blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
katiebugstars wrote:no brown, orange and black halftone and black and white halftone- I was under the impression that was allowed, only solid colors then?

Halftones are allowed, as long as they are properly sized. I have no idea what the numbers they give in the instructions mean tho.

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester
Re: The One-Upper

I think that the things that bother me about the design the most are two-fold.

First, as some one else pointed out, it would be funnier if the green shroom was saying "Oh yeah? Well I saved his life."

Second, and I've had this complaint before, occasionally Ramyb doesn't do a complete finish of the mouths on his characters, like there is on the one up mushroom here. Now, I don't think that it is "slipshod" I think that it's a style choice. I know that for many this makes it seem incomplete, but I think that he (Ramyb) does it because he, as the designer, prefers the way that they look.

I think that there are some people who also don't mind it, or think that in a subtle way it adds a cute factor. Personally, I don't like the choice here, as it just is distracting from the intended pun.

Lastly, and I'm really surprised that no one has mentioned this yet, but this shirt is a little too close to a bewb/boob shirt. I don't think that it is intentional, just that the placement of the mushrooms might be a bit awkward for women of the female persuasion.

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
Re: Lemon Meringue Octopie

I voted when I clicked on this because the tenticles pulled odd the lemon filling, and then I saw the meringue and lost it. Really great job. I like olive green. too. It looks good with my leather biker jacket.

I might add a nice, soft murky gradient in the background so its not floating on the shirt. A sunken ship or a treasure chest, real faint, you know?

Color sep is spot on, mate.
BlindDog3D

blinddog3d

Re: The Eggs-Men

cute.

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Jae87 wrote:This Shirt brought to you by... my sadistic mind while roasting marshmallows last night >:3

Not to be a pain, but you may want to see this woot tee: Oh Burned!!!

jhgalvas

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas
Re: Marshmallow Doom

Impaled then roasted. It's not a good day.

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester
Re: Petrificus Tootalis - The Magical Fruit

I don't normally laugh at fart jokes, but this is a rare occasion where I did. So it GMV

blinddog3d

tophat1121 wrote:There are two melons? I didn't want to do two of the same kind of melon, one is a cantaloupe the other is a watermelon. But I realize the cantaloupe isn't quite right, tried a bunch of things to get the whole webbing thing to work but it never came together for me. I had to settle...I hope you're not seeing what I think you're seeing.

yeah, my wife said the same thing. I thought it was a baby's face. Well that would put them in the right spot to be funny, but I missed it. Sorry, been distracted by work.
brUno

mawkish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mawkish
BootsBoots wrote:Quit calling me easy!

I NEED this shirt!!!

asmit207

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asmit207
Re: donut eat donut (resub)

Not gonna lie, that's kind of gross... But it's very clever and very well done! haha

asmit207

quality posts: 0 Private Messages asmit207
mattcom wrote:Look at it this way; a portly foreigner prances about a world populated by mushroom people (the mushroom kingdom) of many varieties. there are the mushrooms with arms and legs, which we can safely assume are the "adult" mushrooms of this kingdom due to their size. So where/what are the young? Since mushrooms reproduce asexually there are no male/female mushroom people, the only distinction that can be made is between young and old, small and large. So these small mushrooms are presumably the younger versions of mushroom people, housed in dark and enclosed spaces for maturation (question mark boxes) until the time they can defend themselves.

But what happens? Fatty McMoustache here comes along and CONSUMES THE FLESH OF THE INNOCENT for his own selfish gain (gettin some of that princess action). He rampages across the countryside smashing the brick structures of the mushroom people and stealing their currency leaving a swath of destruction in his wake that both cripples the mushroom kingdom economy and devastates its peoples future survival as a species.

Mario Bros is secretly some messed up stuff.

Firstly, I think the design is awesome.
Secondly, you have the best responses ever.
Thirdly, to everyone else, you need to stop taking this so seriously. It's a design for a t-shirt.

akayeh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akayeh

You have a mistake in your eye chart.

"Eat your carrots for you're eyes" should be "Eat your carrots for your eyes". Otherwise you are implying you are your own eyes!

Loda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Loda
Re: hanging out and stuff

I think this is hilarious, and I totally get it. Got My Vote! Best one on here!!!

magoom00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magoom00
bassanimation wrote:Thanks for the votes and comments everyone! I wanted to share a character here that was originally part of this design. In the end I went with a simpler direction for it though, so Eggu-san was left out. As you can see, he's pretty ticked about it.

I wish he was still in it! The art and idea is great, but for me I can not get over the cup noodles incorrectly committing seppuku!

loge18

quality posts: 7 Private Messages loge18

My only guaranteed buy in this derby, love it!

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Walrus Sundae

Sunhawk,

You may want to modify this a bit. You currently have 8 colors in this piece.

Dark pink
Light pink
white
black
blue
red
dark yellow
brown

jnelson62

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jnelson62

Uhh...We, the Hitchhikers. I did not click on tattle

BootsBoots

quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots
collinvh wrote:This is painfully awesome! +1

"Painfully awesome" definitely sums it up.

spicyflavor

quality posts: 5 Private Messages spicyflavor
Re: Cheddar Power

I love this, great job, I really hope it gets printed!

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
bluejester wrote:I don't think that it is intentional, just that the placement of the mushrooms might be a bit awkward for women of the female persuasion.

Yeah, no doubt. Women of the male persuasion have no issues here, so rock on with the mushrooms shirt Pre-ops!

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: I am a grapefruit

Ha!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
Re: Royal Wedding Broccoli

Awkward placement. I wouldn't want a broccoli tree sprouting from that region, no matter how well dressed.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

everlore

quality posts: 3 Private Messages everlore

I like it, but I don't think most people will get the play on words. I didn't until I read the post. But then, maybe I'm just slow.

e

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: Royal Wedding Broccoli

nevermind.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

bellarific

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellarific
marzipanapple wrote:Thanks everyone. Your comments and support mean a lot!

*Another comment celebrating this Escher-tastic banana*

Forever support. <3

marcydeanna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marcydeanna

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
Re: Sweeet!!! Resub!

'ey Steve! Sweet cuppin' cakes!!

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

pharmacide

quality posts: 11 Private Messages pharmacide
laggyg wrote:I really like the style and personality of your work. I also appreciate the off-center design placement. Almost everything here is centered and it gets old...it's refreshing to see a side design

Thanks for the awesome comment!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Fruit is NOT a snack

Thanks very much for the comments. Hopefully I can tackle this again sometime more successfully. ^___^

pazdelara

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pazdelara
Re: Sorry, boys.

Love this shirt! Can we get it in a ladies cut, maybe V-neck?? :D

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
Re: At least it's healthy

This shirt is a lie

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: One smart cookie

really love this one! the coloring and the rendering is so well done.

midgerock

Re: Not that Easy

doesn't matter how the design is interpretted, this is one funny shirt!

midgerock

Re: Bento Baby

very graphically stunning and makes me hungry for a bento box!!! yum!

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Bratoberfest

haha! I love it and the colors are awesome too! great work!

+1

Sergio37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sergio37
Re: the loneliest fruit

melange?

goatcane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goatcane
akayeh wrote:You have a mistake in your eye chart.

"Eat your carrots for you're eyes" should be "Eat your carrots for your eyes". Otherwise you are implying you are your own eyes!

Your eyes are playing tricks on you. Read it again:

E
AT
YOU
RCAR
ROTSF
ORYOU
REYES

E-AT YOU-R CAR-ROTS F-OR YOU-R EYES

whoohoo01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whoohoo01

Love it! GMV

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
BootsBoots wrote:Lol! Don't feel bad. After your comment, I looked at it and I totally saw what you were seeing. I couldn't just come out and tell you that, though. It's not my way! ;)

Hah! No, 'tis truly not the Boots way

I'm glad you (and the other person who commented) see it, too. Made me feel less crazy. Incidentally, I'm psyched that your other design is doing so well (fogged, w00t!) but this is the one I really adore. There's just something about it: maybe it's the slight social commentary that could just be in my head, the droopy eyes, or the sweet color combo. Whatever it is, it pushes all my shirt buttons. If you get it printed elsewhere, please let me know.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Spiritgreen wrote:
@Johndis5, it's planet Earth as a cookie (see the nations marked with cracks and chips). So yes, the Cthulhu/Cookie Monster is in space.

Oh, I just noticed the continents you put in. Nice touch!