roofoo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages roofoo
Re: Deviled Meat



There must not be many Phantom Menace fans on here...

roofoo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages roofoo
kaleidoscopicfailure wrote:with all registered trademarks aside, it's referencing
Clifford the Big Red Dog

whom i thought was alot more famous than he evidently is.



Ok, hehe. I never would have guessed. And yes I've heard of Clifford.

blinddog3d


quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
jnorah wrote:Lol hey man I use FireFox, Chrome, and Safari At home. At work however we have to use the older browser because the client still uses it. So we have to ensure our interactive products work with their old systems.

Sucks but that's life. Next time I will respond from phone like I normally do and avoid the issue.



Damn!?!
Educate the client! Seriously, IE6? Only broke-ass Javitards are using 6! Forking obsolete!

Anyway, This is really, really Awesome! It's like a "Huck Finn Evil-Evil Twin!" Supergenius!

I used 2B white, also, but... now I'm green with envy!
Good Luck,
BlindDog3D

ochopika


quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika
BootsBoots wrote:I love this one. It's so... random.



Yes, thank you! I love randomness, and I love your work too!

mjc613


quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Refusing to grow up



What does tnis have to do with the color red? Besides the shirt color?

grrlmarvel


quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel
rock87 wrote:I've seen this illustration before and I think its not yours, correct me if I'm wrong.



You're wrong.

DirkDDarring


quality posts: 0 Private Messages DirkDDarring
Re: Different



Thanks so much for voting, I worry that they wont be received well when I submit them late.

Michael Irwin
Graphic artist
www.wix.com/idforu/idforu

jnorah


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnorah
blinddog3d wrote:Damn!?!
Educate the client! Seriously, IE6? Only broke-ass Javitards are using 6! Forking obsolete!

Anyway, This is really, really Awesome! It's like a "Huck Finn Evil-Evil Twin!" Supergenius!

I used 2B white, also, but... now I'm green with envy!
Good Luck,
BlindDog3D



Unfortunately I am late to party as usual some day I will get one in on Friday. Thanks man waiting to see your next post.

blinddog3d


quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d

To the powers that be,

What's up? I know I'm "Blind," but I've provided images and proof that certain entries were taken directly from copyrighted photographs (the reason given for the rejection of several entries including mine) and they still remain in the derby gathering woots.

This is blatant favoritism. I won't say it's unfair, because your whole gig is unfair and that's a given. I just want you to be unfair equally. If anyone has any doubt of what I'm talking about, here's an example of 2, there are 6 more in this derby.

Step up, and do your job because what's unfair will be if you wait too much longer to reject them and they don't have time to make another entry. You need to have an even hand with the axe.




Sincerely,
BlindDog3D

If I'm outta line, please reply with a reason these are OK.

laggyg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
ochopika wrote:Oh thank you, I have lots of experience looking at sinister bunnies because I have them, and they kick me.

*double checks to make sure bunnies aren't TOO anatomically accurate* Hey you never know, drawing accidents happen like that.



"I have them, and they kick me."...hahahahahahooooo boy! I don't think I've laughed so hard at a post here before...my dog just ran into my room and is looking at me as if to say "Dude...are you alright!? Do we need to call the people with the nice white jackets and padded rooms to come get you?" I had a rabbit growing up, and I can totally sympathize! What a little &!#@% she was...

On a related note, I played a game called Unbound Saga last night, and the opening scene made me think of your design (in the pre-derby thread where I saw it last...haven't been on here in a few days). I think you should be able to figure out why it reminded me of you in the first 10-15 seconds of the clip =P

emberdione


quality posts: 3 Private Messages emberdione
jasenlangley wrote:Thanks Victorian. =)



I TOLD you it was hilarious.

Yay! Lookie at all the votes!

chennai8


quality posts: 2 Private Messages chennai8
cmdixon2 wrote:Thanks everyone for the votes/comments. I am happy with how it turned out. Usually that's the kiss of death with my designs on Woot. My favorites never do well here.


It's actually on navy. Not sure if that will help sway your opinion though.



Great work CMD!

FYI, It looks black on my monitor as well.

neyfam2000 wrote:Woot!--going from "Deal-a-day" to "Site-a-day"

laggyg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
Re: Red Shirts



Only thing I could think of when I saw this shirt is that REAL Warriors don't give up their colors (about 3:40 in). Oh, what a great movie that was...

But yeah...awesome trekkie design, GMV! =)

bennydougs


quality posts: 2 Private Messages bennydougs

mjc613


quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: The Cherry... Tomato



This is a "no text" derby. Recommend you withdraw this and resubmit without the words.

DJTweekNYC


quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJTweekNYC
rock87 wrote:I've seen this illustration before and I think its not yours, correct me if I'm wrong.



Firstly, I can attest that this is in fact Rachel's illustration. But more importantly, if you're going to make an accusation of that nature which is so offensive to the artist and possibly detrimental to them, how about backing it up with evidence first. This is so incredibly rude.

collinvh


quality posts: 55 Private Messages collinvh
Re: Surprise Attack



The topic is red and I think this shirt is fitting.
I agree that this is the least likely of all to turn to the dark side. I'm sure the same was once said about Anakin. No one suspected this. A true Surprise Attack!

joalbright


quality posts: 0 Private Messages joalbright

Fireball Detail Upclose

laggyg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
Re: A robot remembers



Nice design! I really like your use of color (or lack there-of?). You did a great job highlighting the focus of the design while still being subtle. I, like ocho, also love robots too, so that helps =D

PS For some reason I can't help but get an Invader Zim vibe from the little robot, and I LOVE Invader Zim too!

laggyg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
Re: red dawn



I'm with all the other posts saying to lose the box, but I propose a different method of losing it. Make the design on a black shirt, and have the red sky fade into the shirt...almost like the light of dawn fades into the real sky.

eandy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages eandy

HAHAHA
LOL

qetza


quality posts: 2 Private Messages qetza

qetza


quality posts: 2 Private Messages qetza
Re: Fire Fox 2.0



Really cool idea and nice composition too.

qetza


quality posts: 2 Private Messages qetza
Re: The Redwood Estate



This is very nice!

qetza


quality posts: 2 Private Messages qetza
Re: Red Hood Riding



Cool illustration and colors.

blinddog3d


quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
Re: Red Blood Cell Inc.



This would be even more clever than it is, if the lungs were placed over the weare's lungs. Very cute and clever.

BlindDog3D

blinddog3d


quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
Re: red light district



Looks like the "lights are out."
JFYI, your detail shot is not showing up.

BlindDog3D

laggyg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
Re: Summer's revenge



I don't get the blue dots, but otherwise I like it! Nice work =)

laggyg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
Re: Skin and Bones



HOW is this not getting more votes!? This is a totally kick-ass design, but I think it's too amazing for woot standards. Add a bunny or a penguin or something and this would have fogged already, maybe even won 1st place =)

grrlmarvel


quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel
Re: Cardinal



I'm hoping for a print on this one!

bassanimation


quality posts: 97 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Koi of the Rising Sun



This is beautiful! Great use of color. A very wearable image! +1!

laggyg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
Re: Red Planet



I like the subtlety here, and the whole play on words is awesome too. But I'm not a communist.

chunkydesign


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkydesign
Re: Red Moon



Although it wasn´t the reason for this design, it still is an interesting coincidence: Moon to turn blood red this Wednesday.
Thanks to everyone that voted on this design so far, it´s been quite a surprise to see this last for so long in the fog.

kevincrimi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevincrimi
Re: Flow



This looks like a bunch of tapeworms having an orgy. You should be ashamed


Check out my Derby Shirt!

alexanderjd


quality posts: 1 Private Messages alexanderjd
Re: Blood Sugar Sex (Red)Magic



Love RHCP
Love FF
Love This Shirt.

Voted.

thatrobert


quality posts: 23 Private Messages thatrobert
studio1172 wrote:I have a complaint: The other day I asked for 7-Up and I got a Sprite. What were they thinking? Of course I really wanted a Sierra Mist, but who carries that?

I dig the design, btw, pixel art is fun to do. I don't understand the white circles though.



First, you should be drinking Dr. Pepper.

The white circles are meant to be the dots that pacman eats. Since the ghosts don't eat them, I'm treating them as floor decoration. Is the fact that this is a Star Wars / Pacman mashup completely lost?


alexanderjd


quality posts: 1 Private Messages alexanderjd
Re: REDS'KINI



While the "redness" may be a bit tenuous, I think it's solid enough to qualify. Red heads are certainly in a class by themselves.

The artwork here is superb, and it's one of the most wearable shirts in the derby, imo. Worth a vote.

laggyg


quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
Re: Paint the town RED



It may just be my eyes playing tricks on me, but that looks pink to me...I'm just sayin...Still a cool design and GMV

qetza


quality posts: 2 Private Messages qetza
Re: Solo Solo



Great concept and illo!

qetza


quality posts: 2 Private Messages qetza
Re: Red Rover



Fantastic!