SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Re: Reservoir Hot Dogs

In case you want to know what this is parodying, here's a screen cap of the iconic scene, shamelessly stolen off of another website:

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
paigeg wrote:BTW, I HATE white shirts, but if this prints, I might just have to suck it up and do it. Is there ANY way you could do it on silver? Have a heart - I'm a girl (bra issues) and messy. SRSLY!

I'd love to, but the problem with gray/silver is that I'd have to do something about the dogs. Right now, they're negative space, and would blend too much in with the background on a colored shirt. However, I understand your pain, which is why I tried to put a bunch of light gray behind the dogs. If this doesn't get an HM, I'll give it a try...

mattcom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mattcom
collinvh wrote:That's what I was thinking... Some humans have chicken legs so why can't some chickens have human legs? Thanks for the comments.

The real mystery here is why the camera man is taking a picture OF US.

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172
Re: Spaghetti Western

This is great!

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

mattcom wrote:The redness of it all looks great against that background color. Also: kinda scary. I like it +1

Thank you! I'm kinda color-impaired, so I'm really good at working with gray and one or two other colors, lol. I'm practicing my color skills and if you or anyone else have any tips to share, that would be sweet.

thanks again!

mattcom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mattcom
kevincrimi wrote:whaaaat?

Exactly, bro.....exactly.

+1, the mystery and intrigue of this "Toast Threesome Saga" has got me hooked.

scdcknsn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scdcknsn
Re: Episode 49

I don't understand how the Mario or Sesame Street images are accepted, however Roadrunner is not.
I love this one.

scdcknsn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scdcknsn
Re: Frosty-the Snowman

How does this get rejected, but Fivebucks gets thru?

PittViking

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PittViking

Okay, I laughed pretty hard when I saw this picture. Best of luck to you!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 35 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Muffins In The Oven

A joke within a joke, Ahhhhh, Muffinception! lOl

Zagazoo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zagazoo
Re: Brock Lee and Carrods

The characters in this image are really well designed and rendered, the only thing that bugs me is the text. I would suggest for next time you use text with a drawing use a type font but then remake it by hand, it gives the text an organic quality and the entire image has a more cohesive feel. Otherwise looks good my friend!

astrobat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages astrobat
Re: He's so Happy

This is cool!

Zagazoo

Re: We Belong Together

Good concept though I think it would be greatly improved by having some sort of background or hints at one. Maybe they were slumber partying or something and you could do all the sleeping bags and various discarded food wrappers, just something to aid your theme of fast food forever friends.

mpt0913

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mpt0913
teacookie wrote:good idea and nice try with paint. look for the free downloads inkscape and gimp, they are similar to illistrator and photoshop.

Thanks I appreciate the tip.. My computer is not that great either.. I have all these ideas every time but my drawing skills need to improve.. Will deff try those programs

Zagazoo

Re: Toot your horn

The simplicity of it is very appealing and the characters are very cute and well rendered. I kind of wish the characters were really getting super into tooting though, a jazz band at the peak of their enthusiasm like that part of the aristocrats where the cat band rocks out so hard the floor gives out beneath them. I know my toots are more of the ground shaking variety

futhermore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages futhermore
Re: Twinkie Junky

O.o I hope this works on actual twinkies.

You may have noticed I'm not all there myself.

photophile

quality posts: 0 Private Messages photophile

The meal is unhappy because it found out how many calories it had :D

Zagazoo

Re: Raspberry Brains

Hehehe! Good idea, I had such trouble coming up with something for this week. Anthro-food is a strange theme

kevincrimi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevincrimi
futhermore wrote:If you're trying for satire, I'd go a bit more on the subtle side.

I wish I could vote more than once.

Check out my Derby Shirt!

Zagazoo

Re: U Jelly

The slice of bread's expression on the left is pretty heart warming, well done! I rarely if ever achieve heart warming...

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic

HM this please!

Ductigami

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ductigami

Is that a windows logo to the left?

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
walmazan wrote:haha! I love it and the colors are awesome too! great work!

+1

Thanks Wences!!

rynokenny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rynokenny

I want this shirt bad!! It MUST remain in the cloud, please, others support it!!

It's clever, beautiful, and artisitic - how is it not number one??

ericmullins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericmullins
Re: Self Serve

I really can't help but chuckle every time I see this one. Well done and thanks for the laughs.

tophat1121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tophat1121
lubelle wrote:I think this is absolutely charming!

Well thank you very much

hankescu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hankescu
Re: sweet discovery 3D

What am I looking at?

contemporaryscarlett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages contemporaryscarlett
qwasdfz wrote:So simple, so great, so elegant, but that phrase has died. Sorry but i can't buy it because no one i know "compares apples to oranges" anymore. +1 anyway.

Really? I still hear it fairly regularly in corporate America. Though I know I'm older than the average Wooter.

chunkydesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkydesign
Re: Brock Lee and Carrods

I agree with the comment above. The illustration is really cool, but the text doesn´t work for me. With the font chosen and the size and colors used, it just becames the most important element of the design, when, in my opinion, this doesn´t even need any kind of text.

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim
Re: Misfortune

So, I feel pretty Sirius GPP but, what's the joke here? I don't really get it and obviously I'm missing it since it's in the fog.

I'd appreciate the help, haha.

renegadetim

Re: Blue Cheese

C'mon guys... The artists name doesn't have to do with the puns.

It's a hunk of "blue" cheese... and it's facial expression is sad (blue).

And, this isn't as obvious, but maybe it's inside a blue moon? haha I'm reaching there, but it is in a blue circle too and on a blue shirt.

renegadetim

renegadetim wrote:C'mon guys... The artists name doesn't have to do with the puns.

It's a hunk of "blue" cheese... and it's facial expression is sad (blue).

And, this isn't as obvious, but maybe it's inside a blue moon? haha I'm reaching there, but it is in a blue circle too and on a blue shirt.

How come I can't edit my comments anymore? Seems like I used to be able to and others do...

Anyways, I misspoke about it being on a blue shirt, maybe it's navy though which might kind of get me off the hook, haha.

partimejudas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages partimejudas
Travisdoesmath wrote:I think it would work better if the text said "Oh yeah? Well, I saved his life."

Seconded!

Now 100% chock full of little wind-up robots!

chunkydesign

Just had a look at your blog, where I saw a larger version of this. I think the illustration is really well done. Nice work!
The only thing I would change, looking at your color pallete, would be to replace the black for a dark brown. In my opinion, it could make the whole image cleaner, and the halftones better integrated with the colors beneath them.

fuzznarf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuzznarf

superb! If this prints I'm in for 2, one for me and one for my daughter who also loved it.

partimejudas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages partimejudas
Re: In the Library With the Wrench

Brilliant!

Now 100% chock full of little wind-up robots!

quantamm

quality posts: 85 Private Messages quantamm
melfox86 wrote:Sidenote- banana peels ARE slippery. I have fallen twice, outside, walking down the street on them.

That was a cool MythBusters episode, btw.

IggySorcha

quality posts: 6 Private Messages IggySorcha

It's things like this that are ruining Portal memes for me. Please don't ruin my favorite game, I might have to have GlaDOS kill you.

mailmanmo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mailmanmo
partimejudas wrote:Seconded!

Yes. And perhaps some small print explaining the joke to dullards?

chunkydesign

Re: Smoothie Criminal

In a derby where pop culture references are allowed, and where so many of them are on the top spots, is strange to see this, that in terms of concept is one of the best, having such a low score by comparison...