dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Frankly, I'd like another leg, but I doubt if that's going to happen.



If it doesn't show, can't you just cut a block of wood and nail it in yourself?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
pooflady wrote:Frankly, I'd like another leg, but I doubt if that's going to happen.



no reason he couldn't. got to fix the breaks first.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
pooflady wrote:
Frankly, I'd like another leg, but I doubt if that's going to happen.

dontwantaname wrote:If it doesn't show, can't you just cut a block of wood and nail it in yourself?



I didn't know pooflady was a pirate.
I guess "poof" refers to her blouse, then.

move along

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

j5 wrote:I didn't know pooflady was a pirate.
I guess "poof" refers to her blouse, then.



http://www.neverlandgarb.com/images/400Shirt3.jpg

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:If you consider dreary rain good.



I managed to sleep in this morning. Good day for me even with the rain.

edit: Heading out into the rain. later

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Raining here, too. Went to the store, two sets of traffic lights not working on the way home. Took over half an hour.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I have a bored dog. He wants to do something.

I was cutting tree branches and it started to pour. If I take him someplace, it will pour.
He doesn't care.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

The sit and stare is effective.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

I'm bored, too.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:I'm bored, too.



try sitting and staring at dname. eventually she'll give in and take you for a walk.

you won't even have to poop at the end, and she'll bring you back, too!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:try sitting and staring at dname. eventually she'll give in and take you for a walk.

you won't even have to poop at the end, and she'll bring you back, too!



There was a poop. On a lawn, between the street and sidewalk. Hard, thank goodness.
Stopped raining and we got a longish walk in. Even saw some doggies.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Hard, thank goodness.



that's what she said.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

The weather is officially nuts! The last two days have been hot and humid, supposed to stay this way through next week at least. I live here because it is rarely hot nor humid and never at the same time! This is like Southern weather, and they can take it back!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

Iceback


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback
KtCallista wrote:The weather is officially nuts! The last two days have been hot and humid, supposed to stay this way through next week at least. I live here because it is rarely hot nor humid and never at the same time! This is like Southern weather, and they can take it back!



Only if you'll send us some rain

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, all.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Rained all day here. Husband was supposed to go fishing today. Fortunately he canceled last night. Has another fishing date for tomorrow. Hope he goes.

Winter dinner coming up - meat loaf, baked potatoes, spinach.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

baihei


quality posts: 0 Private Messages baihei
dontwantaname wrote:The sit and stare is effective.



Thank you, I needed a laugh.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

baihei wrote:Thank you, I needed a laugh.



I should take pictures next time.


It started pouring a few minutes after we came home.
We had a successful walk.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

baihei


quality posts: 0 Private Messages baihei
dontwantaname wrote:I should take pictures next time.


It started pouring a few minutes after we came home.
We had a successful walk.



That rain was out to get you.

It's a shame we can't develop some affordable way to siphon the excess water over to Texas. Some sort of movable aqueduct.

Preferably shaped by The Force or Cold Fusion, while I'm dreaming.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Distant cousin's son picked up the stray dog that barked and barked and barked. Can you hear that sound? It is quiet.....

baihei


quality posts: 0 Private Messages baihei
joyner wrote:Distant cousin's son picked up the stray dog that barked and barked and barked. Can you hear that sound? It is quiet.....



Cheers!

Wait, you wanted quiet. Sorry!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Time to prep for bed.

Back in a bit for a bit.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

back.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

I've done my bit.

g'night.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Okay, dinner's done. Should be around for the evening.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

joyner wrote:Distant cousin's son picked up the stray dog that barked and barked and barked. Can you hear that sound? It is quiet.....



Hope it is a good fit!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
baihei wrote:That rain was out to get you.

It's a shame we can't develop some affordable way to siphon the excess water over to Texas. Some sort of movable aqueduct.

Preferably shaped by The Force or Cold Fusion, while I'm dreaming.



hurricanes are free, but i lost the user manual.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Hope it is a good fit!



if it does not fit, you must acquit.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:if it does not fit, you must acquit.



Yeah, that.

OJ had on rubber medical gloves. He only had them pushed down 1/2 way down his fingers.
Then he put on the blood stained gloves. They wouldn't fit. Duh. Because he had the rubber gloves on wrong!

Why am I the only person in america who saw that?

(I'm pretty damn sure I saw that on the trial.)

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Yeah, that.

OJ had on rubber medical gloves. He only had them pushed down 1/2 way down his fingers.
Then he put on the blood stained gloves. They wouldn't fit. Duh. Because he had the rubber gloves on wrong!

Why am I the only person in america who saw that?

(I'm pretty damn sure I saw that on the trial.)



Are you watching the debate?



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Are you watching the debate?



With a full year to go?
No.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:With a full year to go?
No.



Me neither, same reason. Wait till the field narrows.

A bunch of years ago there was a website that you answered a lot questions as far as the issues. When you were done, it showed you which candidate you should vote for according to what you thought was important. It was pretty neat. I was very surprised at the answer I got, and started investigating further into that candidate and eventually would have voted for him if he hadn't dropped out.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Me neither, same reason. Wait till the field narrows.

A bunch of years ago there was a website that you answered a lot questions as far as the issues. When you were done, it showed you which candidate you should vote for according to what you thought was important. It was pretty neat. I was very surprised at the answer I got, and started investigating further into that candidate and eventually would have voted for him if he hadn't dropped out.


It is scary that we have been voting for the one who is the least awful.

Isn't here anyone qualified anymore?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:It is scary that we have been voting for the one who is the least awful.

Isn't here anyone qualified anymore?



There's so much infighting and people expect instant results, I don't think anybody would meet expectations.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
pooflady wrote:Me neither, same reason. Wait till the field narrows.

A bunch of years ago there was a website that you answered a lot questions as far as the issues. When you were done, it showed you which candidate you should vote for according to what you thought was important. It was pretty neat. I was very surprised at the answer I got, and started investigating further into that candidate and eventually would have voted for him if he hadn't dropped out.



Jerry Brown was never a serious candidate for President, Poof.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

oh, and Howard Stern? only in New York.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
dontwantaname wrote:I have a bored dog. He wants to do something.

I was cutting tree branches and it started to pour. If I take him someplace, it will pour.
He doesn't care.



You need a chainsaw.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:You need a chainsaw.



No, I would like to keep my limbs.
I was fine with the clipper part of the pole saw.

Wow I was lucky today. Heard thunder. Decided to do the peepee walk now. Seconds after closing the door when we got back, it rained hard.

Peepee walk is quick. 50 feet or less.
When Rusty was a puppy we had to go to the fire hydrant down the block. No more.

Big thunder, startled the dog!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:oh, and Howard Stern? only in New York.



Howard Stern is running? He will have to go back on free radio if he wants people to know.



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Now, nothing. No thunder, no lighting, no rain.
This is stupid weather.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.