saw this too. When he ate the moon it scared me a little when I was a kid. :P

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
Re: Lunar Destiny

Very cute in a non-cutsie way.

katiebugstars

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katiebugstars
wootertim wrote:Hm, there are still more than 6 colors used. I recognize seven colors at least:

1) black
2) yellow
3) orange
4) green
5) brown
6) white
7) magenta

8) gray? (mixture of black and white?)

:-S

no brown, orange and black halftone and black and white halftone- I was under the impression that was allowed, only solid colors then?

blk909

Re: Strip Poker

Hilarious!

blk909

Re: We All Scream...

I love my woot brown shirts, but do not like big or rectangular prints, but I do like your style and abilities so am voting for this shirt.

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
Re: Big Damn Heros

He's the herooooo of Canton, he's the man they call Jaaaaaaayne! Yeah, needless to say Firefly reference is full of win, and ya got my vote!

So didja hear SyFy (grr spelling) picked up the rights and plans to make a new series? WOOHOO! =D

moomie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moomie

I need.

moomie

I need.

usopp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages usopp
Re: The One-Upper

XD didn't even know this was a ramy shirt. was just gonna comment the joke doesn't come clear.

moomie

I love the design, but I don't think I could wear it.

kevincrimi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevincrimi
mr_mr_mr_mister wrote:this is Agrajag's life

woosh! That one went right over my head.

But I'll assume it was a compliment.
Thanks

Check out my Derby Shirt!

usopp

Re: Octo-hotdog

i got it. i like it. fyi for anyone who wants to make em, cut end of hot dog off. put 4 cuts on the bottom half. fry till cut end curls up. if you have black sesame seeds you can use them for eyes.

laggyg

Re: siamese popsicles

I'm honestly appalled...that this shirt isn't getting more votes! I LOVE the design. Simple and to the point, nice colors, and very funny!

laggyg

Re: Sour Grapes Of Wraith

I really like the style and personality of your work. I also appreciate the off-center design placement. Almost everything here is centered and it gets old...it's refreshing to see a side design

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
Re: Betrayed

We're looking good taternuggets, just another 700-800 votes to go.

turnerweltg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages turnerweltg
tophat1121 wrote:If this design and the clue design don't both make it into the top 3 I may cry. Great job.

You took the words straight out of my mouth.

I absolutely love this shirt. I'm praying right now that it prints!

laggyg

ochopika wrote:WOAH did I get an HM on it??? Really?!!! I have to keep up one these things more. I'm gonna go check on that now.

I will make my mom buy a shirt, hopefully a perfect shirt for her will come along... maybe "Censor This". That would be awesome to see my mom wear that...

*edit* yay! You speak truth! I haz an HM! Now I am happy.

Now why on earth would I lie about you getting an HM? I'm honestly surprised you didn't notice already hahaha =P
I didn't want to clog this thread with comments on a different one of your designs, but go look at the Breaking News thread for more on that one that I had to say =)

As far as a shirt for your mom goes, Censor This has, unfortunatly, already been reckoned...so unless you bought one already, or get lucky enough to get it as a random, you're out of luck =( because it is a really cool shirt. I got mine last week and I LOOOVE it =D

gayemeyer wrote:You are right. I shall buy a tshirt. Which one do you recommend?

I am one of the most indecisive people I know, so I CAN sympathize if you are the same way. However I CANNOT tell you what you like artistically or humor wise. I suggest you sit down with your daughter (or son? Sorry if you're a dude, ocho, but I picture you as a chick in my head after our first back-and-forth about the color pink =P haha) and check out what is on the reckoning page, and have her explain how the site works if she hasn't done that already. Then pick something you like and get it so you can start voting =)

laggyg

ochopika wrote:Thank you, Mr.Laggyg! If you haven't already, you should watch the real Cosmos series! They are all on Hulu now. The episode with the pie quote is hilariously dramatic. I think it is episode 9 or 10? They're all good anyway, if you are a geek like I am.

One more gargleblaster your video has all the videos I watch, but at the same time. How great.

Yeah, signing up for Hulu is one of those things I keep telling myself I will do but never do because I never seem to have the time to sit back and watch something on it. My pc speakers are crap anyway, though I think I have a pretty nice monitor...it's nice enough for me at least and that's really all that matters anyway! I'll see if I can't find another means of checking it out though, and if not maybe I'll finally bite the bullet and get hulu =P

My favorite parts of the vid I linked are the clips from The Guild, and Rocketboom...just the way they sound...very spacey 8)

laggyg

blanked wrote:Because it uses the in game company logo and other things that don't just hint at the game but scream it.

*coughliederkranzcough*

Are you honestly going to use that argument when another incredibly successful print here did basically the EXACT SAME THING. Don't get me wrong...if it weren't for amazon emailing me about that shirt I never would have heard of woot. That was the 1st one I bought here, and I love it. But I don't see how what that shirt did is different that what this design was trying to do before it got rejected. Gotta love double standards...

laggyg

verminbury wrote:"This is My sauce. Eat it in memory of Me."

Wait would that be the "Bolognese of Christ" then? I wonder if he's made of Angel Hair...

ochopika

Staff

laggyg wrote:I am one of the most indecisive people I know, so I CAN sympathize if you are the same way. However I CANNOT tell you what you like artistically or humor wise. I suggest you sit down with your daughter (or son? Sorry if you're a dude, ocho, but I picture you as a chick in my head after our first back-and-forth about the color pink =P haha) and check out what is on the reckoning page, and have her explain how the site works if she hasn't done that already. Then pick something you like and get it so you can start voting =)

I bought "censor this" too, and i noticed that it was reckoned already oh well at least i got me one.

One of these shirts will eventually appeal to my momma, maybe one of these food shirts!

And yes I am a chick, and honestly, I rarely wear pink

Kwatson29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kwatson29
Re: Pomegranate Problem

I am confused on the shadow....just a bit. Still good fun all around but the shadow shows three areas of the pomegranates hair...or is it just me????

Cheers!

Kwatson29

Re: The Unhappy Meal

Love the faded look! Always a favorite in shirts...

elwayman02

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elwayman02
Re: Doughnut Lobotomy

I agree with most of the above, get rid of the text and it'd be much better.

Kwatson29

Re: The Cheese Doodle Abides

What about "The Cheese Dude Abides"? It is obvious it's a cheese doodle....either way I love it...and again with the faded look! Very nice!

Cheers!

usopp

Re: The Eggs-Men

i like the concept, but i think it would work better with more x men. pardon me, "eggsmen"

georg4man

quality posts: 0 Private Messages georg4man
Synelia wrote:I think it's cool idea and design, but I feel like it all hints at Genetically Modified Foods more than Organic.

Sorry if it's too picky about the concept.

I see your point synelia. Although, batman is not genetically modified. He's just a guy in a suit. And this is just an apple dressed like batman, fighting for better produce around the world.

Voting for this shirt will not change the world, it will only change your life. I still like to think it's a good cause.

xTuffxMuffinx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xTuffxMuffinx
Astronomer wrote:I love this. So fun, and such great humor.

Thank you! I Like to keep it simple and me. If you have to study a shirt to see whats on it, it should not be.

I appreciate the feedback.

ochopika

Staff

Kwatson29 wrote:I am confused on the shadow....just a bit. Still good fun all around but the shadow shows three areas of the pomegranates hair...or is it just me????

Cheers!

Ah I see where that could be confusing. The shadows in the background are meant to be the silhouettes of other pomegranates, but the shadow of the "main character pomegranate" is cast on the ground, rather than the background.

The silhouettes were my solution to balancing the composition using a background that made sense to me, but wasn't too distracting.

Next derby I will try to post the sketch for review in the forums to get some feedback on stuff like that before the derby starts

blackwhite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackwhite
Re: crying over spilled milk

here is the resub with the comp picture's background GRAY instead of black.......please re-vote!