creativehack

quality posts: 29 Private Messages creativehack
Re: Surprise Attack

Saved!

Nice work

RAMPage Soccer for your iPad

korikian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages korikian
PixelPants wrote:Surprised no-one has linked to this design that printed last year. Unexpected Error - by Diana Sprinkle

Mine was intended to be more of the wild animal than the web browser I just called it fire fox because it was supposed to be a fox embodied as fire. So I understand why it's similar but I also think it's different.

bellarific

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellarific
Re: 99 Reddish Balloons

Thanks for all the comments and support, everyone! My reddish balloons and I really appreciate it! ^_^

korikian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages korikian
roofoo wrote:Final art in Illustrator can have gradients, not your comp or detail images. Use the halftone effect as a preview of what your design will look like, at most 30 lpi.

Ok that makes a lot more sense, Thanks for clearing that up with me

zwartepaard

quality posts: 5 Private Messages zwartepaard
Re: A Rotten Prognosis

I kind of thought apple was preggers for a second...

PhilCarr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages PhilCarr

I'm with you on this one man. I love me some Hitman, too. Would've gotten my vote.

dreadwood wrote:I'm not sure how a girl crouching with a sword is any more "red" than an assassin... but alright. I thought it was on topic because he sheds blood and is violent, both of which are associated with red. I thought. Oh well.

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
Re: Red Shirts

This is awesome, glad to see it back. It's a shame you can't parody the original logo, but I understand Woot's stance on such things. Still great!

cruelnv

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cruelnv
Re: It Use to be White!!!

Nice job. I like the concept on this one. It's too bad it was entered so late.

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other user(s). Please keep in mind that these are only opinions and should not be inherently considered as factual statements. Thank you.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots
Mavyn wrote:Huh. I'd always thought it was because you read all the page.

I always thought that, too! Upon hearing this new explanation, I think we were wrong.

Thanks, everyone!

BootsBoots

Re: 99 Reddish Balloons

Awesome! The time you spent on it was well worth it!

BootsBoots

Re: Preserved

Very cute idea.

BootsBoots

Re: It Was Them All Along

I love this one. It's so... random.

loubriccant

quality posts: 2 Private Messages loubriccant

Nice! GMV

chunkydesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkydesign
BootsBoots wrote:I always thought that, too! Upon hearing this new explanation, I think we were wrong.

Thanks, everyone!

I guess it can work several ways:

read all over = all over the world
read all over = at any place (bathroom, garden, wherever,...)
read all over = all the pages

I guess that your concept it´s even more versatile than you thought at first... Nice work!!

loubriccant

quality posts: 2 Private Messages loubriccant
Re: Blood Sugar Sex (Red)Magic

Here's a pic of what I was referencing about putting the mage in a skeleton suit: http://thechilisource.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/flea-skeleton-suit-modulus.jpg

OR, better yet, howzabout naked except for the hat and a sock worn in an unconventional way?

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
jnorah wrote:I am so sorry I do not know why that reply posted like 4 times. I only hit post 1 time. I switched browsers I think it had someting to do with IE 6 browser and net work hiccups.

Again SORRY!!! everyone

IE8 is fre, Up-grayed U lil Devil! Mine's is auto upgrade, The wifey'e using chrome (but not on MY thinkbox! NO!)

Just go back and use it to post picture of "Hot Stuff" ('member him?).
"Make it work!"
brUno

hoxe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoxe

Awesome idea and execution, just really wish it wasn't on black. Don't get me wrong, the color's look fantastic together. I just can't wear it.

hoxe

marcydeanna wrote:I absolutely love the red panda!

I agree, the normal panda's shoulders look a BIT awkward but still the pose and scene are so epic. I wish they were either closer together or had some more 'noise' between them. I'm a stickler for shirts with too much empty space.

+1, and I'd love to see this print if we can get a late surge of votes.

hoxe

I love how fierce the pose/colors look, really feels like an incomplete drawing though.

dragonvt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dragonvt
rapelje wrote:It's on a red shirt. Isn't that sufficient for this theme?
re: "Your design MUST be either on a red (yes, Cranberry counts as red) shirt OR use only red ink."

It's not my entry and I don't know the artist, it just seems that the reject was out of line.

Exactly, its on a red shirt. What exactly is the problem here? Apparently the mods need to learn to read their own rules.

hoxe

tjost wrote:Based off the song by Peter Gabriel Red Rain

Well that makes a whole lot more sense!

I like your red hood riding piece better though

jnorah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnorah
blinddog3d wrote:IE8 is fre, Up-grayed U lil Devil! Mine's is auto upgrade, The wifey'e using chrome (but not on MY thinkbox! NO!)

Just go back and use it to post picture of "Hot Stuff" ('member him?).
"Make it work!"
brUno

Lol hey man I use FireFox, Chrome, and Safari At home. At work however we have to use the older browser because the client still uses it. So we have to ensure our interactive products work with their old systems.

Sucks but that's life. Next time I will respond from phone like I normally do and avoid the issue.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: Cardinal

This might have the legs OdRoc.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

sashimichan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sashimichan
Re: fruit practice

Is that a tomato that is slicing the watermelon?

wootertim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootertim

rock87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rock87
Re: Koi of the Rising Sun

I've seen this illustration before and I think its not yours, correct me if I'm wrong.

futhermore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages futhermore

I realize that this is a resub, but it makes even less sense than before. At least Yoda was part of the same franchise. But Elmo? Elmo is the least likely muppet of all to turn to the dark side. The concept is too forced.

You may have noticed I'm not all there myself.

bennyd302

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bennyd302
mmd wrote:Yeah, but here he's out of his element. He's getting the Julia-Roberts-in-the-fancy-boutique-in-Pretty-Woman treatment.

haha! perfect analogy.

bennydougs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bennydougs
Re: It Use to be White!!!

nicely done!

bennydougs

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bennydougs
Re: A Rotten Prognosis

awesome work as always

melfox86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages melfox86
Re: Flames of the Phoenix V2

I like the black you added. Maybe some sunset-looking clouds?

I still love the phoenix you made :-)

mverc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mverc
futhermore wrote:I realize that this is a resub, but it makes even less sense than before. At least Yoda was part of the same franchise. But Elmo? Elmo is the least likely muppet of all to turn to the dark side. The concept is too forced.

Dark side Elmo is what makes it funny. Doesn't seem forced at all, unless you mean the Force, in which case it is definitely Forced.

lennievee333

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lennievee333
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=53656]How Eric Became

This makes me chuckle every time I look at it. Thanks!
Keep on drawering mate! Patrick's Pen can feel the heat.

jnorah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnorah
bennydougs wrote:nicely done!

Thanks! Solo Cup is mad cool too, he is not sophisticated enough for the glass crowd huh. But I would much rather be at a party with him it would be more fun not as pretentious.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2

Thanks everyone for the votes/comments. I am happy with how it turned out. Usually that's the kiss of death with my designs on Woot. My favorites never do well here.

hoxe wrote:Awesome idea and execution, just really wish it wasn't on black. Don't get me wrong, the color's look fantastic together. I just can't wear it.

It's actually on navy. Not sure if that will help sway your opinion though.

almsforoblivion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages almsforoblivion
blinddog3d wrote:Maybe it's a "sign?"
(If you're too hard-headed to delete this and re-enter it... "Here's your Sign")

Or just leave it this way, so no one can vote, and hope that "Woot" will fix it (yeah, right). It didn't look that promising, anywayz...
But I'm blind, I could be wrong?
BlindDog3D

Well, the problem is, I'm sort of new to all this, and I followed all the instructions when uploading my images, but people still can't see my design. So I don't know that deleting it and resubmitting it would actually fix anything. I was hoping to hear back from some kind of customer support. But, alas, that hasn't happened.

roofoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roofoo
taylertot wrote:This is kind of impressive. You seem to have violated pretty much every regulation Shirt.Woot has. Thumbs up for being a rebel!

Well, not every one.... they didn't use text. :P

roofoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roofoo

So you just swapped out one copyrighted character for another. And now it makes absolutely no sense.

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172
thatrobert wrote:AKA The Crimson Guard.

I probably should apologize for doing something like this but it really was a blast. I could do pixel artwork all day. Feel free to complain though.

I have a complaint: The other day I asked for 7-Up and I got a Sprite. What were they thinking? Of course I really wanted a Sierra Mist, but who carries that?

I dig the design, btw, pixel art is fun to do. I don't understand the white circles though.

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172
Re: pandamonium

This is some flippin' awesome work!