jasenlangley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasenlangley
tberry81 wrote:Amazing. I love that it's using more of the shirt and not just the the upper part. Even if a person didn't know "trek" they could still enjoy it because of the overall coolness of the design.

Thanks for all the support those who spoke, I will try again and again with each new Derby. Always looking for cool or funny and if I can manage it both at the same time with the designs I submit, so thanks for the support and look forward to the next Derby.

jasenlangley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasenlangley
paigeg wrote:I bet Green, Orange and the others are having thoughts, now that the band has broken up.

Apparently only 18 other people have had M&Ms melt in the hands along with me and been upset about it.... along with Red here.

samiitiger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages samiitiger
Re: Into The Woods

This is phenomenal. I'd definitely pick one up.

bethlp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bethlp
Re: Red Summer Skies

This is the first Woot shirt I've bought for myself! Kudos on your grand design!

zombiegenocide

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zombiegenocide
taylertot wrote:Haha. That is a boy reindeer. Reindeer really like to dawn the hoopy apparel.

I thought it was a girl based on its stance, and very heavy eyelashes. Those did not need to be done exactly how they were. Still, it was a great concept and overall design. Looking forward to your future entries.

brushfire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brushfire

I have just purchased your design because I need a woot to vote in the next derby. Lucky for me, this was the shirt available.

I love your fire and your style! I love dragons, too! I'm excited about wearing your design! I can't wait for it to arrive!

Thanks,
Brushfire

brushfire

Re: The fierce red fire dragon

I love dragons!
Brushfire

brushfire

Re: It Use to be White!!!

My kind of art, exactly! Wow!

dragonvt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dragonvt
Re: Baldo the Assasin

Seriously, what do you mods smoke these days? This follows all of the rules for submission. Go read the rules and then come explain this crap to me.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 20 Private Messages cmdixon2
fleetfarx wrote:My grandfather (a Coast Guard captain in his day) and my dad (retired Navy, was a shooter on an aircraft carrier) are rooting for this shirt.
My grandmother, an artist, is as well. You've got my whole family on board!

That said, this is easily one of the best designs I've seen on woot. Very clever, and very striking.

Wow! Thank them all for the support. I will certainly be submitting this design somewhere else and I'd be happy to let you know when it's up for voting/purchase.

Thanks again everyone!

mountainlion2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mountainlion2
Re: The Wolf VS The Girl

This is really cool. Even if I couldn't get it as a shirt I'd love it as a poster or a print.

mountainlion2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mountainlion2
Re: True Red

I like it. It's obviously a bold design if you're willing to trash it. I doubt it's political other than maybe the decay of that particular model. The hammer and sickle look to have seen better days.

estherwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages estherwoot
Re: What's Black and White and Red All Over?

Nice job! I really like this idea, and I agree with the comment praising this nice image you have. I totally agree. It's so fun!

williamwubooks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages williamwubooks

Ooooo.... we likie

bobdaduck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobdaduck
Re: The Redwood Estate

This is an amazing shirt! I don't agree with the "best loser" award! You've created a masterpiece. Sell it in a painting/print too! Love it! bobdaduck's Mom, the one who buys all these Woot shirts, which my family all love! My daughter would love this one. She's always wanted a tree house--and this my friend is an incredible one!

laurafoy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages laurafoy
Re: Red Shirts

So wanted this to win! I hope you'll find another place to print it.

kanenfawder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kanenfawder
laurafoy wrote:So wanted this to win! I hope you'll find another place to print it.

Can't believe this wasn't in the top 3. I want one of these!

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
laurafoy wrote:So wanted this to win! I hope you'll find another place to print it.

Thanks! If you haven't already, head over to my facebook and friend me, I'll be posting a lot of my non-woot submissions there as well as my weekly woot entries.

Bulnes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bulnes
victorian211 wrote:Why the HELL doesn't this have more votes! This is the funniest damn shirt ever!

I. Know. Right?!?!!

Really wish this printed!!

Woots: twelve
Shirts: fifty five...wow.. I gotta get another hobby

smohan123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smohan123

This is frickin' amazing!

gddillon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gddillon

Great design!!!

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
Re: Red Sky At Night, Sailor's Delight

Great job on this one Chris as per usual. Question, do you make all your own splashes and splotches, and if so do you have a stockpile you pull from or do you make them individually like for this piece? Inquiring minds and all

hoxe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoxe
tjost wrote:Great job on this one Chris as per usual. Question, do you make all your own splashes and splotches, and if so do you have a stockpile you pull from or do you make them individually like for this piece? Inquiring minds and all

Pretty sure everybody wants to know about your splash stash ;)

cmdixon2

quality posts: 20 Private Messages cmdixon2
tjost wrote:Great job on this one Chris as per usual. Question, do you make all your own splashes and splotches, and if so do you have a stockpile you pull from or do you make them individually like for this piece? Inquiring minds and all

Thanks! Unfortunately, I didn't get to throw paint at any walls for this one.

A couple were hand-done(in PS). But for most I just used some free textures and brush sets. A few of the splashes there were from a free brush set from Smashing Magazine. The larger ones I got from cgtextures.com Both great resources.

IronHelixx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IronHelixx
Re: Red Shirts

Man! I would have bought one of these Ts for everyone in my whole family - I wish it would have won. Great design.

paulmonitto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paulmonitto

awesome

pghilard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pghilard
mattcom wrote:Thanks to everyone for all the compliments and feedback!

Any possibility of getting this on a shirt still? Its still oneofthe best designs ever on shirt.woot

coffeecity

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coffeecity

I love this shirt, so thats why I am sad I can't get it. I want it sooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abysm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abysm
coffeecity wrote:I love this shirt, so thats why I am sad I can't get it. I want it sooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know me too. I really wish this shirt would go on sale again. =[