grisca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grisca
turtlegir1 wrote:Ditto! I'd love some long-sleeved woot shirts! (but not to wear now in the summer....)

There's always the possibility to layer shirts ... either clearly visible (different coloured long-sleeve) or nearly invisible (same coloured long-sleeve).

Love the design!

trizeam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trizeam

Very cool design, can't wait for mine to come in the mail :D

leonffs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages leonffs
theoneill555 wrote:This shirt reminds me of the Dueling Dragons Roller Coaster we rode at Islands of Adventure in Orlando -

I think the Ice Dragon was the better ride but the Fire Dragon wasn't bad.

Unfortunately I think they changed it to a harry potter ride now. Loved dueling dragons

AlienZulu

quality posts: 11 Private Messages AlienZulu

awesome shirt!!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Oh snap!! I'm late!!!

Awww yeah, viva el Spiritgreen! Im not surprised at all to see this print. Very wearable and lovely image. Great work, my friend, congrats!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Jiggles time! It's the happiest time of all.

^__^

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51

Congrats Spiritgreen!

marzipanapple

quality posts: 7 Private Messages marzipanapple

I told ya I had a good feeling about this one.

Congrats, Spirit!

k3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages k3

I LOVE this design! I wish it wouldn't get "Reckoned" before I could afford it. Dangit....

Spiritgreen

k3 wrote:I LOVE this design! I wish it wouldn't get "Reckoned" before I could afford it. Dangit....

Well thanks, keep your fingers crossed!

bodyenergetix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bodyenergetix

I just received my shirt. I love the design and the way it fits but I am not happy with the quality of the shirt. The graphic design has flaked off in two areas on the shirt. This one got passed quality control. Oops!!! I know it was only 10 bucks but I still would like a new shirt. Will shirt.woot do that?

Spiritgreen

I own 38 Woot shirts and have never seen that happen, bodyenergetix (even after a dozen washes!).

Email service@woot.com and I'm sure they'll send you a replacement. :^)

tman2088

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tman2088
bodyenergetix wrote:I just received my shirt. I love the design and the way it fits but I am not happy with the quality of the shirt. The graphic design has flaked off in two areas on the shirt. This one got passed quality control. Oops!!! I know it was only 10 bucks but I still would like a new shirt. Will shirt.woot do that?

Can you send a picture of the design to service@woot.com? That'll help us figure out what to do next.

enriquec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enriquec
bodyenergetix wrote:I just received my shirt. I love the design and the way it fits but I am not happy with the quality of the shirt. The graphic design has flaked off in two areas on the shirt. This one got passed quality control. Oops!!! I know it was only 10 bucks but I still would like a new shirt. Will shirt.woot do that?

I think those might be part of the design.I worried the same thing as well but I noticed where it's flaked on my shirt is where it's flaked on the design.

Spiritgreen

Yes, that's quite possibly some intentional distressing! (I thought you meant you saw ink flake off your tee.)

gunner305

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gunner305

Sad to see this one get reckoned, real happy with the way it turned out when i got mine