qetza

quality posts: 3 Private Messages qetza

qetza

Re: Cardinal

Awesome! Would make a great print for sure!

qetza

Re: i will warm you

Really nice use of the shirt color! Would make a cool print!

dietmall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dietmall
Re: Cardinal

cool! gmv

laggyg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages laggyg
Re: Red Rockman

This would work SO much better on a red shirt making use of negative space, and not having any borders on the image (in effect). I like the art, but I'm honestly not sure what you were thinking with the shirt color...

phineus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phineus
kevincrimi wrote:This looks like a bunch of tapeworms having an orgy. You should be ashamed

Ew. You're gross.

rock87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rock87
grrlmarvel wrote:You're wrong.

Searching for a wall decal found this place, http://littlelionstudio.com, they sell their prints and decals in different places so I searched and found this image in a place called dreamstime, http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_537/12840697050x1QG2.jpg, I still think it looks the same but maybe I'm wrong again, my apologies if I am.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
thatrobert wrote:Is the fact that this is a Star Wars / Pacman mashup completely lost?

Yeah, actually it is.
At least to me, anyway.

move along

grrlmarvel

quality posts: 12 Private Messages grrlmarvel
rock87 wrote:Searching for a wall decal found this place, http://littlelionstudio.com, they sell their prints and decals in different places so I searched and found this image in a place called dreamstime, http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_537/12840697050x1QG2.jpg, I still think it looks the same but maybe I'm wrong again, my apologies if I am.

Uh... wow. These are some of my designs I have in my store. Not cool. I do lots of design work and the fish and some of the designs they have are directly taken from my stuff.

Not happy.

cdrewlow

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cdrewlow
j5 wrote:Yeah, actually it is.
At least to me, anyway.

Me, too, sorry. I see it now that it's pointed out, though, if that helps.

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: The emperor's royal guard

Thanks guys. I thought there must be some confusion. I can understand not everyone liking the heavy pop-culture of this but I was surprised how awful this is performing. I'll have to see about working more Pacman into this someday.

rock87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rock87
grrlmarvel wrote:Uh... wow. These are some of my designs I have in my store. Not cool. I do lots of design work and the fish and some of the designs they have are directly taken from my stuff.

Not happy.

So you say they had stolen your work?, sorry but checking the amount of awards in their webpage and the quality and amount of images they sell in different places its hard for me to believe they copy your work and not the other way. Have you checked their prints and decals in places like dreamstime, etsy or veer?, you can click on links at right in their webpage and see all their products, they have like one thousand images in each place and all are in the same style, so they copy everything to you?. Is there some way to see your work online?, the store you talk about maybe?.

imagine77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imagine77
blinddog3d wrote:This would be even more clever than it is, if the lungs were placed over the weare's lungs. Very cute and clever.

BlindDog3D

I was thinking the same thing

loosebazooka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loosebazooka

no one told them it was a submarine

hessk12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hessk12
Re: Firefish

Awesome shirt brandon!

qetza

mrwednesday wrote:Really awesome. I hope this picks up steam.

Thanks! Would be great if it did.

jmig

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jmig
Re: The Cherry... Tomato

Too bad it is rejected. It is really funny!

loosebazooka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loosebazooka

no one told them it was a submarine

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika
laggyg wrote:"I have them, and they kick me."...hahahahahahooooo boy! I don't think I've laughed so hard at a post here before...my dog just ran into my room and is looking at me as if to say "Dude...are you alright!? Do we need to call the people with the nice white jackets and padded rooms to come get you?" I had a rabbit growing up, and I can totally sympathize! What a little &!#@% she was...

On a related note, I played a game called Unbound Saga last night, and the opening scene made me think of your design (in the pre-derby thread where I saw it last...haven't been on here in a few days). I think you should be able to figure out why it reminded me of you in the first 10-15 seconds of the clip =P

Lolololol! How great. That looks like an interesting game.

Rabbits are cute, but they are kinda dumb and pretty moody, and I've been around a lot of different ones. I still love them though!

On the topic of this derby, I had this idea too late, though I did sketch it out anyway: A Canadian Matador, he's waving a red plaid shirt at a bull moose.

crimsonrambler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crimsonrambler
Re: It Use to be White!!!

LOVE this. I hope people show up late to vote!

ochopika

thatrobert wrote:First, you should be drinking Dr. Pepper.

The white circles are meant to be the dots that pacman eats. Since the ghosts don't eat them, I'm treating them as floor decoration. Is the fact that this is a Star Wars / Pacman mashup completely lost?

I got the reference! yeeeey I'm a nerd. But no it seems obvious.

renouxa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages renouxa

I'm curious Tjost, are you still Woot staff? I thought I saw you make a comment once about not being able to enter derbies because you were staff now. It's for the better (though I appreciated your help and comments as a woot staffer), since your entries are so awesome

CrescentDebris

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CrescentDebris
Re: Solo Solo

Every time I check up on the derby I see this sad little guy in 10th. He just wants to be in the top.

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
renouxa wrote:I'm curious Tjost, are you still Woot staff? I thought I saw you make a comment once about not being able to enter derbies because you were staff now. It's for the better (though I appreciated your help and comments as a woot staffer), since your entries are so awesome

I think you may be confusing me with tgentry He's on staff now, though I'll gladly come on board too I am in the industry and have given many lenghty posts on technique and processes though. Thanks for the support and thanks to everyone else who's supported my entries so far this derby!

ferrettile

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ferrettile
Re: Baldo the Assasin

Damn, I really like it

SeedUvPain

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SeedUvPain
Re: Preserved

Thanks for all the kindness everyone!

tomsman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tomsman

Love this! GMV!

Looking for MXLs Alien Sonogram, Tin: Old Skool, Puppet Checkup and Flesh Wound from Teefury; A Wicked Mess, F5 Refreshes You, and Sissy Fight. PM or teetrade (tomsman)for trade or sell.

uniique

quality posts: 2 Private Messages uniique

Doesn't get more original than this.
I love it!

jnorah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnorah
qetza wrote:Nice illo!

Thanks!

tberry81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tberry81
Re: fruit roll up fun

I think we have all played with fruit roll ups to make funny faces or just put them on our lips as a joke.

tberry81

Re: Red Hood Riding

nice job, very well done.

jnorah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnorah
crimsonrambler wrote:LOVE this. I hope people show up late to vote!

Thank you! Doing these shirt entries is a lot of fun and it would be cool to have a late run, but I did post late. I have not seen many posted after Sunday or Monday make up that much ground to win very rare indeed.

tberry81

Re: Masque of the Red Death

I can't believe this is on a t-shirt. Way to go. It so well drawn and the colors are amazing.

tberry81

Re: The Red Shirt V2

Amazing. I love that it's using more of the shirt and not just the the upper part. Even if a person didn't know "trek" they could still enjoy it because of the overall coolness of the design.

jmig

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jmig
Re: It Was Them All Along

I love this shirt!!!! Vote for the bunnies. I want this shirt!!!!

uniique

quality posts: 2 Private Messages uniique
Re: Red Dragon

I would so absolutely wear this.

aksthomp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aksthomp

Gee whiz... I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier...

My take on St Elmo's Fire...

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
phineus wrote:uh oh. wasn't me

It may have been the blood, Woot often rejects designs that have 'too much' blood onthem as beyond pg-13. Of course some have gone thru and printed, it is a bit subjective.

ochopika

jmig wrote:I love this shirt!!!! Vote for the bunnies. I want this shirt!!!!

Yea me too! oh... wait, I don't look good in red.

Thanks for the support and the enthusiasm

greenlightgo722

quality posts: 1 Private Messages greenlightgo722
iamcptnawesome wrote:Thanks for your feedback!
And the image is fuzzy, need to work on fixing that, I'll keep it in mind for next time.

I was looking through the entries again tonight while waiting for the woot-off to change, and I really do like this one very much :-). I do a zombie pub crawl with my friends each year (where we literally dress as zombies, coated in fake blood/stage makeup and go from bar to bar with about a thousand other people), and this just screams "Easiest zombie costume ever" and I wish I had it! Much love!