klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper
ThunderThighs wrote:Yes, my previous moniker was started with daj. I tend to keep some of the personal stuff off here plus I felt so crappy I could only manage 140 characters. LOL

What about gall bladder problems? UTI is what the docs all think of first. Just saw your post about the fever, etc. Probably got one thing on top of another. Awful stuff

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:It started out as a kidney infection. Once I started the antibiotics, that got better fast but then the fevers started and lasted for about 4 days. I went to the docs 3 times in all last week. The last time they ran tests on both blood and urine. White cell count was fine and urine was clearing. Doc's only guess was I got something viral which just had to run its course.

Double up just to scare you to death.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

klozitshoper wrote:You can do that? I do know how to go to twitter and the persons name they use, but I can only see a few things and not ongoing stuff and I cannot answer. I will look into how to do it from the PC

Just set yourself up an account. I'm tthighs_woot. You might want to follow woot, wootsellout, wootkids, wootwine, wootdeals, wootlive, wootoff(but you'll get tons o'tweets during wootoffs). You'll find others as you go along.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

klozitshoper

Have an early appointment tomorrow, so am going to call it a day. Hope everyone has a good night

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Double up just to scare you to death.

Son had trouble dealing with it some. He confessed that he checks on me now if I nap for a long time.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

klozitshoper wrote:Have an early appointment tomorrow, so am going to call it a day. Hope everyone has a good night

Gnite.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Just set yourself up an account. I'm tthighs_woot. You might want to follow woot, wootsellout, wootkids, wootwine, wootdeals, wootlive, wootoff(but you'll get tons o'tweets during wootoffs). You'll find others as you go along.

I think wootlive and woot are the only woot ones I follow, and most of the time I have absolutely no idea what wootlive is talking about.

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Son had trouble dealing with it some. He confessed that he checks on me now if I nap for a long time.

That's understandable. When does he head back to school?

ThunderThighs

Staff

klozitshoper wrote:What about gall bladder problems? UTI is what the docs all think of first. Just saw your post about the fever, etc. Probably got one thing on top of another. Awful stuff

That popped in my mind but this was the first occurrence. If it reoccurs I'll pester them more. Luckily, I see my regular doctor on Friday.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:That's understandable. When does he head back to school?

September. We're thinking about heading out early and going to Disney World first. We both need a break. I'm allowing more drive time since I have to drive it all - have to be 25 to drive a rent car.

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:September. We're thinking about heading out early and going to Disney World first. We both need a break. I'm allowing more drive time since I have to drive it all - have to be 25 to drive a rent car.

Not really. There are legal ways around that. Hubby just rented a car for son and his friend when they went to FL and they were listed as the only drivers.
You do have to pay more.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:September. We're thinking about heading out early and going to Disney World first. We both need a break. I'm allowing more drive time since I have to drive it all - have to be 25 to drive a rent car.

Will he be in a dorm or an apartment this year?

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Not really. There are legal ways around that. Hubby just rented a car for son and his friend when they went to FL and they were listed as the only drivers.
You do have to pay more.

Yeah, I was just reading more on that and he can drive. It'll cost me extra but I don't drive long distances well so I'll probably do that.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Will he be in a dorm or an apartment this year?

Dorm. Same area but different set of dorms.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:Dorm. Same area but different set of dorms.

Better? Is he looking forward to it?

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Better? Is he looking forward to it?

We haven't really talked about it much yet really but I think so once he settles in.

The other set of dorms were really dirty as in you couldn't keep them clean. Huge blobs of dirt and dust like there were no filters or something. He's hoping these will be better.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

ThunderThighs wrote:We haven't really talked about it much yet really but I think so once he settles in.

The other set of dorms were really dirty as in you couldn't keep them clean. Huge blobs of dirt and dust like there were no filters or something. He's hoping these will be better.

Ewww.
Will he (did he) have a roommate?

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:more on

that's what she said! something that sounded like that, at least.

no1

ThunderThighs wrote:Son had trouble dealing with it some. He confessed that he checks on me now if I nap for a long time.

we need to get him a pokin' stick.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Ewww.
Will he (did he) have a roommate?

Most likely but it should only be 2 for the dorm instead of 3 this time. Smaller place. Old townhomes.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

no1 wrote:we need to get him a pokin' stick.

I always checked the kids before I went to bed to make sure they were breathing. I think I stopped around the time they were 15.

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all.

In the end only kindness matters

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody!

edit: Poof sorry about your back. Hope it gets better soon.

TT, Hope you are off the DL soon. Sounds like you are making progress.

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Waiting for school to open. Expected high temp. today - 107 before heat index.

In the end only kindness matters

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Thanks all for the acknowledgements!

I hope those not feeling well get better soon, but since IANAD, I'll refrain from armchair quackery.

move along

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Morning!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

pooflady

Morning all.
Slept lousy, feel a nap coming on.

kdccrosby

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
j5 wrote:Thanks all for the acknowledgements!

I hope those not feeling well get better soon, but since IANAD, I'll refrain from armchair quackery.

That's never stopped any of the rest of us who aren't doctors.

no1

kdccrosby wrote:That's never stopped any of the rest of us who aren't doctors.

or even those of us in prison for impersonating doctors!

j5

kdccrosby wrote:That's never stopped any of the rest of us who aren't doctors.

Given enough time and familiarity, I'll toss in my opinion as well, for now....silence.

(note: how does one post greaterthan/lessthan symbols without breaking the forum?)

move along

no1

j5 wrote:Given enough time and familiarity, I'll toss in my opinion as well, for now....silence.

(note: how does one post greaterthan/lessthan symbols without breaking the forum?)

> <

klozitshoper

HI. Blistering hot and humid when I took dog out this AM, but now black as night with thunder and lightening - no rain. Hope it does, but oftentimes, no. Even so, it does not cool things off the way it did up north. Not complaining though, because I see where weather all over the country (except Seattle/Portland areas)is hotter than it is here.

pooflady

klozitshoper wrote:HI. Blistering hot and humid when I took dog out this AM, but now black as night with thunder and lightening - no rain. Hope it does, but oftentimes, no. Even so, it does not cool things off the way it did up north. Not complaining though, because I see where weather all over the country (except Seattle/Portland areas)is hotter than it is here.

We're on our 15th day of 90+. Two more days and we'll break a 110 year old record.

klozitshoper

pooflady wrote:We're on our 15th day of 90+. Two more days and we'll break a 110 year old record.

High humidity where you are?

j5

no1 wrote:> <

Well thanks, but I meant in the context of variable tagging: >stuff< < OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG PONIES!>

OK, looks like a space after/before the delimiter does the trick.

move along

no1

j5 wrote:Well thanks, but I meant in the context of variable tagging: >stuff< < OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG PONIES!>

OK, looks like a space after/before the delimiter does the trick.

<[hi!]>

pooflady

klozitshoper wrote:High humidity where you are?

Yes, dewpoints in the 70s, makes it even more miserable.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, folks.

6 am - 2 pm

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady

AZGman wrote:Afternoon, folks.

6 am - 2 pm

Your work hours?